Menu

July 31, 2015 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

bdotw 31 july

men 30 july

Credit: Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week  - Natalia Vodianova In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture & Chanel Iman In Zimmermann

Best Dressed Of The Week – Natalia Vodianova In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture & Chanel Iman In Zimmermann

14 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Amy August 3, 2015 at 8:46 am #

the guys look really fly this week so it’s hard to choose.
    women are pretty dull

2. Bec August 3, 2015 at 2:31 am #

I’m really feeling the plum shoes this week, I hope it becomes a new trend

3. kane August 2, 2015 at 10:46 pm #

Not an overly impressive week. That said, I really liked Uzo Aduba, but out of the options I went with Cate.

On a sidenote, will we get to chat about a certain Italian bride? I know you only post about people whose style you are interest in, FC, but I’d be truly surprised if this didn’t include La Borromeo.

4. Carol July 31, 2015 at 7:37 pm #

Miranda for the ladies, Jeremy for the men.

5. Caroline July 31, 2015 at 7:35 pm #

Literally nobody is my fave this week.

6. carrie July 31, 2015 at 7:25 pm #

I had to vote for Rachel McAdams, mostly because I am just loving everything Self-Portrait right now.

7. dee July 31, 2015 at 6:31 pm #

Miranda and Jason.

• Yeliz July 31, 2015 at 11:31 pm #

8. Christine July 31, 2015 at 4:54 pm #

No one from the women category. All nice, but meh and Okay looks. Nothing BDOTW worthy imo.

The men had the better and stronger week.

I voted for Armie. With Jeremy, Jason and Colin as my runner-ups.

9. Alina July 31, 2015 at 4:52 pm #

Natalia and Jason. Not a very exciting week.

Have you heard the great news, FC?

10. Evita July 31, 2015 at 4:51 pm #

SUCH A WEAK WEEK!
    I really liked Katy’s Lhuillier dress and I am surprised it’s not in the poll considering Ashley Greene’s look made it here,so my vote has to go to Natalia for looking breathtaking and I have to give an honorable mention to Bella because this is the best I have seen her looking in the last couple of years…
    As for the men I voted for Armie Hammer,but I have to say I also liked Jason’s look and if it weren’t for the blazer looking like it’s going to pop then I might have actually voted for him…

11. Fiona-Brasil July 31, 2015 at 4:43 pm #

Natalia and Tom.Most certainly a lackluster week.

12. Chris July 31, 2015 at 4:40 pm #

That was a pretty unexciting week. Lots of kinda nice looks but nothing really great.

I think my BDOTW is Cara Delevingne in Giamba and for the men Jason Segal,