Taylor Swift In Kaufmanfranco – 40 Principales Music Awards

Taylor Swift In Kaufmanfranco - 40 Principales Music Awards

Taylor Swift attended the 40 Principales Music Awards in Madrid, Spain, where she performed and picked up the ‘International Artist Award’.

Like JLo, Taylor also wore a Kaufmanfranco Spring 2013 look, but she opted for a short and sassy frock.

The crystal-embroidered white shift dress with an illusion insert was styled with Ofira earrings, a Lorraine Schwartz ring and Christian Louboutin ‘Dufoura’ open-toe booties with a tinted PVC ankle strap and metallic python band at the toe.

Taylor’s wavy tresses and nude lip colour were switched to a sweet ponytail and red lippie when she performed in a red embellished short-sleeve sweater, black shorts and sparkling brogues.

BGX1G1R_mx

You can buy Taylor’s Christian Louboutin booties from Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Kaufmanfranco & FameFlynet

Kate Mara In Dolce & Gabbana - 2014 Tony Awards

Kate Mara In Dolce & Gabbana – 2014 Tony Awards

Huo Si Yan In Louis Vuitton - Pepsi Press Conference

Huo Si Yan In Louis Vuitton – Pepsi Press Conference

22 Responses to Taylor Swift In Kaufmanfranco – 40 Principales Music Awards

1. Alexia January 25, 2013 at 13:08 #

Oh Miss Swift, trying way to hard and failing. Again. Maybe if she had a ponytail instead of her hair down and the dress was more fitting around the waist, it wouldm’t be that bad. I mean, you see how it looks on the model and how it looks on her, and it’s a big no-no.
    Also, the colour does nothing for her either.

2. Anne January 25, 2013 at 13:19 #

Often Taylor can be a bit too treacly, but she’s been upping the ante lately with sexy, yet still classy looks. I adore this entire look. The shoes are hot and the dress gorgeous. I would love to have seen her in the presentation yellow version.

3. Rashmi January 25, 2013 at 13:28 #

Lovely! And that expression is bang on ! ;)

4. Leela January 25, 2013 at 13:41 #

There have been rumours that she had subtle breast implants and considering she’s wearing a lot of low-cut sexy dresses I don’t really doubt it anymore.
    This would look a lot better with her hair up though.

5. Nur January 25, 2013 at 13:44 #

I actually like it, but I wish the dress was more fitting around the waist.

6. TL January 25, 2013 at 14:08 #

Love it on the model, but not on Taylor

7. Nat January 25, 2013 at 14:10 #

Not her most impressive look, but at least here the illusion panel is done better than in JLo’s dress.
    Those shoes are terribly tacky, though. It looks like her ankles are wrapped in the tape you use to close boxes.

8. Christine January 25, 2013 at 14:42 #

I she trying to sex up her image now?

This is ok nothing special.

9. Yeliz January 25, 2013 at 14:53 #

I like it from the ankles up.

10. anjos January 25, 2013 at 14:55 #

IMO her best look this year so far. It fits nicely around the waist too when you look at the closeup shots. I think the shoes make it ’cause they’re really out there and I like that.
    I liked some of those short dresses she was wearing last month, but I’m never impressed with her choice of gowns for the big award shows. They’re always a bit on the safe side for me. She’s young and really tall and skinny. She should try some more fashion forward stuff, too.

11. katie January 25, 2013 at 15:07 #

Mm im liking this new Taylor look, she looks great.

12. Susan January 25, 2013 at 15:25 #

I really like this.

13. Haley January 25, 2013 at 15:46 #

I don’t like this, I don’t think it worked. She’s been doing the sexy, plunging neckline thing recently, and I don’t think it looks good on her AT ALL! She just looks like she’s trying to hard.

14. Marybeth January 25, 2013 at 15:48 #

It’s nice — but I really wish she had worn the yellow version!

15. Rebecca Z January 25, 2013 at 16:26 #

I like her new sophistication, though she has worn a few too many plunging necklines. This dress is interesting–I like it on her–her hair could have been more sophisticated to go with the clean lines of the dress.

• Kathy January 25, 2013 at 18:26 #

Really, too many plunging necklines? That’s weird, I thought this was her second ever (the first being the People’s Choic Awards gown).

16. Amy January 25, 2013 at 17:45 #

Well well! it seems like Miss Taylor is ready to ditch the little princess thing. Her looks have been sexier lately. She looks nice.

17. Kathy January 25, 2013 at 18:24 #

Love this look! It’s sleek, minimalist, and beautiful in a subtle way. Her shoes are just so cool. I could not pull them off, but they have an interesting futuristic look.

18. Ash January 25, 2013 at 20:43 #

She looks great. I wish she’d worn it in the color though. That yellow is amazing.

19. manja January 26, 2013 at 06:37 #

I like it,and her new style direction lately as well.She has made some great choices and this one is too,fits her nicely,shoes are great,maybe just diff hair style.but over all great look.

20. EmmaWoodhouse January 26, 2013 at 20:21 #

Another no for the plunging neckline, I like her styling but not the too short and too low-necked dress. The red sweater is cute.

21. taksi January 26, 2013 at 23:50 #

I love that she’s experimenting a bit; wish it wasn’t yet another white dress though.

Still of her dancing is so priceless; I like her music but gosh is she awful as a performer.