Olivia Munn In Giorgio Armani – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Olivia Munn In Girogio Armani – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Olivia Munn attended the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, held in the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California on Sunday night.

The actress looked gorgeous in a strapless Giorgio Armani Spring 2013 dress.

This particular navy dress with a turquoise encrusted bodice has been on my red carpet wish list for many months, so I’m thrilled to see it appear tonight.

I could, however, have done without Olivia’s Chopard necklace, which seems very out of place against the embellished dress.

A silver Armani clutch and Armani heels complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Olivia Munn In Giorgio Armani – 2013 Golden Globe Awards

1. Christine

Would’ve loved this look without the necklace. The clutch seems too big and out of place. Less is more here.

2. Kathy

ITA about the necklace. Wow, so many celebrities seem to be wearing flashy necklaces tonight! I hate Olivia’s clutch, it’s SO big and distracting. Her dress is a bit casual for the Golden Globes, just IMO. I personally see the GGs as an occasion to pull out the drama and elegance, and this look is just not doing that for me.

3. Nat39

I find both the necklace and the overly long clutch a bit distracting, I’d probably trade both for a ring and a less lengthy clutch, but I really like this dress so it’s still thumbs up from me.

4. CreoleLady

I like this very much. It’s different. She looks tall, trim, and terrific. I even like the necklace although agree, she could have done without it. I also like the geometric feel of the clutch but wish it were a bit smaller.

5. Marybeth

Great dress but I’m not crazy about the styling. I think the clutch is too big, the necklace is very annoying, and I think she could use a bit more lip color. It’s a nice enough look, but it COULD have been terrific.

6. Tea

Love the bodice but I much prefer the way the waistband is distinct on the runway look and the skirt flows. Olivia’s look is much more a column and I’m not so keen on that.

7. EmmaWoodhouse

Obviously, this dress is hard to pull off. For me, Olivia doesn’t have the presence. Every time I see her she has the girl-at-the-mall pose.
    I would have liked a different necklace with it (a small turquoise pendant, perhaps) but I do like the clutch. It’s a fine look, but since I needed to be won over to it for starters, it isn’t wowing me.

8. MissAmynae

One of her personal bests. Hair and makeup are lovely. I don’t mind the clutch.

I agree about the necklace though, some cool enameled earrings in a royal-blue would have worked better.

9. Jess2

I really like this, and I don’t often like Olivia’s looks. I definitely would have been head over heels had she left the necklace at home but this is such a good look and I actually like the larger clutch.