16.05.13

Miley Cyrus In Valentino – Maxim Hot 100 Party

Miley Cyrus In Valentino - Maxim Hot 100 Party

Miley Cyrus suffered a makeup malfunction while attended the Maxim Hot 100 Party held at Vanguard in Hollywood, California as the magazine’s HOT 100 #1 girl.

I would be not surprised if the person who applied this Ronald McDonald clown makeup is headed to the job center this morning.

The singer wore a black strapless Valentino jumpsuit with a white banded neckline featuring a sculptural contrast back bow lending a dainty finish to this strapless one-piece.

Styling her look, Miley added her favourite Saint Laurent ‘Paloma’ sandals – which we’ve also seen on Kelly Rowland and Jada Pinkett Smith – and a selection of gold jewels.

You may remember that Lena Dunham has also worn this jumpsuit earlier this year.

Miley Cyrus In Valentino

Valentino Jumpsuit –  Saks.com and Luisa via Roma
Saint Laurent ‘Paloma’ SandalsMatches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK

Credit: Getty

Eva Mendes For Flare Magazine May 2014

Eva Mendes For Flare Magazine May 2014

Claire Julien In Emilio Pucci, Taissa Farmiga In Valentino & Katie Chang In Dior - 'The Bling Ring' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Claire Julien In Emilio Pucci, Taissa Farmiga In Valentino & Katie Chang In Dior – ‘The Bling Ring’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

22 Responses to Miley Cyrus In Valentino – Maxim Hot 100 Party

1. Christine May 16, 2013 at 14:53 #

She is working the jumpuit but the makeup is horrid.

I like the shoes.

2. Debora May 16, 2013 at 14:56 #

the makeup is a real shame, cause she looks adorable in that jumpsuit… it fits well and the styling is great also, especially the hair!

• dee May 16, 2013 at 16:29 #

• Jen T May 17, 2013 at 14:17 #

+2. She’s been on a roll since she cut her hair … looks very comfortable in her skin these days. Aside from the makeup tonight of course.

3. AnderBoBo May 16, 2013 at 14:56 #

I can barely see anything else past that horrid makeup, but I think she is working the jumpsuit.

4. Rashmi May 16, 2013 at 14:58 #

omg! Considering her quirky crazy style, can the make up be intentional ????????
    ankles down, I guess the fit of the jumpsuit is off!

5. Yeliz May 16, 2013 at 15:00 #

I only like the shoes. The makeup is dreadful.

6. R May 16, 2013 at 15:14 #

It’s a shame about the makeup because this look is super cute. Her style has improved so much lately and the hair suits her perfectly :D

I do wonder what the cut would like in her natural color though.

7. Lara May 16, 2013 at 15:15 #

I guess I’m the only one who thinks the make-up isn’t the best job ever, but isn’t horrendous either. I’m mostly impressed by the fact that she’s finally learned to stand up straight, throw her shoulders back and work a look! I think she looks sexy as hell, and I love the overall look.

• Moxie May 16, 2013 at 15:26 #

The eyes and lips are fine, but the white powder around her jaw is awful.

• kane May 16, 2013 at 15:58 #

I didn’t think it was that bad either, but I just can’t unsee McRonald now… The jumpsuit’s nice though, although I prefer the more elegant, toned down presentation on the model.

• kane May 16, 2013 at 16:00 #

…although going back to it… the lower half of her face doesn’t quite fit the rest, oh well. This looks really odd.

• Moxie May 16, 2013 at 16:25 #

That’s what I figured FC meant about the makeup… the white powder on just the lower part of her face (from the nose down).

• Lara May 16, 2013 at 18:01 #

Ahhhhh! I see it now…. hmmmm… Was not seeing it that pronounced until I saw some other pics. Oh well, still a great outfit!

8. Moxie May 16, 2013 at 15:19 #

She’s working that jumpsuit, which reminds me of the b&w striped one she just wore. But that makeup is ghastly.

9. EmmaWoodhouse May 16, 2013 at 15:57 #

NOT sure why she has white powder all over her jaw…the jumpsuit is better on her than Lena, but I still really dislike it. It’s not flattering at all.

10. Beta May 16, 2013 at 17:52 #

This is unfortunate, Miley has done SO much better. To start the jumpsuit is a bit too long, a pity because I love it. And yes, the half ghost makeup isn’t helping either :P
    Also, I mean, I love Miley, but #1 HOT person??

11. steph May 16, 2013 at 18:52 #

I don’t mind the jumpsuit, but the hair is terrible. I can’t look at anything else.

12. Dhppy May 16, 2013 at 19:04 #

Her hair has never looked better, and the jumpsuit fits beautifully. Frankly, except for the strange whiteness around the jaw, this is one of her best looks.

13. Michelle May 16, 2013 at 19:50 #

I dunno what the hell is going on with her toes. It appears she has no toenails ..? yet attempted to paint them red?

Apart from that, I think she looks adorable, other than the white powder already problem that has already been mentioned. It’s just like the time Nicole Kidman was photographed with the same problem.

14. ingrid May 16, 2013 at 20:01 #

Other than makeup situation I think this is one of her best looks :)

15. Jess2 May 17, 2013 at 13:17 #

I didn’t like the jumpsuit on Lena and I don’t like it much on Miley either. Her makeup is very unfortunate, as is her hair, I don’t like it at all.