Menu

Lea Michele In Alice + Olivia & Bec & Bridge – Jimmy Kimmel Live

Lea Michele In Alice + Olivia & Bec & Bridge - Jimmy Kimmel Live

Following Monday nights premiere, Lea Michele continued to promote her show ‘Scream Queens’, with a guest appearance on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ on Tuesday (September 22) in LA.

Arrival: Lea arrived looking chic in black and white Alice + Olivia. I love how the oversized striped trousers billow in the wind with breezy finesse. The fresh hair and makeup earn her some brownie points too.

Show: Turning up the heat for her guest appearance, Lea looked smoking hot wearing a Bec & Bridge buttery orange-hued leather halter dress. Some might take issue with the neckline (it does appear to be a tad too wide) but the colour and styling sell this look to me.

Lea Michele In Alice + Olivia & Bec & Bridge

Credit: Vogue.com, FameFlynet & EVGA/AKM-GSI

Sienna Miller In Galvan - 'High-Rise' San Sebastian Film Festival Premiere

Sienna Miller In Galvan – ‘High-Rise’ San Sebastian Film Festival Premiere

Anne Hathaway In Valentino - 'The Intern' New York Screening

Anne Hathaway In Valentino – ‘The Intern’ New York Screening

17 Responses to Lea Michele In Alice + Olivia & Bec & Bridge – Jimmy Kimmel Live

1. Phoenix September 23, 2015 at 11:07 pm #

I like the first but the second just looks ill-fitting up top. Sadly, it looks way too wide/stretched. I just can’t

2. Marley September 23, 2015 at 7:57 pm #

When will people stop b*tching and knowledge that she looks great…now in these days they hate mostly everything, as if they can do better if they even have the change?

3. Jai September 23, 2015 at 7:45 pm #

I have to say she looks pretty smoking in that second look.

4. Bailey September 23, 2015 at 7:04 pm #

Love both looks! But the neckline of her dress could have been brought together a little more. As is, it reveals a little too much

5. pinksugar September 23, 2015 at 6:57 pm #

My biggest complaint with Lea (other than her desperate posing) is her constant desire for unflattering, plunging necklines. They cheapen her look tremendously. But I can’t say I even care for her more covered attire here either.

6. Yeliz September 23, 2015 at 6:53 pm #

The neckline of the Bec & Bridge dress is indeed too wide, but the styling and the colour sells this look to me as well. The first look is very chic.

7. Eva September 23, 2015 at 4:43 pm #

She looks beyond tacky in the second look.

8. Pamela September 23, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

Neckline could definitely have been pulled in and up for a more flattering fit, but regardless she looks really great. Stunning color on her. The first look is perfectly chic and easy breezy.

9. Caroline September 23, 2015 at 3:22 pm #

Love both looks. So chic.

10. Lindy September 23, 2015 at 1:30 pm #

I am not a Lea fan. She never looks comfortable or natural in her clothes. Tries too hard. That said, the first look is gorgeous. The second not so much. I think a more casual style suits her better.

11. Rachel September 23, 2015 at 12:27 pm #

Wow! She looks great in both looks. For the first one, I prefer her styling in black. And for the second, the wide neckline doesn’t bother me at all, she has a great body and looks so hot.

• Marley September 23, 2015 at 6:24 pm #

+1 YES!

12. bruna September 23, 2015 at 11:45 am #

the first look is an ok
    the second one: if the neckline was a little closer, it would have been perfect! anyway, she looks great; the styling is cool, although I don’t like the brown factor in the shoes

13. kane September 23, 2015 at 11:38 am #

I infinitely prefer the mint-green for the first look. The second look’s just a WTF moment. You didn’t look into the mirror, did you?

14. Zineb September 23, 2015 at 11:37 am #

First look is great. Second look is not suitable for a talk show appearance.

15. Christine September 23, 2015 at 11:31 am #

Her first look is OK. I like the green top in the look book.

Her second look would’ve been nice if wasn’t for the wide neckline. It looks off in the chest area

16. Alina September 23, 2015 at 11:31 am #

The first look is beautiful and quite subdued for her, so it’s a win.

The neckline of the dress is way too wide and, frankly, unflattering.