24.02.13 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards?

Independent Spirit Awards Best Dressed

Credit: Getty

Kristin Cavallari's Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kristin Cavallari’s Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Hayden Panettiere's J Brand Leather Leggings And Christian Louboutin Flo Patent Pumps

Hayden Panettiere’s J Brand Leather Leggings And Christian Louboutin Flo Patent Pumps

37 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards?

1. TeaAtTwo February 24, 2013 at 05:10 #

Lots of good looks. I also really liked actress Ni Ni in Giambattista Valli SS13 couture, from ankles up.

2. NooG February 24, 2013 at 05:21 #

These gals were all really well-dressed: probably one of the best dressed events thus far.

3. Shelby February 24, 2013 at 06:01 #

Say what?? J. Law on a best dressed list? Had to vote for her! I love that she let the dress do the talking and kept the styling minimalistic! And the pink lip is really great on her!

4. Matlock February 24, 2013 at 06:09 #

Karry Washington! Very stylish ans sophisticated look.

5. Derro February 24, 2013 at 06:32 #

JLaw in Lanvin. Astounding.

6. Yeliz February 24, 2013 at 06:50 #

For the first time ever, my vote in a best dressed poll, will go to Jennifer Lawrence as she looked so good and wore this dress, which is kinda hard to pull off, with such a ease. Overall, it was very well dressed event, though.

7. My Fashion Break February 24, 2013 at 10:44 #

I like the one that Nina is wearing. She looks so cool and independent ( like the kind of awards she went).

xxoo from Spain.

8. Alina February 24, 2013 at 10:54 #

Kerry Washington <3

9. jones19 February 24, 2013 at 12:14 #

Camila for me, she knocked it out of the park. Well dressed event though, I’m impressed!

• justme February 24, 2013 at 12:38 #

ita
      Camila is my favourite but almost everyone looked great.

10. Sammy C February 24, 2013 at 12:36 #

1. Camila Alves
    2. Kerry Washington
    3. Zoe Saldana

Jennifer Lawrence’s hair and make up are super sweet, relaxed and stunning all at the same time. She is also on the right type of skinny/toned to rock that dress… I can only wish! Then I get to her feet and they make me forget everything I have just written. Red nail varnish on her toes is too much of a harsh option in contrast to her pink lippie. Worst of all her shoes are way too big… That ankle strap is trying to hold them in so desperately, it feels it might just break.

If it hadn’t been for this, she would have been on my top three. For now, I still think she hasn’t looked as good as in what I think was her first Oscars appearance in the red Calvin Klein dress. She has never come across as gorgeous yet comfortable as she did then, to me.

11. SilentVisitor February 24, 2013 at 13:35 #

My Top 3 which more like a top 4
    1) Kerry Washington
    2) Zoe Saldana/Camila Alves in Escada
    3) Nina Dobrev

My vote goes to Kerry Washington, she looked great, simple and yet sophisticated!!!

12. Katie February 24, 2013 at 13:46 #

Stana just looked flawless, as always, absolutly rocked the pink suit, and her hair is gorgeous and she is just stunning, so vote Stana:)

13. Alice February 24, 2013 at 13:54 #

Fan Bingbing attends The Weinstein Company Academy Award Party hosted by Chopard

14. Anastasiya February 24, 2013 at 14:10 #

Nina Dobrev. She is amazing. <3

15. BetterWorld February 24, 2013 at 14:41 #

OMG Nina Dobrev *_* So flawless and really glam’ I love her style.

16. JGH February 24, 2013 at 15:06 #

Does anyone notice that Nina Dobrev pretty much wins any poll she’s in? I think she looks great but I feel like her numbers are artificially inflated by Vampire DIaries fans that probably have this site on Google Alert. Thoughts, FC?

• Catherine Kallon February 24, 2013 at 18:06 #

i think you are right lol :)

FC x

• NooG February 24, 2013 at 23:20 #

Thank goodness somebody else said this – she looks great but not in every single poll. :P

17. EmmaWoodhouse February 24, 2013 at 15:08 #

1. Zoe Saldana
    2. Kerry Washington
    3. Quvenzhane Wallis
    4. Brittany Snow

18. MaddyEliza February 24, 2013 at 15:33 #

This was a really well-dressed event!! And this is an extremely tough choice. I absolutely LOVED both Camila Alves and Nina Dobrev!!

19. Rachael February 24, 2013 at 15:43 #

I vote stana an Kerry, Kerry’s dress reminded me of the sea, I thought she looked stunning, and stana. I love the pants but the colour was a bit loud maybe a touch softer, but I have to say.. Hair wise… BEST FREAKING HAIR EVER!!!!

20. Gabrielle February 24, 2013 at 16:00 #

Stana ROCKED that pink jumpsuit. She looked flawless.

21. Marybeth February 24, 2013 at 16:00 #

This is a tough choice and I’ll have to weed out some contenders based on event-appropriateness. The award ceremony was held in the morning at Sta. Monica Beach, which makes Camila, for example, over-dressed. Even Jennifer Lawrence’s look, which I like very much, has too much of a night-time feel to it.
    I am down to choosing between Kerry Washington and Nina Dobrev. I’ll flip a coin!

• Marybeth February 24, 2013 at 19:32 #

I finally decided on Kerry because I love the colors and the prints. I can see why some would argue that the shoes are a bit of an overkill, but they don’t bother me.

22. anjos February 24, 2013 at 18:19 #

Zoe Saldana and Rashida Jones. Very fun, colorful and quirky.

23. Christina February 24, 2013 at 18:20 #

Stana Katic!! <3 she looked flawless!! Totally rocked the hot pink suit!! As beautiful as ever!

24. Chanel February 24, 2013 at 18:32 #

I wonder how many actually thinks Nina Dobrev is the best dressed, or just voted because they’re her fans? :/
    I myself, voted for Camilla Alves, as the pink color looks amazing against her skin tone, and her hair looks fantastic! :D

25. sanya February 24, 2013 at 19:08 #

For me Stana is BDOTW worh :)

26. R February 24, 2013 at 19:32 #

I was stuck between Jennifer, Nina, and Zoe, but ultimately chose Jennifer because it’s the best she’s done all awards season. The Lanvin dress is simple, but eye catching and looks like that suit her best. I do think this was more of an evening dress.

Nina and Zoe were more appropriately attired for a beach side event than the other choices, especially Zoe who kept it sort of casually elegant. They just didn’t wow me enough to pick them.

27. Almudena February 24, 2013 at 19:35 #

C’mon! Stana is way better than any other. Gorgeous! Flawless! AWESOME!

28. TL February 24, 2013 at 23:55 #

Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite and Stana Katic is runner ups.

Total Votes: 10,720 – Wow where does all these numbers come from? Usually the voters number for the poll is between 4000-8000

29. Teri February 25, 2013 at 01:16 #

Stana is so drop dead gorgeous.

30. Asma February 25, 2013 at 22:12 #

My vote is with Stana Katic, not because I’m a fan of the show but you just have to admire this woman’s choice! Not many people can pull off this much of a Loud Pink but she did it gracefully and oh that Hair!! This shows her excellent judgement and Power to rock thr RedCarpet when it comes to Fashion..That’s what the award is about right?

31. Asma February 25, 2013 at 22:12 #

My vote is with Stana Katic, not because I’m a fan of the show but you just have to admire this woman’s choice! Not many people can pull off this much of a Loud Pink but she did it gracefully and oh that Hair!! This shows her excellent judgement and Power to rock the RedCarpet when it comes to Fashion..That’s what the award is about right?

32. Sonia February 28, 2013 at 21:25 #

My vote is for Stana Katic,because she looked flawless is beautiful woman

33. SONIA VENIER March 2, 2013 at 18:02 #