18.05.13 Premiere

Jana Fonda In Atelier Versace - 'Jimmy P (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Jane Fonda showed the kids how it’s done by oozing glamour with a touch of sexy appeal whilst gliding down the red carpet at the Grand Théâtre Lumière in France for the ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian)’ Cannes Film Festival premiere this evening.

The 75-year-old actress looked absolutely divine in Atelier Versace, leaving me saying “Eva who?”

Her custom bright turquoise silk gown with cut-out detail and Swarovski crystal detailing is one of her finest Cannes looks to date.

Styled with a chic updo, Versace clutch, Chopard jewels and Jimmy Choo peep-toes, she most definitely deserves a place on the BDOTD list.

Credit: Getty

Liam Hemsworth In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Liam Hemsworth In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Doutzen Kroes In Calvin Klein Collection - 'Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Doutzen Kroes In Calvin Klein Collection – ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

28 Responses to Jana Fonda In Atelier Versace – ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Rashmi May 18, 2013 at 19:38 #

She is easily among my top 3 of BDOTD!! That color is divine and cool on her at the same time !
    She looks perfect and really bought her natural A game for Cannes

2. Lola May 18, 2013 at 19:40 #

The color is divine… Sh will definetely be the only one in her seventies baring her midriff tonight and that i guess is a good thing! Glamourous grande dame.

3. Nat39 May 18, 2013 at 19:42 #

75..I’m in awe. Not loving the gown however, the ruched detailing is not executed tastefully imo, it’s a disheveled mess, great colour though, she looks so beautifully poised.

4. Pablo May 18, 2013 at 19:42 #

Ugh.. the illusion panel under the bust is bothering me. Other than that she does look splendid. Masterclass by Mrs. Fonda.

5. Yeliz May 18, 2013 at 19:57 #

I don’t really love the gown and wouldn’t have loved it on everybody else, but Jane looks so stunning. She definitely showed the kids how it’s done.

6. Prudence May 18, 2013 at 19:58 #

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SHUTTING IT DOWN AS USUAL!! BEST OF THE DAY! THE YOUNG GIRLS NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM YOU !

7. Marybeth May 18, 2013 at 20:02 #

I think the gown would look far, far better without the illusion panel. As it is, the design is awkward and a bit too “Las Vegas.”

That being said, the wonderful color of the dress, the perfect styling, and the confident poise of Ms. Fonda make me give this a big thumbs up.

8. kane May 18, 2013 at 20:16 #

I don’t really like the dress, but she looks amazing!

9. noo May 18, 2013 at 20:18 #

I really really really hate this dress, it’s the only atelier versace dress that i didn’t like this entire year. jane i think still looks really good with a great hairstyle and impeccable styling!

10. Papiki May 18, 2013 at 20:21 #

Sexy grandma!

11. LeeAnn May 18, 2013 at 20:30 #

Agreed

12. Christine May 18, 2013 at 20:31 #

This is a very dated and ugly dress. We all know she can do better. But she is still working this.

• Tati M May 18, 2013 at 20:54 #

• Fiona-Brasil May 19, 2013 at 02:28 #

• Alina May 19, 2013 at 13:49 #

• dee May 20, 2013 at 19:47 #

13. Noemi May 18, 2013 at 21:41 #

She looks amazing but the dress is really ugly.

14. EmmaWoodhouse May 18, 2013 at 21:55 #

I love the color, and I like her hairstyle, but the style of the dress is rather cheap, dated, and tacky. The sheer detail, and the uneven ruching is really bad.

• Southern Cross May 18, 2013 at 22:03 #

+1. The colour is great, but I don’t like the bodice at all, with those gaps and sequins all over the place.

15. Leo May 18, 2013 at 22:59 #

WOW! All I’ve been thinking since Cannes has started was “Where’s Jane to show this people how to do it?”. And boy she brings it again. The hair is amazing and the gown is just breathtaking. Versace and Jane make a great match as usual. Stunning.

16. GiGi May 18, 2013 at 23:12 #

Little things bother me, like the unnecessary sheer panel.. the slightly lopsided shoulder pads, etc, but that being said… it is a fabulous color for her and she looks phenomenal. I think she is the perfect example of plastic surgery done well.

17. Alicat May 18, 2013 at 23:27 #

The bodice is very complicated, but details aside, she looks amazing. Her styling and poise reflect the experience of the seasoned performer. Obviously she has had medical intervention to look this good at 75, but it’s so well done. One of the best of the night.

18. Blush May 19, 2013 at 01:15 #

I don’t like the cut out or sheer part, other than that it’s great. Jane Fonda is a great dresser. These last few years she has been looking amazing on the red carpet! And at 75!

19. tom May 19, 2013 at 02:06 #

love jane but not this dress…cut outs are hard to pull off in your 20’s…not sure it’s appropriate at her age….a bit vegas showgirl for me.

20. Angela May 19, 2013 at 03:17 #

The bold color is great and I love Jane, but this dress is honestly too Vegas for me. Calling it “dated” is an understatement; this dress is wrong in any and every era. I feel as though celebs are picking the wrong Versace pieces to wear, although she styled this well. I do respect Jane for being able to look confident on the red carpet at her age.

21. Dhppy May 19, 2013 at 03:41 #

I don’t like the way the gown gathers and pulls. It seems to complicated and cumbersome. However, it’s JANE FONDA! And she radiates beauty far and above any gown she wears.

22. Jess2 May 19, 2013 at 06:56 #

I love Jane’s styling here, very beautiful but I don’t really like the dress. This is no good in comparison to her squined Atelier Versace from last year that was on the wish list. Although I prefer this styling in comparison to last year’s. But at the end of the day she has such grace and beauty and continues to show us that :)

23. LC May 20, 2013 at 05:01 #