Kerry Washington In Rochas – ‘Django Unchained’ Paris Premiere

Kerry Washington In Rochas - 'Django Unchained' Paris premiere

Kerry Washington took to the red carpet again tonight for the ‘Django Unchained’ Paris premiere held at Le Grand Rex in France this evening.

I have always been a huge fan of Kerry Washington, but I didn’t predict that she would have such an amazing run promoting this movie.

She opted for a Rochas Spring 2013 strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline and pleated skirt.

Thank that lord she selected the punchy printed version over the all black version. The black gown is quite sombre, even if you believe it would’ve been more season appropriate choice. The designer should save the runway version for someone like Rooney Mara.

Keeping accessories to a bare minimum Kerry opted for Monique Péan fossilized woolly mammoth geometric French clip earrings with a white diamond pave.

A sleek top-knot and glossy pink lips completed her BDOTW worthy look.

Do you prefer this over her Prada dress?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Victoria Pendleton's Stella McCartney Sleeveless Kicked-Hem Dress

Victoria Pendleton’s Stella McCartney Sleeveless Kicked-Hem Dress

Katie Melua's David Koma Silk Jacquard and Net Dress

Katie Melua’s David Koma Silk Jacquard and Net Dress

34 Responses to Kerry Washington In Rochas – ‘Django Unchained’ Paris Premiere

1. noo January 8, 2013 at 00:14 #

I am deeply impresses with what Kerry has done with her style this year. she has transformed herself from “elegant” styles to more youthful, egdier styles and it’s’ completely working! I love this look but I still prefer the Prada from earlier :D

2. Christine January 8, 2013 at 00:15 #

I prefer this over her Prada dress. Glad she opted for the printed version than the runway.

3. kathryn January 8, 2013 at 00:16 #

I LOVE this! She is working it HtoT. I would prefer this look over the Prada dress just because I found the length of that dress to be slightly off.

4. Yeliz January 8, 2013 at 00:24 #

I loved her Prada look, but I love this even more. What a beautiful gown. I think she’ll be a strong contender for best promo tour star this year.

• Rashmi January 8, 2013 at 04:29 #

+1. Strong contender for promo tour.
      This look gets my vote over the Prada. She looks gorgeous and making it work H2T!

5. Neli January 8, 2013 at 01:18 #

PERFECT!! Love it!

6. Kathy January 8, 2013 at 02:21 #

I hate her hair here, it makes her forehead look unnaturally large and doesn’t quite suit the dress. But the rest of her look is just stunning. I love the print because it’s not an obvious kind of floral. It’s subtle and sophisticated, not an explosion of blossoms which is the worst.

7. Jess January 8, 2013 at 02:27 #

I actually don’t like this dress on her…the fit looks awkward.

It seems too big in the bust and the waist seems too low. Maybe it’s the stiffness of the top part of the dress? On both her and the model, it looks like someone pasted the dress on both of them.

8. Clancy from Dallas January 8, 2013 at 03:34 #

Nailed it!!! I’m wondering what a slight popof color via a belt would do, but she looks so damn good I don’t even care

9. Dhppy January 8, 2013 at 03:59 #

Even if I could come around to the print, the ill fitting bodice and glaring lack of a belt still work against this.

10. Alina January 8, 2013 at 05:31 #

WOW! WOW! WOW!

11. Jess2 January 8, 2013 at 05:34 #

Absolutely love this look! It is her best look this year and definitely BDOTW worthy!

12. kiwi January 8, 2013 at 05:49 #

What I love the most is that she always has this healthy glow on her face(as opposed to some folks who end up looking just too thin), her hair and make is mostly always great…

13. M January 8, 2013 at 07:10 #

I ABSOLUTELY love this dress, but shame about the hair, in my opinion, which let the look down. Wish she had it in a low chignon/bun instead!

14. Laura January 8, 2013 at 07:33 #

Damn girl! Kerry has taken her style to the next level in 2013. Must’ve been her new years resolution.

15. justme January 8, 2013 at 08:08 #

Love, love this.

16. Beta January 8, 2013 at 08:51 #

I love both, they are different and both great looks
    yes, I’m also a huge fan of Kerry, and so far this promo tour has been impeccable!

17. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 8, 2013 at 09:14 #

Kerry Washington looked tres magnifique in this punchy printed version of Rochas sweetheart neckline creation!! Gotta love she ditched the sombre runway looks for a colorful one!! The topknot bun and slick of pink lipstick are just enough to ensure her BDOTW contender spot!! Stunning for head to tow, Kerry!!!

18. the ogre January 8, 2013 at 09:31 #

this is too good! i mean a sleek low bun would have been an obvious choice but i love the bohemian vibe i get from the top knot…love this look!

19. katie January 8, 2013 at 10:09 #

Wow i love this dress on her divine, even though white is my favourite colour i liked her Prada but this dress is just made for her, the style and colour on her is perfection

20. Barbs January 8, 2013 at 10:44 #

This over Prada! Definitely! Amazing look! I’m in love <3

21. Louise January 8, 2013 at 10:56 #

I like the dress and the print but it doesn’t fit Kerry correctly. I think it would have been more flattering with a belt.

22. TeaAtTwo January 8, 2013 at 13:15 #

Definitely BDOTW worthy. She looks beautiful, I love this look. Kerry’s version looks so more appealing with the pretty print.

I’m also loving the Christopher Kane printed gown in FC’s favourites column.

23. Anne January 8, 2013 at 13:22 #

The print and the pleating is so beautiful. I would have added a little belt and a less severe ‘do. I think she would have benefited from some bangs & a less poofy top-knot

24. Agathe January 8, 2013 at 14:15 #

And she makes it to the BDOTW list!

25. dee January 8, 2013 at 14:31 #

My only issue with this is the fit of the bodice. But other than that this is my favorite promo look from her.

26. EmmaWoodhouse January 8, 2013 at 14:51 #

Not a lover of bustier dresses (and perhaps she should have added the belt?) but everything else is so perfect about this look that I’m nominating it for BDOTW! The print and the pleated skirt are amazing.

• Nat39 January 8, 2013 at 18:39 #

The bustier is not that flattering, and she def. needed a thin belt, agree, to break up the monotony of the print, sweet otherwise.

27. gabis January 8, 2013 at 17:29 #

I love the pleated skirt, the simple styling and the pink lips but I’m not a fan of the hair and I just can’t stand that terrible sweetheart neckline.

28. Rebecca Z January 8, 2013 at 17:31 #

She is sparkling, but I don’t really like the dress. I have never seen an accordion pleat that I liked.

29. Dan Oliver January 8, 2013 at 19:59 #

Kerry is gorgeous a real knockout I dont love the dress nor do I hate it i prefer the Prada for sure.

30. adrian January 8, 2013 at 20:49 #

hair is wrong for this look. Everything else is good

31. KK January 10, 2013 at 01:20 #

PERFECTION!! I don’t have enough adjectives for how much I love this dress and this over all look! This over Prada! BDOTW for sure!