Amy Adams In Antonio Berardi – ‘Man of Steel’ Jersey Premiere

Amy-Adams-Antonio-Berardi-Man-of-Steel-Jersey-Premiere

It was a case of Superman returns as thousands of people lined the red carpet outside the Cineworld cinema on St Helier’s waterfront to welcome home Henry Cavill, and see co-stars Amy Adams and Russell Crowe for the ‘Man of Steel’ Jersey premiere on Friday evening.

The actress wore a gorgeous Antonio Berardi Fall 2013 strapless green, black and white frock which she styled it with black Casadei ‘Blade’ pumps, emerald earrings and a simple ponytail.

Henry looked very handsome in his navy suit sans tie whereas Russell opted for grey.

Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi - Man of Steel Jersey Premiere

Click here for more pictures from the premiere.

Credit: Style.com & BBC Jersey

16 Comments
Hilary Duff's Paige 'Edgemont' Skinny Jeans And Alejandro Ingelmo 'Flavia d'Orsay' Pumps

Hilary Duff’s Paige ‘Edgemont’ Skinny Jeans And Alejandro Ingelmo ‘Flavia d’Orsay’ Pumps

Debby Ryan In Naeem Khan - Daytime Entertainment Creative Arts Emmy Awards 2013

Debby Ryan In Naeem Khan – Daytime Entertainment Creative Arts Emmy Awards 2013

16 Responses to Amy Adams In Antonio Berardi – ‘Man of Steel’ Jersey Premiere

1. Christine June 16, 2013 at 00:55 #

Not liking this dress. Henry on the other hand, look very handsome.

2. KatieKate June 16, 2013 at 01:59 #

Totally in love with this dress on Amy. The color couldn’t be more beautiful with her hair. One of the linked pics shows her from the back, and both the dress and her hair look stunning from that angle as well. Finally, I can’t get over the gorgeous green (emerald?) Star earrings. They just make the entire look.

3. Fashion Guru June 16, 2013 at 07:23 #

Amazing look on Amy. Her stylist deserves a gold star on this promo tour. Bonus points for the whimsically delightful earrings.

Christian Grey..err…Henry Cavill…oo..myy..i can’t!

4. Noemi June 16, 2013 at 09:29 #

I really like the dress, that tone of green is perfect for her skin and hair color. Henry is always good to see and R. Crowe should change those ugly sunglasses, really. He’s such and handsome man, but those sunglasses are really ugly.

5. Yeliz June 16, 2013 at 10:57 #

I love the dress. I’m sure she looked very beautiful from H2T, even though she wore black pumps. Henry looks very handsome as always.

6. Pedro June 16, 2013 at 15:07 #

I only care about Henry… oh boy!

7. Marybeth June 16, 2013 at 16:50 #

The dress is … difficult, but she really makes it look smart and chic. I love her styling h2t.

These black stilettos work beautifully with the dress, IMO, because they are simple but don’t give off an “officey” vibe. The earrings provide a subtly festive touch.

As for the men, I will graciously step aside and let the rest of you fight over Henry Cavill. I’ll take Russell Crowe any day! :lol:

• Nat39 June 16, 2013 at 20:19 #

100% agree on Amy.

8. Carolina June 16, 2013 at 19:17 #

The dress is awful – very random and awkward looking. I’ve seen her look SO much better.

9. Prudence June 16, 2013 at 19:34 #

this dress is awkward and difficult to wear and amy did nothing to help herself look somewhat good in this. I think a new stylist is in order because she has yet to give me a single great look.

10. Ariel June 17, 2013 at 10:33 #

With the lips and shoes of the model it would be sensational! Now it s great but kind of washing her.

11. Ariel June 17, 2013 at 10:35 #

P.S. Don t like the “nipples” effect of the top cut.

12. Ariel June 17, 2013 at 10:35 #

* top’s cut

13. TeaAtTwo June 17, 2013 at 20:55 #

This and her Nina Ricci look have been the only looks I’ve liked so far from this tour.

14. katie June 17, 2013 at 22:12 #

This is my favourite look ever on Amy, the green really suits her colouring

15. EmmaWoodhouse June 18, 2013 at 16:59 #

The colors of the dress, her simple styling and her poise are great. But the dress is…unfortunate. The cut-out top, the awkward darts, the widening hip detail (ok from the side, but not from the front) are making me give this dress a thumbs-down.