Mila Kunis In Atelier Versace & Michelle Williams In Jason Wu - 'Oz The Great And Powerful' Moscow Premiere

The Moscow premiere for ‘Oz The Great And Powerful’ took place in Russia on Wednesday evening following the photocall earlier in the day.

Mila Kunis: The actress wore a custom-made Atelier Versace plum gown with nude-tone inserts, intricate mesh netted detailing and a thigh-high slit. Her gown is simply divine. A best dressed of the week contender if I ever saw one. The colour suits her dark colouring and her vampy makeup amps up the sexy look even further.

James Franco: Wearing a grey Gucci suit, on this occasion I am distracted by his blonde hair. I will assume it is for a movie role.

Michelle Williams: The actress continues to knock me off my feet. I have never been so in love with her style like I had been during this promo tour. She turned to one of her favourite designers on this occasion: Jason Wu. Her sheer chiffon Pre-Fall 2013 gown with intricate, wavy gold bugle beading was only styled with the black belt we saw on the model. No trinkets and barely there makeup completed her look.

With three red carpet appearances under their belts, are you more enamored by Mila or Michelle’s red carpet style during this promo tour?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Miranda Kerr In Mary Katrantzou - Good Morning America

Miranda Kerr In Mary Katrantzou – Good Morning America

Angelina Jolie's Alexander McQueen Crepe Wool Riding Coat

Angelina Jolie’s Alexander McQueen Crepe Wool Riding Coat

36 Responses to Mila Kunis In Atelier Versace & Michelle Williams In Jason Wu – ‘Oz The Great And Powerful’ Moscow Premiere

1. Yeliz February 28, 2013 at 06:18 #

Mila looks flawless. I love everything about her look. Michelle looks stunning too, I love the gown, but I don’t really like her hair. Overall, I am definitely more enamoured by both of their RC styles.

• Christine February 28, 2013 at 12:16 #

Once again, Liked both Mila and Michelle looks. Mila looks stunning. Love Michelle’s dress. James looks decent.

2. CreoleLady February 28, 2013 at 06:37 #

I really wish that Franco would just get out of the way, lol, so I could see his co-stars better. Mila’s certainly bringing the sexy back but it is the Wu that has my attention here.

• Mol February 28, 2013 at 06:44 #

Couldn’t agree more, wish Franco would disappear from these photo shoots, as I would love to see both ladies and their outfits on their own!

3. the ogre February 28, 2013 at 06:57 #

mila looks gorgeous but she also looks a bit awestruck by something and i am thinking that it’s the coolness oozing out of michelle williams! hahaha! its just the picture i know but for me michelle looks much better. i luv michelle because along with being the great actress that she is she wore one of my favorite oscar looks ever last year!

4. Denise February 28, 2013 at 08:07 #

Mila is chic, sexy and sophisticated. Michelle is boring as always and is giving me a headache with all that zigzag…

• Rebecca Z February 28, 2013 at 13:27 #

LOL. I usually feel that way about Michelle too, but have to say that she has been looking good on this tour. Growing her hair out is providing more interest and variations from that good little girl look she often adopts.

Mila is gorgeous in a sack in my opinion. This dress emphasizes her lovely figure and provides a great frame for that beuatiful face.

5. Joy February 28, 2013 at 08:07 #

Wishing we could remove Franco from all of the promo pictures. He’s jacking up all the work/effort these lovely ladies have put into their ensembles. His blonde hair is horrible, but the wrinkles on this occasion are atrocious.

• moonbeam February 28, 2013 at 17:25 #

“He’s jacking up all the work/effort these lovely ladies have put into their ensembles.”

LOL! I really want to see a better view of Mila’s dress.

6. TL February 28, 2013 at 08:15 #

Both ladies look great yet Michelle Williams is stunning in the gown.

7. Rashmi February 28, 2013 at 08:31 #

“have never been so in love with her style like I had been during this promo tour ” : So true!

Shez mixing things up and she seems pretty confident in all the dresses she wore.

James Franco, I used to like this guy, and now hez just a bad distraction. What happened :O

8. Quinn February 28, 2013 at 09:48 #

wow, michelle look stunning! definitely a worthy BDOTW contender!

• GGG March 1, 2013 at 18:46 #

+1!

9. katie February 28, 2013 at 10:13 #

Mila looks outstanding wow

10. Dan Oliver February 28, 2013 at 10:17 #

Wow Mila is knocking in out this promo tour usually I find her quite boring even thou she is stunning but I have really loved her last few rred carpet choices.

11. Beta February 28, 2013 at 11:02 #

I prefer Michelle Williams’ style. She’s upped her game for this promo tour and im loving it, specially her punk-esque hair!
    James Franco… I cant, his attitude, his hair, it just spells douche.

12. alex February 28, 2013 at 12:31 #

mila for BDOTW definitely, she’s looks amazing

• Tati M March 2, 2013 at 03:19 #

13. Indira February 28, 2013 at 12:37 #

Didn’t Kate Hudson where Mila’s gown in orange? Either way both ladies look fantastic!

• Indira February 28, 2013 at 12:39 #

My bad…That was Stella McCartney.

14. Nishta February 28, 2013 at 12:46 #

I’ve never been much of a fan of Michelle’s style. I think she pulls it off well I just don’t really see the appeal of most of her clothes. Having said that I think she looks great here.

But Mila is definitely ahead in the promo tour IMO. She’s looked absolutely flawless throughout and this event is no different.

15. dee February 28, 2013 at 13:01 #

They both look good. I really am excited for the rest of the promo tour.

16. justme February 28, 2013 at 14:14 #

Both of the ladies look sensational. I’m also currently in love with Michelle’s style so she’s ahead. But Mila also looks lovely on this occasion.

James needs to go -_-

17. EmmaWoodhouse February 28, 2013 at 14:38 #

Not liking Mila’s look this time around, though her style has worked better for me this promo tour. I love Michelle’s dress but wish the skirt was lined (maybe it is?) the gold and black are gorgeous.

18. Moxie February 28, 2013 at 15:00 #

I wish there was a better picture of the ladies. Love Mila’s look. Michelle’s is a little busy and reminds me of a dress my Mom had in the 70s.

19. Chloe February 28, 2013 at 16:09 #

How stunning does Michele look! BDOTW. I love amazing the dress looks with that backdrop

20. Pedro February 28, 2013 at 16:48 #

Mila finally looks AMAZING!

Michelle looks gorgeous! Such a great promo tour for her, i’m in love

21. Marybeth February 28, 2013 at 16:56 #

Both ladies look wonderful but head-to-toe I like Mila better. In dusky, subdued colors she manages to upstage the bright glitter of Michelle’s dress.
    Her hair and make-up are gorgeous.
    BDOTW contender for sure.

22. seamist February 28, 2013 at 17:18 #

I love Michelle William’s dress and Mila’s is really pretty as well but Michelle looks glamorious and I love the pattern.

23. kathryn February 28, 2013 at 18:03 #

Michelle has been killing it!! I love this dress! Definitely BDOTW contender for me and Best Promo Looks of 2013 contender.

24. ash February 28, 2013 at 18:26 #

Love michelle’s look!

25. sasa February 28, 2013 at 18:55 #

Michelle looks awesome. I want that dress! Mila also has a pretty dress but I’m always too distracted by her perpetual posing. She looks like she’s gonna snap a tendon somewhere.

26. Amy February 28, 2013 at 19:03 #

Mila looks nice, Michelle’s dress is making me dizzy

27. Sterling Silver February 28, 2013 at 20:09 #

Michelle is one of my favorite RC dressers. never tries too hard to be “sexy” Love her new hairstyle.

28. Nadia February 28, 2013 at 20:56 #

Like the effortlesness and the coolness michelle is oozing, but the zig zags on her dress are distracting. Love that smokey color on mila. And agre about mr franco with the rest.

29. Jess2 March 6, 2013 at 12:42 #

Mila looks super gorgeous and super sexy. She hasn’t put a foot wrong this tour. While I love Michelle, I think she needed a bit more height to really pull off this look. I really loved this dress in the lookbook but I’m not blown away by Michelle.