20.02.13

Lily Collins In Paule Ka – 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards

Lily Collins In Paule Ka - 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards

Lily Collins looked even more beautiful than usual while attending the 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards, held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel yesterday in California.

The actress wore a glamorous black-and-white gown from the Paule Ka Black Carpet 2013 Collection.

Her gorgeous gown featuring a cutout back gave the dress has both a flirty and sexy feel.

To keep her look contemporary and fun, Lily let her hair down and opted for sophisticated red lips, a contrasting combination that felt fresh and speaks volumes of Lily’s grown up style.

Credit: Getty

Written by Regina Domfrocht

Debby Ryan in Naeem Khan – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

Debby Ryan in Naeem Khan – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

Chloe Moretz In Christian Dior - Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

Chloe Moretz In Christian Dior – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

33 Responses to Lily Collins In Paule Ka – 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards

1. shap_half February 20, 2013 at 17:18 #

This is looks absolutely fabulous. I’m in love with how she styled it and the attitude she’s injecting into the look. I’ve not been such a fun of her red-carpet presentation until now.

2. Rebecca Z February 20, 2013 at 17:18 #

Gorgeous dress, ratty hair. This dress deserved better.

3. Nat39 February 20, 2013 at 17:27 #

The oversized bow looks a bit silly to me, too large and wing-like, (doesn’t make much sense from the front, sticks out awkwardly from the sides), the hair is horrible.

4. Noemi February 20, 2013 at 17:34 #

I love this dress, she looks so cute as always but her hair is quite ugly, I wish she opted for something more refined, considering the beautiful back of the dress.

5. Yeliz February 20, 2013 at 17:39 #

I don’t like this at all.

6. Angie February 20, 2013 at 18:15 #

I love the dress and her attitude, she looks fresh and yet sophisticated. For the hair department maybe a high bun could’ve suit the dress better, but for a girl of her age the loose natural waves (usually not my passion) are a good choice, it keeps the look young and playful.

7. Audrina February 20, 2013 at 18:27 #

Is it just me or is she looking reeeeeally thin? Maybe it’s just the dress, I don’t know.
    But yeah, the bow does look vaguely look like wings haha

• Ullis February 20, 2013 at 19:38 #

Yes! So skinny

• Chistine February 20, 2013 at 20:34 #

Yes she lost a chunk of weight. This is not a good look.

• Raquel February 21, 2013 at 13:25 #

• Kate February 21, 2013 at 16:32 #

She’s just naturally thin and petite. If she wasn’t, you’d see shoulder blades jutting out and her spine would be more pronounced. But look at her arms—they’re totally healthy looking.
      My body type is the same as Lily’s, and it makes me feel self-conscious when people assume I must’ve just lost a lot of weight or have an eating disorder. The dress accentuates her thinness, but she’s always been this way. Usually it’s just covered in A-line & decorative styles.

8. TeaAtTwo February 20, 2013 at 18:30 #

The bow isn’t working, it’s too wide. I don’t mind the hair style but I wish it were glossier.

9. arang February 20, 2013 at 18:30 #

I like the Idea of the bow, but is does seem a bit large for her frame. The rest of the dress is great. I love the pop of color in her lipstick but must agree that her hair seems a bit unpolished.

10. Amy February 20, 2013 at 18:51 #

she looks cute

11. René February 20, 2013 at 18:53 #

Love it, BDOTW

12. Ramsay February 20, 2013 at 19:00 #

She didn’t use to look so skinny – not really healthy looking in my opinion

• R February 20, 2013 at 20:51 #

Yeah, if you scroll through her tag it’s obvious that she lost weight all you need to look at is her arms.

I thought she looked better, she was skinny, but it looked natural. Not so much now.

And I’m not fond of this look though I do like that she doesn’t seem to have any extensions in her hair. That’s a rare sight in Hollywood.

• Kate February 21, 2013 at 16:35 #

I think she looks perfectly healthy. Please stop making such judgmental comments on people’s bodies. If someone looks too heavy, “not healthy!”..if someone looks too thin, “not healthy!”
      As if women don’t feel enough pressure to look perfect. You don’t know how healthy someone is by only looking at their weight.

• Sara February 21, 2013 at 19:11 #

I think we are all noticing this because she looks significantly different (much much smaller)from last year. If she always was this tiny, nothing would be mentioned, because while she does not look unhealthy here, it is obvious she has lost a lot of weight.

13. NooG February 20, 2013 at 19:01 #

The hair ruins the look.

14. Joy February 20, 2013 at 19:55 #

This dress only looks good from the back and her unkempt hair ruins even that. Someone with a figure might have made the front view work; as it is I just want to give the poor little thing a good meal.

15. Anne February 20, 2013 at 20:15 #

I LOVE this dress, its bow, her lippie and nails but agree with others who question what the heck she was thinking with the hair. I would also like to feed her a large meal. Not sure when she got so very thin.

16. EmmaWoodhouse February 20, 2013 at 21:26 #

She looks very, very, very thin. Not liking the plunge or low back…the bow is cute from behind but too wing-like from the front. Not a good look imo.

17. justme February 20, 2013 at 22:33 #

I agree with those who said that Lily has lost a lot of weight :(

18. msd February 20, 2013 at 22:46 #

This is not the best outfit on someone so thin. It just enhances the bobblehead feel and makes her look like a little girl playing dress up. And that oversized bow looks like its about to eat her head.

19. Aline February 21, 2013 at 00:46 #

The amount of weight she lost shocked me a bit at first. But anyway, I think she pulls off this look quite effortlessly, even if I don’t like the dress itself much.

20. ash February 21, 2013 at 01:35 #

good dress,but hair and make up ruined the look.

21. Louise February 21, 2013 at 04:01 #

I like the front and how she styled her hair and makeup, the bow, at first I like it and then not so much but my opinion on the bow keeps changing. It’s something different… but maybe too big?

22. Beta February 21, 2013 at 08:47 #

I absolutely love this dress! I saw pics yesterday in the daily mail, and im obsessed! I think its my favourite of this event (maybe with A. Hathaway).
    love the nail/lippie touch of colour. This girl has style!