Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Vanessa Hudgens' Lovers + Friends 'Feel My Vibe' Cropped Tee

Vanessa Hudgens’ Lovers + Friends ‘Feel My Vibe’ Cropped Tee

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. KatieKate September 28, 2013 at 03:50 #

Diane Kruger is a goddess! I didn’t even have to think about who to vote for this week. She manages to look better than everyone at the Emmys. Now that’s saying something. This is definitely going on my BDOTY list.

Douglas Booth was the standout amongst the men, for me, this week. I just loved the way he coordinated the different black and white patterns of his shirt, tie, and pocket square. It looks unique, not boring, but still sharp and sophisticated. Not to mention, he is just plain gorgeous.

• Nadezhda September 28, 2013 at 07:22 #

Agree about Diane Kruger whole-heartedly!!

2. Ann September 28, 2013 at 05:09 #

Nicole Kidman in Prada was the standout

3. Alina September 28, 2013 at 08:57 #

Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein Collection & Ed Westwick in Zegna.

4. CreoleLady September 28, 2013 at 09:48 #

It’s all about the men for me this week. Torn between Quinto, Westwick, Booth and Hough. Ended up voting for Zachary Quinto, who is getting rave reviews on Broadway these days for his star turn in The Glass Menagerie.

5. Yeliz September 28, 2013 at 10:04 #

Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein Collection & Diane Kruger in Prabal Gurung. I can’t decide between those two BDOTY worthy looks, will vote for both. My best dressed man is Ed Westwick in Zegna.

6. Valissa September 28, 2013 at 11:44 #

I went with Rose over Dianne. I much prefer her minimalist CK over the Prabal Gurang. Both look great though!

7. kane September 28, 2013 at 12:41 #

I’d love to vote for the lovely Kiernan, but Diane took my breath away when I first saw it, so the vote belongs to her.

8. Moxie September 28, 2013 at 13:24 #

Went with Diane Kruger. Absolutely love that look. Rose Byrne was my second pick, followed by Keirnan.

I love the style of Michelle Dockery’s dress, but I absolutely cannot stand those colors together.

9. CD September 28, 2013 at 13:34 #

rose >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> diane

• e September 28, 2013 at 15:53 #

Absolutely agree with you. Diane’s top is not very flattering while Rose is nothing but flawless.

10. Nat39 September 28, 2013 at 17:19 #

There are a few good choices this week but Diane Kruger completely stole the show. Her Prabal Gurung gown is something special. Sharp, sleek, bold, striking, this look hits all the right notes and Diane is perfection in it, a true knockout. Runners-up – Rose Byrne with great, clean and sexy, but not a very impactful look, and Michelle Dockery (despite the double zipper flaw, it was the most exciting and vibrant look at the event, the colour combo is ravishing).

In menswear, Ed Westwick in the fab colour-of-the season suit which he rocked with impeccable, clean styling and irresistible commanding presence.

• Marybeth September 28, 2013 at 20:11 #

Agree completely about the ladies. Diane nails it, though Michelle and Rose are very worthy runners-up.
      (I’ll throw in an honorable mention to Kiernan Shipka for that delightful Delpozo.)

As for the men, I was torn between Ed Westwick and Douglas Booth, who charmed me with his successful use of pattern. I voted for the latter but must admit that Ed really deserves the win for the reasons you noted.

11. Anna September 28, 2013 at 18:31 #

Love all of those outfits! Dockery just take the biscuit for me though!!

12. Sandy September 28, 2013 at 21:05 #

Once again, the men are all outstanding. So difficult to choose between Ed Westwick and Douglas Booth.

13. Larissa September 29, 2013 at 12:26 #

Ed is outstanding, he really stands out among the others all black-dressed with his confidence and presence.
    Among the ladies Diane and Rose are my favourites, their dresses are very different but they look equally gorgeous.

14. EmmaWoodhouse September 30, 2013 at 02:40 #

DIANE :)followed by Coco, Michelle, Hailee, Kiernan, and honorable mention for Nicole and Mary Elizabeth.
    Guys: Douglas and Ed and Neil in particular.