Menu

March 14, 2013 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Adrianne Palicki In Reem Acra – ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ Seoul Premiere

Adrianne Palicki In Reem Acra - ‘GI Joe Retaliation’ Seoul Premiere

Adrianne Palicki stood out again on the red carpet at the ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ World Premiere & Red Carpet at Times Square on Monday in Seoul, South Korea.

This time it was because she wore a striking Reem Acra gown from the designer’s Fall 2012 collection.

Her strapless floor-length sparkling stunner with sequin panels was styled with gold sandals and gold jewels.

This look would’ve worked better for me if her hair was pulled back into a chic chignon, but she has a chance to redeem herself later today when she takes to the red carpet again for the Australian premiere.

Credit: Style.com & Han Myung-Gu/Getty Images for Paramount Pictures

Pace Wu In Christopher Kane - ‘A Wedding Invitation’ Beijing Press Conference

Pace Wu In Christopher Kane – ‘A Wedding Invitation’ Beijing Press Conference

Eva Mendes In Valentino - Vogue Eyewear Communications Campaign Launch

Eva Mendes In Valentino – Vogue Eyewear Communications Campaign Launch

14 Responses to Adrianne Palicki In Reem Acra – ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ Seoul Premiere

1. the ogre March 15, 2013 at 5:09 am #

i’m not up for this one at all. i don’t like the gown much to begin with and i can’t get over that vibrant suit she wore so i’m not on board with this one. but definitely a brave choice and with a face and body like that one would look good in rags too so it’s ok.

2. EmmaWoodhouse March 15, 2013 at 2:50 am #

This dress has a great glam factor, but I personally find that diagonal panels such as these tend to widen the figure rather than flatter it. Also, her hair should have been sleeker.

3. Yeliz March 14, 2013 at 6:32 pm #

Looks much better on the model. Her hair doesn’t go well with this gown also.

4. gusalvelas March 14, 2013 at 5:14 pm #

she looks a lot like Shakira to me, LOLz!

5. Marybeth March 14, 2013 at 5:02 pm #

I love this, though I wish she had worn a soft up-do or just put her hair behind her shoulders. I can appreciate wanting to “warm up” the metallic, geometric look with luxuriant waves, but it’s a shame to hide the beauty of that asymmetrical neckline.

6. Moxie March 14, 2013 at 4:56 pm #

Could just be the angle she’s posing in, but this is not doing her figures any favors.

7. Nat39 March 14, 2013 at 4:53 pm #

The divalicious hair is tackifying, should’ve been in a chic updo, and I’m not loving the gown itself much or on her.

8. Ellie March 14, 2013 at 4:45 pm #

I like it! I like the simple styling. Straight-forward, stunning.

9. Christine March 14, 2013 at 2:56 pm #

The fit looks unflattering on her. Could be the shape. Not liking this one.

• naomie March 14, 2013 at 3:31 pm #

Well, if you can see the woman’s belly button through the dress, it probably means she should have tried one size bigger. As for the shape – with a geometrical dress like this, the angle is very important. In other pictures taken from full front she looks even better.

• snowlion March 15, 2013 at 9:58 am #

• dee March 14, 2013 at 4:32 pm #

10. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 14, 2013 at 1:31 pm #

Here it comes, Lady Jaye stuns again!! Adrianne Palicki is the epitome of blond bombshell in this striking metallic sheer panel gown by Reem Arca!! Though I hope she pulled her hair back, it’s no doubt that she looks absolutely incredible in this metallic stunner!! BDOTW worthy for Adrianne!!! Every bit the kick-ass leading lady!!! Bravo!!!

11. naomie March 14, 2013 at 1:14 pm #

Lovely and radiant, and I like to choice of wavy hair.