24.07.12

Samantha Cameron In Jonathan Saunders – Lunch At Downing Street

Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha Cameron welcomed Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh to Number 10 Downing Street for lunch on a sunny day in London this afternoon.

The Queen doesn’t look best pleased.

Maybe it’s because Sam Cam stole her thunder wearing an almost identical blue-print look.

Grey suede pumps and a grey thin leather belt completed Samantha’s chic look.

Jonathan Saunders continues to be one of Samantha’s go-to designers.

You can Matches Fashion and Matches Fashion US.

Credit: Getty

Jaime King In Christian Dior - 7th Annual Women In Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party

Jaime King In Christian Dior – 7th Annual Women In Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party

Marchesa Resort 2013 On ModaOperandi

Marchesa Resort 2013 On ModaOperandi

16 Responses to Samantha Cameron In Jonathan Saunders – Lunch At Downing Street

1. noo July 24, 2012 at 16:46 #

oh yeah sam and hm look nice, but i don’t care i’m just staring at prince philip :D

• Beta July 25, 2012 at 08:48 #

me too!! jaja love his expression
      he’s so charming :)

2. LeeAnn July 24, 2012 at 16:49 #

EEk I own this dress. Trust me it is really a pretty dress if you pair it with the right shoes-in my case Pierre Hardy and without the belt (which I don’t mind in the picture but is not needed in real life) especially if you own a brillant brooch. It doesn’t look like it here but trust me its a great dress. Sam Cam is strangling the life out of it. I mourn.

• Jones19 July 24, 2012 at 19:49 #

The dress is lovely but Samantha’s doesn’t seem to fit her very well. It’s sad that she seems to shy away from heels…maybe because she’s so tall.

3. Alina July 24, 2012 at 17:04 #

“It’s uncanny how Samantha’s Jonathan Saunders star-print ombre short-sleeve dress is similar to the Queen’s printed skirt.” – I agree.

4. robbie July 24, 2012 at 17:19 #

sam cam looks nice, but her majesty looks fabulous as always. she always has such wonderful hats.

• Beta July 25, 2012 at 08:49 #

She’s my favourite hat person

5. dee July 24, 2012 at 17:25 #

This is a pretty dress but I think Sam looks dowdy. Maybe it’s the hairstyle.

• Yeliz July 25, 2012 at 00:07 #

6. Sarah July 24, 2012 at 19:25 #

Haha – dying over how peeved HM looks. Who can blame her – it’s the exact shade of blue! If I were Sam, I’d want to run in and change.

Nice dress, but I think between the crease near her arms and slightly frizzy hair, she looks less put together than usual.

7. Odette July 24, 2012 at 19:49 #

We have two of Britian’s WOP (Women of Power), both wearing baby blue.

To the left we have Prime Ministress of Fabulousness and to the right we have the Queen of Frump.

8. Regina July 24, 2012 at 20:06 #

I really dislike Samantha Cameron’s style and she comes across as such a meek goody-two-shoes. I simply can’t. I much prefer the Queen’s grumpy face!

9. TeaAtTwo July 24, 2012 at 22:25 #

It’s a lovely dress. I think Sam Cam is an example Duchess Catherine could use to showcase the best of British fashion but still appropriate for her position.

10. CreoleLady July 24, 2012 at 23:09 #

Awkward. SamCam better be glad she’s not dealing with Elizabeth I, lol.

11. Kathy July 25, 2012 at 05:34 #

It’s like they coordinated outfits or something. I can imagine it: “Your hat will match my dress, but be sure to wear the white jacket over yours so we don’t look identical.”

12. couturecoco July 25, 2012 at 11:49 #

I can’t believe how she made this basic and stupid mistake. Putting a belt on everything just annoys me now and she’s ruined that dress for me. It’s not only her clothes but her hair. Well someone’s off the xmas card list.