Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Reese Witherspoon's 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel

Reese Witherspoon’s 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Rafael November 30, 2012 at 21:13 #

Ronnie Wood is my best this week, i loved the fun os his suit! Have a nice weekend FC :)

2. Nat39 November 30, 2012 at 21:25 #

Women: Some of my favourite looks this week didn’t make it to the poll unfortunately. In the absence of Kelly Ripa and some others, I’ll go with pretty Allison followed by Angelababy and Cate Blanchette. Yao Chen certainly delivered a great princess moment but it’s quite a sugar overload for me.
    Men: Peter Facinelli’s look is most polished but for the overall effect of utmost masculine handsomeness, Richard Armitage gets my vote – fantastic carriage/bearing from him and gorgeous lean silhouette (as opposed to Peter’s sligthly pear-shaped).
    Kudos to Ronnie for rocking the bold green suit, he is charming.

3. principessacate November 30, 2012 at 21:41 #

how are there not more golden horse contenders? talk about a knock-out red carpet!

4. Erika November 30, 2012 at 21:43 #

This is the first time I see Damian Lewis on your site and he’s already up for BDOTW… am I missing something or did does he not have a separate post here? :)

5. Yeliz November 30, 2012 at 23:08 #

Katy Perry in Naeem Khan. My runner-up is Rita Ora in Vivienne Westwood.

And my best dressed man is Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

6. nicole December 1, 2012 at 02:12 #

Sexy neckline with flowing skirt. Taylor Swift is on a fashion roll! everything is perfect.

7. Ann December 1, 2012 at 05:30 #

Picked the best dressed man, not so with Diane Kruger in Rochas in the womens stake!!

8. andysky December 1, 2012 at 05:37 #

Taylor Swift is on a fashion roll! everything is perfect.

9. argentina December 1, 2012 at 06:53 #

What a tough week my lord. Angelababy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are my winners. Have a good weekend FC! great job as always

• Fashion Critic December 1, 2012 at 08:18 #

Thank you. It was my pleasure x

Have a great weekend

10. Ela December 1, 2012 at 08:46 #

Angelababy – simple elegance with that red lipstick making her look more striking.

As for the men, Richard Armitage …. sigh, I really can’t look beyond him

11. Parvati December 1, 2012 at 15:08 #

Katy Perry in Naeem Khan is my best dressed, she looked gorgeous!
    In menswear, the winner is Peter Facinelli for me.

12. pipsqueak December 2, 2012 at 04:55 #

Yao Chen is the winner in the women’s category. In men’s, it’s Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I love skinny men in slim suits. Wish we’d see more men in Simon Spurr.

13. Milou December 2, 2012 at 08:08 #

Angelababy is my winner; she looks divine without trying to hard.

14. EmmaWoodhouse December 2, 2012 at 19:23 #

What a tough week!
    In the end, Angelababy got my vote for looking stunning, but she was neck and neck with Yao Chen. Runnersup are Cate, Taylor, Katy, and Allison.
    For the men, I voted twice (couldn’t decide! :) haha I know I shouldn’t have) because Joseph and Richard were both SO perfect. John and Peter look great as well.

15. Qian December 3, 2012 at 07:45 #