Emily Blunt In Miu Miu – 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

Emily Blunt In Miu Miu - 2013 Critics' Choice Movie AwardsEmily Blunt positively smoldered down the red carpet last night for the 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards held at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.

She was a nominee for Best Actress in an Action Movie for ‘Looper,’ but her Miu Miu ensemble was what was really fighting fit at this awards show. The cream dream was fairly straightforward in the front, but the sparkling, crystal-studded neckline gave way to a stunning crisscross back. She was definitely better with her back turned.

The fresh ankle length of the frock showed off her strappy metallic Prada sandals. Emily also carried an embellished box clutch and lightly accessorized with Graziela jewels.

Lending more power to this look was her retro hair, which was slicked into pin curls, and an eye-catching coral red lip.

This was old Hollywood glamour—with a modern twist—at its finest.

Credit: Getty

30 thoughts on “Emily Blunt In Miu Miu – 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards

1. lola

This dress is dressed but sexy…simple but with intricate and beautiful details…figurehugging but classy and a beautiful look for her!

2. rita

Don’t get me wrong she looks OUSTANDING but my issue with EB (who is one of my fave actress btw) is that she tends to choose the same type of dresses. I’d like her to switch things up a little bit. It doesn’t help that she became very bland as a blond, it doesn’t flatter her face IMO!

3. Noemi (WBiS)

She looks beautiful, I really like hair and make up, but… there’s something strange in her (beautiful) face, I think she’s done something, botox or I don’t know what.

4. Yeliz

Here is my best dressed of the night. This is flawless from head-to-toe. The pop of colour via her lips is perfect. LOVE this look.

1. Nat39

I also don’t think that it’s working that well, the silhouette is just one long torso. The length is rather awkward.

5. Dan Oliver

Wow she has really stepped it up a notch people are really starting to notice her now for her fashion choices she looks great i just wish she would dye her hair back to brown.

6. Anne

She looks incredibly stunning & styled to perfection. My only wish is for her to darken her hair. She doesn’t flourish as a blonde.

7. Arina

She looks absolutely flawless. This look reminds me very much of how she looked in Death on the Nile. A true beauty <3 I'll have a very hard time this week deciding for BDotW, but I think Emily may most likely get my vote. :) Thanks for the wonderful coverage, FC!

8. pipsqueak

OMG … just stunning! Old Hollywood glamor indeed. Bette Davis, Joan Crawford … all of these strong, talented women.

9. EmmaWoodhouse

The blonde hair color makes it a bit too one-note, I prefer her as a brunette. However, this is a beautiful, romantic, Old-Hollywood look executed to perfection. The jeweled neckline makes it special. Love the clutch and shoes, as well as her pitch-perfect hairstyle and jewels. Also: she and John are so adorable together!

10. Aline

I just can’t wait for her to go back to being a brunette *sigh* Plus, I don’t like the dress to start with. I find it all very boring.

11. TeaAtTwo

I think she looks stunning. I the old school glamour styling is superb and I loved her with darker hair but on this occasion the blonde hair is perfect.