30 thoughts on “Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards?

1. Nat39

Without a doubt Victoria Justice for me. I’m a big fan of vibrant tribal prints, and those sandals were a perfect compliment to it. It’s an absolutely delightful, perfectly-styled look.

2. shap_half

I’m shocked Selena didn’t make the final lineup. I’d have voted for her.

Kristen’s outfit is too reminiscent of her Vuitton look. I picked Victoria Justice.

3. Lisa

Oh, no Selena? She was one of my favourites :/ I basically love everything Mary Katrantzou and Jessica looked great in her piece so I’d vote for her.

4. Charlotte

hmmm i’m surprised Selena didn’t make the cut for the best dressed because she was hands down my favourite but i went with Victoria Justice! :)

5. Marybeth

Fergie is my favorite. That’s the nicest maternity look I’ve seen since Reese Witherspoon’s Versace at Cannes. She looks stunning and so PERFECT for this event.
    Victoria Justice is a close runner-up. Fantastic dress, styled beautifully.

6. Ali

Honestly? hate every last one of these looks. Some gorgeous ladies here but the styling is..well…crap. The girl on the street would give them all a run for their ‘vast fortunes’!

7. EmmaWoodhouse

1. Miranda
    2. Jessica
    3. Kiernan
    4. Lucy Hale
    Honorable mention for Kristen for dressing so well for herself, even though it isn’t my style.

8. Anne

Kristen wins for me. She stands out among the prints & florals. Shorts are always a great look for her and great hair & make-up. Runner-up for me is Selena

9. Marko_M

Kristen all the way.

I have to admit, I got a lot more great looks from the KCAs than I had expected.