27.02.13 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Oscars Parties?

Oscars Parties Best Dressed

Credit: Getty

Olivia Palermo's Topshop Fluro Boucle Zip Biker Coat

Olivia Palermo’s Topshop Fluro Boucle Zip Biker Coat

Miranda Kerr In Stella McCartney - JFK

Miranda Kerr In Stella McCartney – JFK

53 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Oscars Parties?

1. KK February 27, 2013 at 03:31 #

It’s CRAZY to me how much more I LOVE these dresses than the ones from the actual Oscars! I feel like they’re afraid of wearing these on the Oscar Carpet but why?!?! Amy Adams is a perfect example. I liked her Oscar dress but wasn’t crazy about it, but she looks AMAZING at Vanity Fair! SOOO MUCH BETTER!!

2. VBLover February 27, 2013 at 04:02 #

FC, where is Kate Beckinsale on this list?! She was my absolute favorite, her whole look was perfection.

And, of course, you should have been on there as well ;-)

3. Teleholic February 27, 2013 at 04:27 #

It was between Jennifer Lawrence and Nina Dobrev for me, but Jennifer just oozed so much glamour and her look was more memorable for me so I went with her. I was also impressed with Maria Sharpova.

4. MaddyEliza February 27, 2013 at 05:04 #

FC where are you in this poll?! You need to include yourself!! You deserve it. ;)

5. GiGi February 27, 2013 at 05:07 #

I think you mean Naomi *WATTS* rather than Harris.

6. Yeliz February 27, 2013 at 05:19 #

Had to give my vote to Jennifer, she literally shined like a diamond. My other favourites are Analeigh Tipton, Nina Dobrev, Naomie Harris and Rose Byrne, but I think most of the looks at the after parties were stunning.

• Yeliz February 27, 2013 at 05:23 #

Forgot to say, Jennifer shares the lead with you FC, even though you did not include your flawless look in the poll.

7. Quinn February 27, 2013 at 05:20 #

my favorite are actually kate bosworth and elizabeth banks! i remember last year, kate was your pick for ‘best mini award’ for the oscar parties. she def deserved it again this year!

but since they’re not on the list, then i’ll go with my second choice JLawrence. i also love lily collins and maria sharapova.

• Luis February 27, 2013 at 20:44 #

Kate Bosworth for sure!! But within the options Jennifer…

8. TL February 27, 2013 at 05:30 #

My favorites are Jennifer Lawrence, Lily Collins and Elizabeth Banks.

9. Elise February 27, 2013 at 05:55 #

I went for Niña. Another beautiful look was Emma Roberts in Oscar de la Renta, but she hasn’t been featured here or I haven’t read her post with so many posts these two days.

10. nguyen tran gia linh February 27, 2013 at 06:14 #

I Just Vote Britney Spears :D

11. Anne February 27, 2013 at 06:47 #

The fact that Nina’s fan sites keep linking to these polls >_<

Any way Jennifer in that delicious CK FLAWLESS and with the Oscar

• SilentVisitor February 27, 2013 at 07:01 #

And you think J. Lawrence’s fans are not linked to these polls……….Why don’t you just vote and let others do what they want….

• Anne February 27, 2013 at 07:26 #

‘let others do what they want’

you can start by LETTING me make my comment :)

• Quinn February 27, 2013 at 08:21 #

I don’t think so. its obvious because when nina is on the polls, the number of voters goes up to 14k. even on the regular BDOTW poll the most we get is 8-9k votes.

• Marta February 27, 2013 at 20:32 #

I think Nina Dobrev is flawless and if she gets so many votes is because she’s the best dressed.
          I particularly don’t understand why Jennifer has so many votes either. Icould say too that Jennifer Lawrence has so many votes because of WHO she is, and it’s ok,everyone votes for who THEY want!

• Kiran February 27, 2013 at 17:16 #

I was going to say the same thing Anne! Don’t get me wrong, Nina is consistent and well dressed but the rate her votes grow seems a little off. Like I said, she looks pretty, but best dressed…I don’t think so.

12. SilentVisitor February 27, 2013 at 07:06 #

I like them all. They all look amazing….
    Just waiting for FC’s round up.

• Agathe February 27, 2013 at 16:28 #

I have a top 5 in no particular order:
      Natalie Portman and Rose Byrne for their understated perfection
      Nina Dobrev and Lily Collins for going bold and beautiful
      Naomie Harris who looks beautiful and etheral (although this classic number would have been better on the ceremony’s red carpet)

13. leigh February 27, 2013 at 08:12 #

Rose Byrne for me, flawless. Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Portman runner ups

14. towanda February 27, 2013 at 08:34 #

i voted nina. She is amazing these days

• towanda February 27, 2013 at 14:05 #

and runner up Naomie Harris

15. Silvie February 27, 2013 at 10:32 #

OMG! this is the toughest poll you had recently.

Nina Dobrev, Jennifer Lawrence and Lily Collins are my favourites. Natalie Portman and Analeigh are my runner-ups.

16. Kate February 27, 2013 at 10:39 #

Three way tie for me between Nina Dobrev, Lily Collins and Rose Byrne. Flawless all three.
    Voted Lily just because she wore a really unusual dress and rocked it. Brought some much needed colour to the carpet too!
    Parties were so much better dressed than the Oscars themselves this year!

17. Vanessa February 27, 2013 at 11:04 #

Jacqueline Durran (AK’s costume designer, who won an award that night) was the best dressed ! What was she wearing by the way ? Vivienne Westwood ?

18. EmmaWoodhouse February 27, 2013 at 11:57 #

I’m missing the fabulous FC here!!!
    Naomie, Amy, and Nina are my favorites.

19. Amy February 27, 2013 at 11:58 #

Nina Dobrev gets my vote. It was a hard one but her dress is red carpet perfection
    The others serious contenders:
    - Jlaw, that body, that dress, insane!!!
    - Lily Collins, great dress, great color

20. Anne February 27, 2013 at 13:08 #

Another tough call for me. I ended up voting for Lily Collins. Not only was that one of my favorite dresses when presented, but it was a great color, fit & style on her and her hair & makeup were fantastic. In a night of so many nudes, blushes and metallics, it really stood out.
    Jennifer Lawrence was my very close second only because I wish the bodice had not been quite so low.

21. dee February 27, 2013 at 13:22 #

My favorites were Naomie Harris, Lily Collins and Jennifer Lawrence.

22. LuisM February 27, 2013 at 13:23 #

#1: JLaw all the way!

23. Rebecca Z February 27, 2013 at 14:25 #

Wonderful coverage of all the events, FC. Thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing your own fabulous fashion experience with all of us! You belong in this poll.

24. marie February 27, 2013 at 14:33 #

i wanna be Jennifer Lawrence when i grow up she is simply amazeballs in the CK gown! was she contractually obligated to wear Dior to the Oscars? she should have gone for CK at the main event

25. Moxie February 27, 2013 at 14:42 #

My top four would have been Nina Dobrev, Naomie Harris, Jennifer Lawrence, and our own FC… but since FC isn’t in the poll, I voted for Nina Dobrev.

26. shap_half February 27, 2013 at 15:44 #

I’m shocked how Nina Dobrev seems to shut down so many of these polls even in mediocre looks – like at the Independent Spirit Awards.

Anyhow, I voted for Lily Collins, but I have to say I’m really impressed with how Jennifer Lawrence shut down her campaign season with her two best looks of like the last 12 months. She really rose to the occasion, and I have feeling she’ll look back at her entire Oscar experience with nothing but pride.

27. Vikki February 27, 2013 at 17:29 #

Nina Dobrev the best !

28. Lisa February 27, 2013 at 18:30 #

I agree with some of the comments here that this poll is harder than the Oscar poll. Still haven’t decided, I like many for different reasons.

29. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 27, 2013 at 18:49 #

Lots of pretties here, but for me Jennifer just looks incredible and so modern. Adore adore adore her style and her charm just as much.

30. Marybeth February 27, 2013 at 19:04 #

Yes, this is a tough one. It’s hard to pick a top three, let alone choose just ONE to vote for.

If I get picky, I can eliminate Maria Sharapova (should have worn her hair up) and Naomie Harris (needed a bit stronger make-up.) That leaves me with Nina Dobrev, Lily Collins, and Jennifer Lawrence.

My vote goes to Lily Collins. Flawless, beautiful, both classic and interesting. Nina Dobrev is a close runner-up and Jennifer is third.

My winner for the non-existent(!)During and After Award (for BOTH looks of the night) goes to Jennifer Lawrence — Amy Adams second.
    Most disappointing During and After: Anne Hathaway — Amanda Seyfreid second.

• Nat39 February 27, 2013 at 20:20 #

Your During and After Awards are spot-on :)

It is also between Nina, Lily and Jennifer for me. Love the structure of Jennifer’s bodice but it’s sitting a bit too low, Nina looks lovely and gets plenty of votes regardless, I also choose Lily for gorgeous colour and jewels and the confidence she was rocking this rather mature gown with, she commanded it.

31. Marybeth February 27, 2013 at 19:04 #

Most disappointing During and After: Anne Hathaway — Amanda Seyfreid second.

• Marybeth February 27, 2013 at 19:05 #

I don’t know why that became a double post.
      Sorry!

32. Rashmi February 27, 2013 at 19:25 #

Jennifer, Maria Sharapova and Nina in that order!

33. Sammy C February 27, 2013 at 21:55 #

1. Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein
    2. Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta… I loved the dress too much on the runway not to let it be runner up, but I do wish Amy had worn retro waves and a clutch with it.
    3. Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad Couture… Again unsure about Lily, but I really did love the dress too, so she gets my third vote.
    4. Alison Williams in Valentino
    5. Natalie Portman in Dior.
    6. Petra Nemcova in Ralph & Ruso
    7. Nicole Richie in Roberto Cavalli
    8. Britney Spears in Michael Cinco Couture
    9. Miley Cyrus in Azzaro
    10. Nina Dobrev in Naeem Khan.

34. Naomi February 28, 2013 at 01:05 #

Nina Dobrev was flawless!Best dressed:)

35. Sarai February 28, 2013 at 03:34 #

Nina is always the best dressed. Always sexy and always classy.

36. amna February 28, 2013 at 10:33 #

NINA DOBREV IS LOOKING GORGEOUS…LOVE THE DRESS….

37. amna February 28, 2013 at 10:34 #

NINA DOBREV ….

38. shap_half February 28, 2013 at 17:46 #

I’m also shocked Karolina Kurkova didn’t make the list. She was one of my favorites.

39. rebecca o March 1, 2013 at 10:26 #

Lily Collins was the beset dressed of the night IMO. Way better than anyone on the boring Oscar red carpet.

40. the (un?)social butterfly March 1, 2013 at 13:58 #

Catherine Kallon in Rouland Mouret ;)