Menu

December 2, 2014

Models @ The 2014 British Fashion Awards

Models @ The 2014 2014 British Fashion Awards

A host of models held court at the 2014 British Fashion Awards, where the runway stunners took to the red carpet at the London Coliseum in London, England on Monday (December 1).

Daisy Lowe: She may have been dressed in shades of blush-pink, but there was a sexy side to all that sweetness with her Antonio Berardi asymmetrical, figure-hugging gown that was slit to her hip. A heart-embellished clutch by Charlotte Olympia finished the look on a lighthearted note.

Suki Waterhouse: From shades of pink to shades of blue, the model subscribed to the sheer trend in a Burberry Prorsum Spring 2015 tiered and pleated, navy ombre-inspired frock that was perhaps one shade too see-through. Gold metallic sandals provided a spirited contrast, but the baby-blue edged purse had no business here.

Joan Smalls: This Tom Ford scoop-neck LBD was sliced and diced with side cutouts and slits galore. She completed the skin-baring look with black Givenchy heels and a Rauwolf clutch.

Models 2@ The 2014 2014 British Fashion Awards

Cara Delevingne: The Best Model award winner sauntered out a glittery Burberry nude number with the sequins slashed through with bold black paneling. A sexy thigh-high slit and a smoldering, smoky-eye stare completed this catwalker’s look.

Kendall Jenner: When she wasn’t posing for the camera with her model-friend Cara, Kendall worked her angles in a structured, cream-coloured Emilio Pucci jumpsuit accented with a wide black racing stripe down each side. Forgoing jewels and only accessorizing with a small black clutch and red lip, she was the epitome of chic minimalism.

Liya Kebede: Bringing a vibrant pop of coral to the red carpet, Liya was lovely in a Louis Vuitton embellished dress with a loose, boho silhouette enhanced by statement earrings and black knee-high boots.

Models 3@ The 2014 2014 British Fashion Awards

Karolina Kurkova: Also stunning in colour, the supermodel wore a melon-hued, asymmetrical Viktor & Rolf Couture gown that was tied at the waist with a sash and strewn with graphic applique embellishment that reminded me of confetti—or a giraffe. A bold red lip completed the quirky-sophisticated effect.

Karlie Kloss
: She may fail to always impress on the red carpet, but this time Karlie cut an ultra-glam profile in a metallic backless gown that cascaded down her statuesque frame like liquid silver.

Models 4@ The 2014 2014 British Fashion Awards

Kate Moss: Channeling a bit of retro flavour, Kate wore an Alexander McQueen Spring 2015 Kansai-print kimono dress with statement earrings and plain-black pumps.

Naomi Campbell: To go with her uber-long extensions, the supermodel posed in a custom Alexander McQueen blue embroidered silk halter gown. It was almost a shame all those locks were covering up the intricate, shapely detail of the sultry body-con design.

Which model struts out the best-dressed in your book?

Credit: Getty

Ashley Madekwe In Banana Republic - 2014 British Fashion Awards

Ashley Madekwe In Banana Republic – 2014 British Fashion Awards

Evangeline Lilly In Reem Acra - 'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies' World Premiere

Evangeline Lilly In Reem Acra – ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ World Premiere

27 Responses to Models @ The 2014 British Fashion Awards

1. Carrie December 3, 2014 at 9:03 pm #

Kendall looks amazing!

2. TeaAtTwo December 3, 2014 at 5:06 am #

Karolina is my favourite here followed by Kendal minus the shoes.

3. Britta December 2, 2014 at 9:23 pm #

I found better pictures of Karolina Kurkova. And she looked amazing in that Viktor & Rolf Couture dress with Gianvito Rossi heels! I also love Kendall, Suki, Cara and Karlie!

4. Prudence December 2, 2014 at 6:12 pm #

Love Liya, this suites her so perfectly and she always wears really cool unique pieces.
    Joans also looked fab, only a model could pull off such a daring look. Everyone else looks boring. This is a fashion award, I dont need satin or sparkly dresses more suited for the globes

5. Anj December 2, 2014 at 5:40 pm #

I am so so tired of Suki’s posing faces. It’s so annoying. Half the time, I’m so distracted by it I can’t even focus on her less than stellar looks.

6. Bailey December 2, 2014 at 5:30 pm #

Not typically a fan of her style, I was genuinely surprised and impressed with Cara’s choice. It was very pretty. I like Kendall’s jumpsuit, especially knowing there’s a black strip running down the sides, however the see-through shoes are terrible. Although I can’t see the front of Karlie’s dress, the beautiful enough that I’m confidant it looks great from any angle.

7. TeuntjeVDW December 2, 2014 at 5:02 pm #

Karolina Kurkova is wearing Viktor & Rolf A/W 2014 Haute Couture!

8. sophie December 2, 2014 at 4:34 pm #

Love Karolina, Karlie, and Daisy.

9. pinksugar December 2, 2014 at 2:35 pm #

I love the fit and color of Daisy’s gown but Suki (minus that ugly unnecessary bag) is my favorite here. I love the ombre tiers. I also enjoy Karolina’s look, it’s a very interesting dress and she sells it. I will never get the fuss over Cara or Kendall. Both are very average looking girls with weak style. Cara’s dress is actually pretty here but Kendall looks like she’s wearing a straight jacket jumpsuit.

10. Pedro December 2, 2014 at 1:16 pm #

My favourite is Kendall. She looks young, chic, fresh and stylish

Karolina looks great too

11. From Russia With Love December 2, 2014 at 1:00 pm #

KK seems to be wearing Viktor & Rolf fall 2014 couture. 🙂

12. Scarlett December 2, 2014 at 12:37 pm #

Have to say, to my surprise that Kendall looks the best, such a sleek look, quite like Cara too. Never thought I’d say that! Suki just looks like she’s trying so hard, and same vacant expression as last night and the bag!

13. Cookie December 2, 2014 at 12:05 pm #

FC I think Karolina is wearing Viktor and Rolf couture

14. Yeliz December 2, 2014 at 11:52 am #

Kendall and Cara are my favourites of the bunch.

15. amy December 2, 2014 at 11:28 am #

there are many nice looks in this lineup:
    Kendall looks so crisp and chic. love the jumpsuit
    Daisy has a great dress although it’s a bit tight especially on the middle area
    Cara looks lovely.

16. Marcel December 2, 2014 at 11:06 am #

My favourite is Lya . I can’t believe how much I like Suky’s look . Her best ever.

17. Markness December 2, 2014 at 9:49 am #

Liya breathes new life to Ghesquiere’s LV collection. My fave of the bunch, next is Kendall.

18. Mary S. December 2, 2014 at 9:42 am #

I’m surprised to say that I actually like Kendall Jenner. Has she hired a new stylist? My favorite is Daisy though.

19. Stel December 2, 2014 at 9:39 am #

I really don’t like Kate’s look.. The length is wrong, it doesn’t flatter her at all.. Cara and Karlie are my favourite here!

20. Quinn December 2, 2014 at 9:18 am #

I rarely like Karlie’s red carpet choices but on this occasion, she’s my favorite. She looks lovely here.

21. Iva December 2, 2014 at 9:08 am #

I like Liya’s look, but don’t think it’s event appropriate.
    Other than that – Kendall, Cara (sans makeup) and Karolina.

22. alvaro_spain December 2, 2014 at 9:06 am #

Daisy Lowe is the best for me.

• Christine December 2, 2014 at 10:50 am #

Same for me. She looks good!

• Kate December 2, 2014 at 5:56 pm #

+2. I love Daisy’s look!

23. Nat39 December 2, 2014 at 9:04 am #

Kendall Jenner of the bunch easily – crisp and modern look for the fashion awards. Karolina.. why?? what happened?? Such a poor, cheesy look for her with zero chic and style factor.

24. Denise December 2, 2014 at 8:49 am #

To my surprise I like Sukie in the sheer dress only because she does’t suck the life out of it for once. My favourite is Kendall and Karlie. I think Cara’s smoky eye is very badly applied and is not flattering at all, if that is possible.