Ginnifer Goodwin In Monique Lhuillier – 2012 Emmy Awards

It’s no surprise that Ginnifer Goodwin stood out on the red carpet at the 2012 Emmy Awards this evening.

The actress looked stunning wearing a Monique Lhuillier Resort 2013 gown paired with Rona Pfeiffer and Graziela jewels.

The summer loving of orange dresses continues, as Ginnifer’s orange floral embroidered sleeveless nude high-low-hem gown with an orange leather belt was one of the show stoppers of the night.

Not many could’ve worked this look as effortlessly as Ginnifer.

Her signature cropped ‘do, a Ferragamo clutch and coral Christian Louboutin ‘Bis Un Bout’ pumps complete the look.

Monique Lhuillier is two for two at this event with each gown suiting the personality of the wearer.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

38 thoughts on “Ginnifer Goodwin In Monique Lhuillier – 2012 Emmy Awards

1. Hannah

It’s near impossible for Ginnifer to miss for me, and this look proves that to perfection. I’m not actually sure I could love it more than I do. I adore the dress on her, especially with the pumps, and I love her accessories. I love her hair, and I love her makeup. She is the only person who ever goes risky with their makeup, and it always works for her.
    This is by far the look to beat IMO.

2. Nat39

The gown works beautifully on her, great fit, complementary shoe choice. Wish the belt had the shape as presented on the model and she didn´t need those standout earrings here whatsoever considering the major embroidery on the gown, should´ve opted for very small stud earrings or none.

3. Christine

Orange is the color it seems! Monique Lhuillier is also having a Emmy moment. She looks great! I love this dress.

4. Yeliz

I love everything about this look except the clutch. It has nothing to do with the rest of her look. But I love the beautiful gown and she wears it very well.

5. Rebecca Z

This is just gorgeous. She really looks amazing. Not usually a fan of this hemline, but it works for her and this fabulous dress. Just wish she’d smile now and then.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

OMGosh ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR HER! Love this–love how she accessorized it. This dress was made for no other, and rocks it wonderfully. It’s gorgeoous on her from head to toe. One of the best of the night.

7. taksi

Omg that’s a great dress and one of the few times matchy-matchy shoes work. I don’t like it on her though, why is she always so dour looking on the red carpet?

8. Aline

I fail to share the excitment over Ginnifer. The short hair and chin up pose she does every single time ruins every look for me. And I just love this dress so much *sigh*

9. Gloria

Christian Louboutin Bis Un Bout 120 Orange Patent and PVC Pumps. I was so relieved that her shoes were probably NOT red, but this orange and PVC. Much better than clashing red.

10. TeaAtTwo

She looks absolutely fantastic here, she’s pulled of and beautiful and interesting dress well and selected great shoes for the hem. I might have left off the earrings but I really like the the silver clutch with orange.

11. Natalie19

i think it’s a great, great look! The dress is breathtaking!!!!

but i really dislike her face with this hair :(((