Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are already back on the road following yesterday’s ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ London premiere.

The next stop is Spain, where they attended a photocall at the Villa Magna Hotel in Madrid this afternoon.

Kristen wore a dress by British designer Julien Macdonald.

The navy-and-white sleeveless body-con Spring 2013 dress features an elaborate gold beaded neckline, which could be mistaken for a statement necklace.

Black strappy Jerome Rousseau sandals, barely-there makeup and her favourite Cartier bracelet completed her look.

Credit: Julien Macdonald facebook & Getty

37 thoughts on “Kristen Stewart In Julien Macdonald – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ Madrid Photocall

1. Rash

I like the dress a lot and very perfect for a photo call, but she looks very uncomfortable.

PS: FC, I think you got the title mismatch :)

2. gabis

Overall it’s a great look but she’s not working it. She looks like she’s somewhere between uncomfortable and very tired and her posture makes it even worse. Too bad because with a different attitude and a better makeup she’d rock this look.

1. sara

I agree, and Id refer all the people who slammed my comment about her so often looking tired and uncomfortable to this picture. I know its one of thousands that may have been taken that evening, but its the overall feeling she exudes. Shes a beautiful woman with a great figure with access to amazing designers, but she needs better PR people that will make it clear to her that under no circumstances should she be clenching her fists on the carpet. Walk, smile, and take some pictures with grace.

3. LeLe

If her hair was up and she had a deep red lip this dress would have been sooo sexy! She may be a little worn out.

4. Anj

I like the dress but I have the same issue that I did with that other black leather dress she wore recently- it does not fit! That’s why all that material is bunching up like that.

I adore her shoes though. Her hair on the other hand…shave it or put it in a bun.

5. Yeliz

I love everything about this look and I’m so glad that she wore those sandals. They perfectly complemented the dress.

6. Jess

I like this! The neckpiece really brings out the green in her eyes. But yeah, she always looks uncomfortable in anything that’s not pants or a more structured mini-dress

7. newstep

after probably a 10 hours flight, of course she looks uncomfortable.
    the dress rocks. her hair is out of control.

8. Susan

In other pictures she does not look uncomfortable. It’s all in which picture you use.

Love the dress, love the shoes, love everything.

9. Marta

I’m sorry but in my opinion she always looks like she needs some polishing or cleaning. I don’t buy it, I just don’t.

10. Nat39

The hair should’ve been pulled back to show off the beaded neckline instead of interfering with it. The white panels on the sides have a widening effect, wish it was the other way around – white in the middle, navy on the sides. And she is not working the look whatsoever.

11. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang

This sexy Julien McDonald two-tone body con sheath dress with bejewelled neckline is simply stunning on Kristen!!I wish that she pulled her hair back to reveal the striking neckline and red lips to vamp up the looks!! Lovely strappy heels though and she’s positively glowing, super gorgeous!!

12. karina

I like the dress. It’s def. a surprise to see her wearing that after the last two premieres. I’m glad she went with sandals as oppose to heals. I only wish she had pulled her hair back but nonetheless, it’s a pretty look!

13. Camille

Great dress and love the shoes. She looks tired in the close up, but who wouldn’t be with her schedule. Wish she’d stand up straight.

14. TeaAtTwo

The outfit is nice and happy to see sandals. I think she dresses better on occasions other than then the red carpet.

15. Jess2

Adore this dress and Kristen looks really great in it. I love her some choice even more. This is a good look but better hair and makeup styling would have made this a fantastic look. I agree with those above re a ponytail and a punchy lip colour.

16. Lyvm

Shoes are a yawn. Do something abt that hair once in awhile and the feathers dont work well with the design of the dress.

17. MegCH

Um. Just no. I don’t feel it does any justice to her height and figure! And again, the hair styling doesn’t help at all. I feel the overall look looks incomplete. Like she was half-way getting ready, but had to rush into the photocall.

18. Daisy Kenyon

I’m laughing now, No one here likes her look… ever, no matter what. OK! so…. I guess she is a fashion “fail” and will have to live with that!

19. EmmaWoodhouse

FINALLY! After being disappointed by the sheer premiere looks, this is gorgeous, classy, and cool. Love from head to toe.