Taylor Swift In Hervé Léger by Max Azria – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Taylor Swift In Hervé Léger by Max Azria - 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Taylor Swift attended the 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards held at Bell Media Headquarters in Toronto, Canada on Sunday evening.

It was yet another white frock for the country singer, but this time her white Herve Leger by Max Azria bandage dress featured black stripes so it was very much on trend for summer.

Her Pre-Fall 2013 dress, which is shorter than the version in the look book, was styled with Christian Louboutin ‘Karina’ caged booties and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

Taylor’s signature red lippie was back, plus she also sported heavy kohl-rimmed eyes and tousled tresses to give her sexy look an edge.

Do you like this sidestep out of her comfort zone? Or is it still not enough for you?

BGX1RJG_mx

You can buy Taylor’s Christian Louboutin booties from Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sarah Hyland In Camilla & Marc - 'Modern Family' Sydney Photocall

Sarah Hyland In Camilla & Marc – ‘Modern Family’ Sydney Photocall

Lucy Hale In Amen - 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Lucy Hale In Amen – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

22 Responses to Taylor Swift In Hervé Léger by Max Azria – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

1. Nicole June 17, 2013 at 12:02 #

I do believe this is the first time that Taylor is wearing a bandage dress from Herve Leger, and well, I’m still in shock because I expect a look like this for her since she’s always so sweet and not bold as Shay Mitchell or even Beyoncé.

2. CreoleLady June 17, 2013 at 12:14 #

I rather like the silhouette that the longer version creates. Shorter plus the booties moves the look the wrong way on the tacky-meter for me although it is still an ok look.

• Ariel June 17, 2013 at 12:27 #

I totally agree! On the model it looks stunning and on Taylor it looks cheap.

• kane June 17, 2013 at 14:11 #

+2. It looks classy on the model, but like Britney Spears territory (sorry, Brit!) on Taylor.

• Nat39 June 17, 2013 at 18:04 #

My thoughts exactly, so much more sophisticated on the model with the longer length and hair neatly pulled back. It’s all starting to look tacky on Taylor, I’m afraid.

• Cathy June 18, 2013 at 04:16 #

OHMYGOD this totally ruined her figure. Plus it looks so cheap and tacky. :( :(
      What happened to the taylor we used to know and love???

3. Yeliz June 17, 2013 at 12:25 #

I’m not a fan of bandage dresses, but this is a nice look. I like the shoes.

• Christine June 17, 2013 at 14:42 #

+1 She looks nice.

• admmgz June 17, 2013 at 17:53 #

4. Rashmi June 17, 2013 at 13:11 #

It’s an OK look. I wish she did something different with her hair, also I much prefer the runway length.

• dee June 17, 2013 at 13:26 #

• Moxie June 17, 2013 at 15:53 #

5. Abhijit Saiprem June 17, 2013 at 13:22 #

Looks cute.

6. MEME June 17, 2013 at 13:30 #

Herve Leger + Christian Louboutin = Default look when you have nothing else to wear or no imagination…

The dress looks more Luxe on the model than it does on Taylor… I do like the shoes though…

7. Rebecca Z June 17, 2013 at 14:13 #

I get a young woman wanting to show that she can wear this look, but it is not as classy as she usually goes. If she had kept the length of the original, it would have been sexy and classy all at once. She can wear this, but she can do better.

• Marybeth June 17, 2013 at 16:40 #

Well said!
      As a sparkly, girly teenager or as a now-grown woman wearing more revealing styles, Taylor’s hallmark has always been classiness and a certain natural elegance. That is her “box” and I hope she never steps out of it.

8. Kathy June 17, 2013 at 14:30 #

I don’t find this any less tasteful than everything else Taylor wears. It’s not even revealing, and shortening it was a smart choice. The longer version from the lookbook looks awkward considering how formfitting it is. Below-knee-length and tight is a strange combination…I love the rockabilly hair and makeup, which provide a nice contrast to the graphic, edgy outfit.

9. amy June 17, 2013 at 15:17 #

The look is basic, nothing great nothing bad just okay

10. Prudence June 17, 2013 at 15:22 #

she stepped into herve legers tackiville.
    Give this dress back to Britney and get back to youur sequin dresses cause I’ll take that over bandage dresses. And is white like her favorite color to wear???

11. ash June 19, 2013 at 08:34 #

It’s not an event where she needs to dress classic so she chose bandage dress.

12. EmmaWoodhouse June 24, 2013 at 03:52 #

Taylor is SO much better than this. I like her hair here, but the Britney dress is a no-go.

13. jkrau July 9, 2013 at 04:56 #

I am SHOCKED to see T-Swift in a body-hugging dress! She’s barely ever done this! Definitely trying to show those boys what they’re missing.

(Plus, she’s growing up and having more fun with fashion — and being more comfortable in her body.)

And to others saying it’s tacky or so not her style, I think the look is perfectly event-appropriate.