10.06.13

Beth Behrs In Monique Lhuillier – 2013 Tony Awards

Beth Behrs In  Monique Lhuillier - 2013 Tony Awards

There were yet more fall-like colours to be had on the red carpet at Radio City Music Hall in New York City for the 2013 Tony Awards, this time courtesy of Beth Behrs.

The blonde actress selected a Monique Lhuillier black-and-nude beaded halterneck gown from the designer’s Spring 2013 collection.

I love her dress; the intricate embroidery detail is divine. However, the styling really lets her down as I’m not a fan of the side bun.

Credit: Getty

Bernadette Peters In Donna Karan Atelier - 2013 Tony Awards

Bernadette Peters In Donna Karan Atelier – 2013 Tony Awards

Jane Krakowski In Escada - 2013 Tony Awards

Jane Krakowski In Escada – 2013 Tony Awards

6 Responses to Beth Behrs In Monique Lhuillier – 2013 Tony Awards

1. Christine June 10, 2013 at 12:29 #

Not liking this.

2. Dolly June 10, 2013 at 12:56 #

I think the overall styling plus the dress are really ageing. Not keen on the dress detailing and I think it’s making her look quite wide on the hips

3. Yeliz June 10, 2013 at 13:04 #

The gown is beautiful on itself, but it’s not flattering on her and I’m not a fan of the styling.

4. TeaAtTwo June 10, 2013 at 13:35 #

The sloppy looking hairstyle and poorly applied make-up really bring down the glam factor of this dress.

5. KatieKate June 10, 2013 at 23:14 #

I wholeheartedly disagree. I love B.B., but I have always thought she needed quite a bit of help with her wardrobe/styling choices. So, much to my delight, she sought out stylist Brad Goreski’s expertise, and has since steadily improved. This isn’t perfect, but I do think she has come a long way. I mean seriously, just look back at some of her previous looks, mainly over a year back. I really think she has upped the chicness in all areas. And I love the hair! :-)

6. EmmaWoodhouse June 14, 2013 at 15:49 #

I love the gown waist-down, thanks to that intricate and intriguing detail. Waist up it looks like a bathing suit, and her hair is a mess.