Menu

August 25, 2015

2015 Imagen Awards

2015 Imagen Awards

The 30th Annual Imagen Awards took place at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion on Friday (August 21) in Los Angeles, California.

America Ferrera: The actress wore an olive Haltson Heritage dress styled with sparkling Nudists sandals and a complementary clutch. I love the style of dress and how the Old Hollywood waves add a touch of glam, but I am not a fan of the muddy hue of this dress.

Lilimar Hernandez: The teen picked up the ‘Best Young Actress’ award at the event wearing Pamella Roland. I love how the printed gown makes an elegant statement with the high-low skirt showcasing her Gucci ‘Coline’ t-strap pumps.

Roselyn Sánchez: While I love the reverse choker with this gorgeous Katharine Kidd Fall 2015 forest green pearl embroidered corset and matching full skirt, I would’ve swapped the choker for a gold metal belt.

Credit: Getty

Lizzy Caplan In Proenza Schouler - 'Sleeping With Other People' LA Screening

Lizzy Caplan In Proenza Schouler – ‘Sleeping With Other People’ LA Screening

Kirsten Dunst In Louis Vuitton - 'Sleeping With Other People' LA Screening

Kirsten Dunst In Louis Vuitton – ‘Sleeping With Other People’ LA Screening

9 Responses to 2015 Imagen Awards

1. Nicky August 25, 2015 at 9:37 pm #

I actually love Roselyn’s choker, she looks stunning.

2. Bailey August 25, 2015 at 8:33 pm #

I agree that a belt would have been a better choice on Roselyn then the choker, because it is a pretty dress

3. CreoleLady August 25, 2015 at 7:11 pm #

Agree, that olive is def earthy and not entirely in a good way. But the lush locks, hint of edge and the soft spot I have for America Ferrera make me a believer. America, ftw.

• CreoleLady August 25, 2015 at 7:16 pm #

Oh, and I have to compliment Lillimar for recognizing that a rise and fall hemline puts a spotlight squarely on footwear. Good for her for not wearing boring (black) pumps

4. Caroline August 25, 2015 at 5:43 pm #

I dislike these three looks.

5. Alina August 25, 2015 at 4:47 pm #

I’ve come to expect more from America.

Not impressed by anyone here.

6. Christine August 25, 2015 at 4:20 pm #

Roselyn looks gorgeous!

7. Chris August 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm #

America Ferrera: I don’t like the color for her and I’m not sure about the clutch.
    Lilimar Hernandez: I love the colors here, but something here isn’t working. I wish it was shorter.
    Roselyn Sánchez: She looks nice but I’m definitely missing something.

8. Evita August 25, 2015 at 1:13 pm #

Roselyn looks breathtaking,I just wish the fit on the waist was more snug,the dress wasn’t as long and the color was a bit more vivid,the others are forgettable,Lilimar is age-appropriate but the dress is too long and not my taste and America looks fine,the length of the dress is a bit off,but anyway it’s nothing special