Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss & Alessandra Ambrosio - Victoria's Secret 2013 Swim Collection Party

After a day of lounging by a pool to debut the new Victoria’s Secret 2013 Swim collection, Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss and Alessandra Ambrosio attended a party at a private residence in LA to celebrate.

Looking perfectly tanned and pretty, the models all wore uber-stylish and sexy looks.

Candice Swanepoel: The blonde beauty wore a Peter Pilotto Spring 2013 halter dress with a sensational silhouette and explosive print, which she styled with simple black pumps and a chic top-knot. You may remember that Michelle Dockery wore this same dress back in January.

Karlie Kloss: The newest VS Angel wore a Cushnie et Ochs Spring 2013 dress. Only a supermodel with an enviable toned figure can get away with this cut-out dress. Black strappy sandals completed her amazing look. Is it redundant to say she wears it better than the model?

Alessandra Ambrosio: The model wore a very typical look: short and embellished. The iced-out Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012 drop-waist dress styled with nude Louboutins is a great look, but I would like to see her evolve her style and wearing something edgier and less predictable like her fellow VS models beside her.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture - amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Nieves Alvarez In Zuhair Murad - Sony Xperia Mobile Event

Nieves Alvarez In Zuhair Murad – Sony Xperia Mobile Event

19 Responses to Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss & Alessandra Ambrosio – Victoria’s Secret 2013 Swim Collection Party

1. Aparajita March 13, 2013 at 13:11 #

Off topic, but I just don’t think Karlie Kloss is VS angel material.

• Anj March 13, 2013 at 17:28 #

I agree with this completely and have thought it ever since she became one. She’s still a child-like the Taylor Swift of the group.
      VS models have to look fit not just thin and since she’s a runway model first, I’m sure they told her to gain weight for the VS show like they did Chanel Iman. Clearly in both cases, it wasn’t enough since they’re both tooo thin to be sexy. Karlie is giving good face here at least, like a young Christy Turlington.

• Liana March 13, 2013 at 23:00 #

• Jane March 15, 2013 at 03:21 #

Karlie Kloss does not fit Victoria’s Secret at all. She has no curves and is ridiculously thin. You can see rib bones between her breasts. I think she sends a horrible message to young girls. Every other Victoria’s Secret angel is toned and healthy looking. I think this may be the brand’s biggest misstep ever.

2. Charlotte March 13, 2013 at 13:11 #

I don’t like the dress on Candice Swanepoel. It looks like she has no breasts ! A shame for a VS Angel.

• Eimear March 13, 2013 at 14:01 #

VS angels requirements seem to be borderline anorexic..

3. gabis March 13, 2013 at 13:29 #

Although sticking to her formula, I still like Alessandra’s look the best. Yes, it is short and embellished but at least it’s not mini and tight. The volume around the waist creates a beautifull silhouette in my opinion.
    Candice looks nice but I’m not enamoured with the outfit. I find both the length and the hem detail odd and I wish she had opted for a softer hairstyle.
    As for Karlie, I much prefer the dress on the model. I think it looks much better with the shoulders a bit down as seen on the runway plus the top looks a million times better on the model who imo can pull off that type of neckline much better than Karlie. On Karlie the top reminds too much of a bikini which I dislike completely.

4. Derro March 13, 2013 at 13:41 #

I swear Candice is the most gorgeous woman on the planet. Good for her for wearing something bold and fun!

5. Amy March 13, 2013 at 14:22 #

I like Candice’s dress, it’s colorful and it fits.
    Ale is so déjà vu, her look is bland.
    I’m not a fan of Karlie’s dress.She definitely doesn’t wear it better than the model, the chest area looks nice on the model, on Karlie it falls flat.

6. Christine March 13, 2013 at 14:28 #

Karlie is too good to be a VS Angel and no offense but when I think of VS angel-I think of curves. I like her look the most.

• Yeliz March 13, 2013 at 20:52 #

I agree with everything you said.

7. justme March 13, 2013 at 14:38 #

I think it’s great the Candice went for a bold print but I just don’t like the dress.

Karlie doesn’t wear the dress better than the model imo. I totally agree with gabis on this one.

As for Ale, it’s nice enough but I’m underwhelmed.

• dee March 13, 2013 at 14:49 #

• SilentVisitor March 13, 2013 at 15:01 #

8. the ogre March 13, 2013 at 15:17 #

i love karlie kloss but i just don’t think her personality suits that of a victoria’s secret angel.

besides that, in my opinion karlie looks the best here. because she pulled the sleeves up the dress looks much more fitted and sharp. her personality is so unlike her fellow angels that probably she was just trying to blend in by wearing that dress and even then she seems like she’s miles away.

somehow no matter how bright it is i don’t like that peter pillotto dress.

and i’m not a fan of alessandra at all so no comments. she’s beautiful but that’s about it. i prefer her street style.

9. Pedro March 13, 2013 at 20:19 #

Karlie looks amazing!

Candice looks great and Alessandra boring

10. Dan Oliver March 13, 2013 at 21:14 #

Candice looks amazing really dont get why Karlie is an angel Joan smalls would of been a much better choice IMO but i do like Karlies dress

11. TeaAtTwo March 15, 2013 at 01:28 #

Candice’s ensemble is the only good look but I’m still waiting for someone to wear the runway Kirkwood sandals. Alessandra looks bland as usual. Karlie is great high fashion model but a poor VS model. It’s kind of ironic that she’d pick a dress that emphasises how flat she is for VS event.

12. EmmaWoodhouse March 15, 2013 at 01:51 #

I love Karlie’s style usually but this risque dress is plain trashy imo. I preferred Candice’s dress on Michelle Dockery, but it was a bit too low-cut on both, and Alessandra is giving me a major sense of deja-vu.