Mila Kunis In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere

Mila Kunis In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere

It has been a while since we last saw Mila Kunis on the red carpet, but she made a welcome return for the ‘Oz The Great And Powerful’ LA premiere, held at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday evening.

The actress looked lovely wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress.

Her sleeveless ecru dress, with a lace-embroidered bodice and lace appliqués on her voluminous chiffon skirt, is one of the actress’s most beautiful looks since her Elie Saab Couture gown for the 2011 Oscars.

Mila styled her frilly, fanciful frock with silver Christian Louboutin ‘Angelique’ peep-toes with a bow accent, and violet Sutra earrings.

Smouldering eyes, a simple updo and a nude lip colour completed her look.

Credit: Getty

31 thoughts on “Mila Kunis In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere

1. Nat39

So adorable!! Love the sweet flirty femininity of the look, the gown is lovely and fits her like a glove, the shoes are compementary with the cute bows working with the sweet flirty feel of the look, and those gorgeous statement violet earrings really brighten up the look, her hair and makeup are flawless and beautiful. BDOTW worthy.

2. liv

Its certainly beautiful, but… I’m tired of nude dresses. Even designed and styled as well as this one, the non-colors always bore me. I really can’t wait for this trend to die.

3. Marybeth

Gorgeous! Everything is just PERFECT.
    BDOTW candidate for sure.

After the disappointing efforts of Michelle Williams and Rachel Weisz at the premiere, this is a huge delight.

4. Sara

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this and Rachel’s post all day! Absolutely gorgeous and those earings are to die for. Love Love Love

5. EmmaWoodhouse

She blew her two costars away in this absolutely stunning look, which makes me swoon, it’s so pretty! This flawless, feminine look is BDOTW-worthy and is being added to my BDOTY contenders! Love, love, love and LOVE!
    Shout-out for awesome earrings :)

6. Jai

Hate it. Bland, princessesy gown. Don’t even like the earrings. To be honest, I rarely like what she wears. I don’t really think she has an eye for fashion.

7. robbie

LOVE! but i would have liked if michelle and mila switched looks, this seems more a michelle classic style, plus mila could pull off the prada look more.

8. Jess2

Wow, I think she looks perfect! The dress is stunning and the earrings are magical! Mila looks amazing and definitely the best she has looked since 2011.