Alicia Keys In Michael Kors – 2013 NRJ Music Awards

Alicia Keys In Michael Kors - 2013 NRJ Music Awards

Alicia Keys attended the 2013 NRJ Music Awards, held at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France yesterday evening.

The R&B singer wore a Michael Kors Spring 2013 gown which features the same sexy cut-out details we saw on Kristen Wiigs’ Golden Globes gown two weeks ago.

Alicia styled her look with a Vhernier black-and-white statement necklace, which doesn’t add anything to the look.

I believe this dress was designed to be minimalist not overwhelmed with trinkets.

A curly updo and a red manicure completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Julianna Margulies In Vintage - 2013 Producers Guild Awards

Julianna Margulies In Vintage – 2013 Producers Guild Awards

Jessica Alba In Elie Saab Couture - 2013 Producers Guild Awards

Jessica Alba In Elie Saab Couture – 2013 Producers Guild Awards

8 Responses to Alicia Keys In Michael Kors – 2013 NRJ Music Awards

1. Yeliz January 27, 2013 at 11:52 #

I don’t like neither her necklace nor her hair.

2. Kiran January 27, 2013 at 11:52 #

I much preferred this look on Gwyneth and that isn’t even factoring in the modification. The necklace makes no sense and she looks like someone got one of those disgusting scrunchies that are made out of hair and stuck it on her forehead. I really wonder how she made Vanity Fairs’s Best Dressed list. She’s about as stylish as Latoya Jackson is relevant.

3. EmmaWoodhouse January 27, 2013 at 14:40 #

I don’t like the cut-out dress or her OTT hairstyle and necklaces.

4. Christine January 27, 2013 at 18:16 #

Not sure about this look.

5. Leti January 28, 2013 at 03:59 #

I guess I’m in the minority, but I think it’s funny and sassy, which seems appropriate for a music awards show.

6. Jess2 January 28, 2013 at 04:05 #

This look isnt working. I would have preferred a cuff, like those worn on the runway instead of the necklace and I don’t like her hair style at all.

7. dee January 28, 2013 at 15:06 #

I don’t like the gown, hair or necklace.

8. TeaAtTwo January 28, 2013 at 19:22 #

I prefer this cut-out gown to Kristen’s but I agree the styling is wrong. I’d have put the hair in bun at the back and taken the necklace and red nail varnish off.
    Gwyneth Paltrow wore a shortened version last year?