Menu

25.09.12

Katy Perry In Randi Rahm – ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’ Toyko Photocall

Katy Perry is still promoting her 3D docu-movie ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’, which she took to Toyko, Japan, this afternoon.

The singer greeted fans wearing a Randi Rahm strapless cocktail dress.

Her silk watercolour-print mini dress was accessorized with purple Jimmy Choo ‘Koko’ sandals and silver jewels.

Her playful look was styled with a wavy bob and pink lippie.

Do you like this antic-free look?

Credit: Getty

Jessica Chastain In Oscar de la Renta - 2012 American Theatre Wing Gala

Jessica Chastain In Oscar de la Renta – 2012 American Theatre Wing Gala

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Lanvin - 'Won't Back Down' New York Premiere

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Lanvin – ‘Won’t Back Down’ New York Premiere

18 Responses to Katy Perry In Randi Rahm – ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’ Toyko Photocall

1. EmmaWoodhouse September 26, 2012 at 11:45 pm #

Love the hairstyle (thought seriously, how does this woman have any hair left on her head? She changes it SO MUCH!) but the dress is too short/cutesy. If it were knee-length and had cap sleeves, I would love this, especially with those shoes. Regardless, much improved for Katy.

2. Beta September 26, 2012 at 8:39 am #

I love this look, I love that she’s laid down a bit the show. im kind of tired with all the gaga, nicky minjac etc, so its good that she moved on

3. Saree September 26, 2012 at 2:58 am #

Can’t fault a single thing. Extra points go to her casual make up and that bob, she is really rocking that bob!!

The dress is lovely too, I think the purple shoes work better than if she had worn blue personally. Wouldn’t be Katy without various colour.

4. Kaz September 25, 2012 at 10:02 pm #

I don’t like it… I love it! She looks fantastic here.

5. Odette September 25, 2012 at 8:18 pm #

I forgot to mention I thought she was Emily Blunt for a few seconds. When Katy doesn’t wear pounds of makeup she kinda looks like Emily Blunt.

• Ana Kay September 26, 2012 at 6:35 am #

Emily Blunt, Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel… same women, different hair-dos! 😉

Speaking of the dress, the look – love it. 🙂

6. Odette September 25, 2012 at 8:18 pm #

THIS is how I wish she would dress 100% of the time- CLASSY, cute (with perhaps one accessory that provides 5% cheek), glamourous, pretty and NO GIMMICKS.

Phew.

But Taky Katy and Punky Katy (leather, dark lipstick, lots of eyeliner and studs) are just getting breathers. The girls will be back.

• Wong Hiao Hiao September 26, 2012 at 3:34 am #

“THIS is how I wish she would dress 100% of the time”

+1!

And no boobs threatening to fall out any moment.

7. Joan September 25, 2012 at 8:12 pm #

I love this dress! Also her hair and make up are great!

8. dee September 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

Not crazy about the shoes with the dress. But I like the dress and I really like her hair and makeup.

• Aline September 25, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

9. Rebecca Raskind September 25, 2012 at 7:28 pm #

I love this dress!! It also reminds of a dress I own from Zara. . . (which I also love)

• Amy September 25, 2012 at 9:17 pm #

i think i know the zara dress you’re talking about

10. Chrisitne September 25, 2012 at 7:01 pm #

The dress seems a bit cutesy. The shoes are not working for me

11. Alina September 25, 2012 at 6:56 pm #

Lovely dress!

12. Rebecca Z September 25, 2012 at 6:52 pm #

Spectacular. This is a great week, but I’d still nominate this for bdotw. She looks wonderful. Her hair, makeup, dress and adorable shoes all work together so well.

13. Nat39 September 25, 2012 at 6:50 pm #

Adorable dress, a bit too small and young for her. Ink blue sandal would’ve been a more complementary choice but a bit more unexpected purple works just fine. Overall she looks a bit like she got dressed in her little sister’s closet.

14. Yeliz September 25, 2012 at 6:47 pm #

Wow, what a beautiful dress, I love it! And the purple shoes were a nice addition, although I would have preferred something in the shades of blue. Her hair looks great.