Pace Wu In Roland Mouret – Design Group Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Show

Pace Wu In Roland Mouret - Design Group SpringSummer 2013 Fashion Show

Pace Wu attended the Design Group Spring/Summer 2013 fashion show in Taipei, Taiwan on Tuesday.

The Taiwanese actress and model wore a Roland Mouret Spring 2013 cocktail dress.

Her striking ‘Verdink’ dress, with a central slit, pleated structural folds and a bond bodice, has the same neckline as Jennifer Lawrence’s Vanity Fair event dress, Jessica Chastain’s BAFTA gown and my Roland Mouret Oscars gown, so this is bringing back some sweet memories for me.

Pace could have nullified the look with standard nude pumps, but on this occasion she matched its fiery hue with red Gianvito Rossi pumps with a PVC finish.

A red manicure, silver jewels and brunette waves cascading down her back completed her look.

350837_in_l

You can buy Pace Wu’s dress from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Tungstar

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery - International Fashion Film Awards

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery – International Fashion Film Awards

Maika Monroe In Marchesa - 'At Any Price' LA Premiere

Maika Monroe In Marchesa – ‘At Any Price’ LA Premiere

21 Responses to Pace Wu In Roland Mouret – Design Group Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Show

1. Christine April 17, 2013 at 14:47 #

Stunning look.

• adrian April 17, 2013 at 21:04 #

• lisa April 18, 2013 at 04:19 #

2. gabis April 17, 2013 at 14:50 #

I usually dislike matchy-matchy outfits, but in this case I don’t think I would’ve loved THIS much had she worn shoes in a different hue.
    My only issue is the hair which I wish had been worn up, everything else is just absolutely perfect. I’m drooling over this. Breathtaking and surely BDOTW worthy!!

3. dee April 17, 2013 at 14:54 #

Love her posing. She looks great.

4. Yeliz April 17, 2013 at 15:01 #

Love (!!!) this look. Love the matchy matchy dress and shoes and love her posing.

5. Moxie April 17, 2013 at 15:43 #

Usually matching dress and shoes are a no-no, but this really works. Love this look H2T.

6. Rebecca Z April 17, 2013 at 16:14 #

Fabulous.

7. Nat39 April 17, 2013 at 16:19 #

Very beautiful. Her 2nd matchy-matchy look in a row, glad she didn’t opt for a matching bag this time around (it was excessive with her all-yellow look), it all works delightfully on this occasion.

8. Charlotte April 17, 2013 at 16:20 #

Gorgeous !
    I love this neckline, very feminine.

9. Rashmi April 17, 2013 at 16:58 #

Wow, more than the dress I actually like how she is posing!
    I like the matchy matchy also! Oh and yes, the neckline reminded instantly about FC’s Oscar dress!

PS: Wondering what her next matchy color will be, as yellow and red are done now ;)

• Catherine Kallon April 17, 2013 at 19:43 #

lol…so cute.. green maybe :)

10. Marybeth April 17, 2013 at 17:47 #

Beautiful! I think the matching shoes really work well here.

Love the neckline — which I (and no doubt most of us!) instantly recognized. :)
    I’m glad she kept her hair back so we can get the full effect of it.

11. Quinn April 17, 2013 at 18:41 #

The more i looked at Jessica and Jennifer’s dress, the more i’m convinced that the readers should have picked a richer/bright colour for your oscar dress.

anyway, this dress is lovely on pace! i’m loving the matchy-matchy trend with bright color that we’ve been seeing lately! :D

• Nat39 April 17, 2013 at 19:37 #

It was my point from the very beginning, and my opinion is still the same – this sharp architectural neckline is so much stronger and impactful in a brighter/more saturated colour, the light pink was way too soft for the design.

12. cat_not_kitty April 17, 2013 at 19:11 #

She looks incredible and I love the shoes with the dress. BWOTW-worthy, for sure. If I had to nit-pick, I would have loved to see an edgier manicure – the look is a bit one-note in the close-ups. Something as simple as neon-coral nails would have worked with the modern architecture of the dress, without competing with the monochrome approach.

13. Sara April 17, 2013 at 20:32 #

WOW, she looks absolutely STUNNING!!!!! Totally love this look from head to toe!

• Beta April 18, 2013 at 07:55 #

+1 totally!

14. TeaAtTwo April 17, 2013 at 22:45 #

As with the yellow Michael Kors I like her vivid monochrome looks, matching colour in the footwear is better than nude or black.

15. EmmaWoodhouse April 18, 2013 at 16:07 #

She is SHOWING how to do matchy matchy in the most fun and awesome way! I hope she goes through the whole rainbow. This look is gorgeous. That neckline (shout out to FC!) is uber-appealing and architectural, perfectly fitted. I’m not a fan of the slit but it doesn’t seem to go TOO high and I love everything else so much I’m overlooking it. Pace has great style.

16. Zack April 18, 2013 at 16:36 #

OMG, totally a BDOTW. I love the on trend PVC red pumps.