Miley Cyrus In Maison Martin Margiela – Album Listening Party

Miley Cyrus In Maison Martin Margiela - Album Listening Party

Miley Cyrus was in Chicago this weekend attending the listening party of her new album, where she wore a very familiar look.

That’s because you may remember that Victoria Beckham wore a Maison Martin Margiela Spring 2013 jumpsuit to the Glamour Women of the Year Awards.

Miley’s grey look from the same collection features the same sculpted neckline; however, her pants are narrower than VB’s wide-legged version.

The singer’s backless look was styled with triple-stacked Prada platform silver sandals, a selection of gold jewels including her favourite Jennifer Fisher ‘M’ necklace and a red lip colour.

Of the two looks, I much prefer the streamlined silhouette of Miley’s version.

Miley Cyrus In Maison Martin Margiela

Maison Martin Margiela JumpsuitSsense.com
Prada SandalsBarneys.com

Credit: Style.com

15 thoughts on “Miley Cyrus In Maison Martin Margiela – Album Listening Party

1. Charlotte

I like this jumpsuit but the neckline is too high ! It ruins the look for me.
    And this platforms shoes are hideous.

2. MEME

This would’ve been a knockout if the bust wasn’t so high…. I don’t mind the platforms… outfits like those don’t need pants to touch the floor…

3. Yeliz

Love this jumpsuit on her. She pulls it off amazingly. She also looks very tall. I’m not loving the shoes, but they do work with the whole look.

4. kane

Despite Victoria’s ridciulous pose, I’d go with her anytime. The oversized plateau underneath Miley’s shoes, the oversized hemline, the ridiculous hair, the in-your-face lipstick… it’s just one big no for me. All this set against her pose with her arms in front of her body like this she seems like a little girl playing dress up in her mama’s clothes, which are way too big for her.

5. Rebecca Z

I think she looks good, even though I don’t like the neckline of this jumpsuit or the shoes either. She is certainly forging her own style these days–very far from the sweet little girl from before. I have no problems with her experimentation.

6. Marybeth

I don’t like the fit. All of those creases at the inner thigh — it’s not hanging well. The bodice is much higher than the runway version, which makes the fit at the bust rather poor. It looks like the garment is made for a taller woman.

Overall, it’s a pretty good look for her but, with a garment like this, sloppy fit ruins the sharpness.

7. KatieKate

She looks so much classier here than normal–a step in the right direction, yet I’m not holding my breath.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t like the jumpsuit, that weird exaggerated neckline is terrible. But she looks a lot more polished here than she has of late.