Menu

26.10.15

2015 MTV EMA’s Red Carpet Roundup

2015 MTV EMA's Red Carpet Roundup

Here’s a look at the rest of the attendees at the 2015 MTV EMAs on Sunday (October 25) in Milan, Italy.

Ellie Goulding: Getting her hair ready in time for Halloween, the British singer wore a sexy black Alex Perry dress which was perhaps a size too small for her. On the plus side her Sophia Webster ‘Evangeline’ angel-wing sandals are breath-taking.

Hailey Baldwin: What MTV party wouldn’t be complete with some Versace? The model wore a flower print Atelier Versace Fall 2015 frock which left precious little to the imagination. Some might scoff, but if you’re not going to wear a dress like this to the MTV Awards when you are a model in your 20s, when and where are you going to wear it?

Vicky Pattison: If you watch ‘Geordie Shore’ or ‘Ex On the Beach’, you will know that Vicky isn’t known for her elegance, which is why I was so shocked to see her scrub up so nicely in this stunning House of CB ‘Balere’ bandage and lace gown. I had to do a double take.

2015 MTV EMA's Red Carpet Roundup 2

Laura Whitmore: Usually I am a huge fan of Laura Whitmore’s style, but I didn’t like this look. While her Hasan Hejazi Spring 2016 is just OK, I didn’t get the styling. You’ll be surprised to learn that I didn’t like the blue shoes with this look. They feel so out of place here. She also didn’t get the black or orange dress code memo.

Amanda Cerny: I didn’t know who the model was before this event, but she gave everyone two reasons to pay attention to her in this Michael Costello gown.

Jess Glynne: The British singer wore a similar gown to Amanda, but even with the additional slit, it was the colour of her Tom Ford gown which did the talking. You may remember that Julianne Moore wore a similar version to the BAFTAs.

2015 MTV EMA's Red Carpet Roundup 3

Tallia Storm: The Scottish singer must have kicked up quite a storm wearing this House of CB ‘Marikko’ lattice bandage dress. Like Hailey, a dress like this totally works for the event. I love the way she’s rocking it. This event should be all about having fun.

Tori Kelly: The musican rocked a Lanvin Spring 2016 LBD with a ruffled neckline and lace paneling at back.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Biel In Balmain & Valentino - 2015 GLSEN Respect Awards & 25th Annual EMA Awards

Jessica Biel In Balmain & Valentino – 2015 GLSEN Respect Awards & 25th Annual EMA Awards

Hilary Swank In Alexander McQueen & Balmain - 'You're Not You' Tokyo Film Festival Press Conference & Premiere

Hilary Swank In Alexander McQueen & Balmain – ‘You’re Not You’ Tokyo Film Festival Press Conference & Premiere

20 Responses to 2015 MTV EMA’s Red Carpet Roundup

1. Raphael October 26, 2015 at 8:47 pm #

Gigi Hadid wore this exact Tom Ford dress in Cannes, you can do ‘Who wore it better?” with them.

2. Caroline October 26, 2015 at 7:34 pm #

Trashy, trashy, trashy and trashier. My eyes hurt.

3. Patricia October 26, 2015 at 5:52 pm #

Hailey and Vicky look good. That’s it.

4. Alina October 26, 2015 at 4:55 pm #

Jess’ dress is almost identical to the one Julianne Moore wore at the BAFTAs. https://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2015/02/08/julianne-moore-tom-ford-2015-baftas/

All in all… this was a sad event.

• Catherine Kallon October 26, 2015 at 5:30 pm #

thanks a lot. I can always rely on you when I forget 🙂

5. Christine October 26, 2015 at 4:53 pm #

Tori looks ok. I only like Ellie shoes

6. Phoenix October 26, 2015 at 4:12 pm #

This is an awful looking fashion group (except for maybe Vicky).
    And I really really wish Elle had worn a short dress to show off those awesome shoes properly!!!!

7. JJ October 26, 2015 at 3:57 pm #

Is this a parade of strippers? As meme said, the Lavin is the only one that’s not sleazy.

• meme October 26, 2015 at 4:26 pm #

it’s sad, isn’t it? these women go around half naked and then complain they are “objectified” or “sexualized” when they are doing it to themselves. women don’t dress like this for other women, they dress like this for attention from men and to read about how hot they looked.

• Prudence October 26, 2015 at 4:55 pm #

Okay I have some major issues with your comment. How do you know these women are dressing for men? Maybe they want to look hot as hell for themselves?? And how the hell can you insinuate that they deserve to be objectified and sexualized because of the way they choose to present themselves. I do not care if they were parading naked, everyone deserves respect. You seem like one of those people who believe girls who are sexually assaulted while wearing something revealing deserved it or asked for it cause your comment above certainly echos such thinking.

• meme October 26, 2015 at 5:02 pm #

“You seem like one of those people who believe girls who are sexually assaulted while wearing something revealing deserved it or asked for it cause your comment above certainly echos such thinking”

Seriously? Are you for real? You are so presumptuous and insulting, I’m not bothering to answer you.

• JJ October 26, 2015 at 6:26 pm #

If someone is wearing the equivalent of a handkerchief on their adult body, what else is someone supposed to think? You can be sexy without being skanky. It reeks of desperation. You’re not going to see Lorde wearing stuff like this. Dave Grohl even referred to a lot of the latest group of female pop singers as ‘stripper pop.’ As a musician and as a woman, I feel like this sets us back.

• meme October 26, 2015 at 6:33 pm #

I agree.

• Carolina October 26, 2015 at 5:51 pm #

This has to be the most disgustingly sexist comment to ever appear on this site.

• meme October 26, 2015 at 6:29 pm #

Really? Well, exactly who do you think these women are dressing for? You? I guess the word provocative should be banned. NO WHERE did I say a woman should be sexually assaulted because of her attire. There is such a thing as class and that doesn’t mean one has to dress like little house on the prairie. Breasts ARE sexual whether you like it or not. The baby feeding part doesn’t last long.

• Nicky October 26, 2015 at 9:54 pm #

Objectification and sexualization are two different things. They might be sexualizing themselves by wearing such revealing clothes, but nobody ever wants to be treated as less of a person because of the way they dress. It’s fine if you say that you don’t like their sense of style, but you can’t attack their character by implying they lack morals or values.

• Meme October 27, 2015 at 12:01 am #

I didn’t say they should be treated as less of a person. I think women should stop dressing like Vegas showgirls or wearing sheer clothing that exposes everything. It’s classless and demeaning. One can look sexy without exposing themselves or relying on tape to keep their breasts from falling out.

• Nicky October 27, 2015 at 10:04 pm #

That’s what objectification is. Treating a person as an object, and not a person. I get what you’re trying to say, and you’re entitled to your opinion, but please don’t assume that women who dress a certain way are demeaning themselves or conveying anything about their worth.

8. meme October 26, 2015 at 3:35 pm #

some of these women should just go out there topless or naked. The Lanvin is the only decent dress of the bunch.

9. kane October 26, 2015 at 3:34 pm #

Not my cup of tea mostly. Vicky looks okay although she’s piling on the sultriness. I am intrigued by Amanda’s look the most…. but she just looks so bare.