23.07.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Teen Choice Awards?

Credit: Getty

Kerry Washington For Vogue Italia July 2012

Kerry Washington For Vogue Italia July 2012

Vanessa Hudgens' Sam Edelman Louie Fringe Booties And Michael Kors Tortoise Sport Watch

Vanessa Hudgens’ Sam Edelman Louie Fringe Booties And Michael Kors Tortoise Sport Watch

31 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Teen Choice Awards?

1. Yeliz July 23, 2012 at 22:35 #

None of these.

My best dressed was Kristen Stewart followed by Lucy Hale.

2. Dorothy July 23, 2012 at 22:36 #

Love Holland Roden in Alice + Olivia, the hair, the make-up, the dress, just everything.

• asherlev1 July 24, 2012 at 00:10 #

+ a gazillion

3. gabis July 23, 2012 at 22:36 #

I cant believe Kristen Stewart didnt make it to list. She was my best dressed.

4. Emmeline July 23, 2012 at 22:45 #

Zoe was hands down my winner. But I also really liked Nina and Hannah.

5. sydney July 23, 2012 at 22:47 #

kristen stewart and lucy hale were the best dressed imo

6. What Is The New Black July 23, 2012 at 23:06 #

Actually my best dressed was Demi Lovato! Followed by Hayden Panettiere and Zoe Saldana, but there were a lot of stylish stars at this year’s TCAs, much better than last year! I loved both of Kat Graham’s outfits too. She has definitely turned into one of my favorite fashion icons, I love it when you feature her :)

7. Henrique July 23, 2012 at 23:07 #

I’m going with Hayden but Kristen was my favourite

8. yana July 24, 2012 at 00:01 #

It’s hard to beat Zoe Saldana, isn’t it? She’s like a veteran of good-looking between all those recruits.

9. Hannah July 24, 2012 at 00:02 #

My actual best dressed was Chelsea Kane, but of these I liked Hannah Simone (mostly because I can’t see the shoes, and it grew on me) and Zoe Saldana.
    Loved the coverage, as always I was blown away by how thoroughly you covered this event! :)

10. Carina Teixeira July 24, 2012 at 00:58 #

None of these. Kristen Stewart was the best dressed. Why did she not make it to the list FC?

11. TL July 24, 2012 at 01:13 #

Holland Roden is my favorite, she looks sensational in Alice + Olivia. Followed by Kat Graham and Lea Michele.

Zoe has the best shoes award!

12. CeCe July 24, 2012 at 01:25 #

I just think its funny how they all (except Kat Graham) have their hands on their hips. I guess thats the ‘in’ pose right now? Anyways, I agree with mostly everyone’s consensus: where is Kristen Stewart? ’cause she gets my vote.

13. Angela July 24, 2012 at 01:34 #

One huge wave of nude pumps. Honestly, all of these looks have some flaw, whether it be makeup (Ariana Grande) hair (Victoria Justice) Shoe choice (nearly everyone) or lack of memorability (Taylor Swift). After a long fought battle between Lea Michele in her heavy pumps but gorgeous dress or Hammah Simone with her unimaginative shoe choice and her hair down as well as an amzing dress and makeup, it ended up having to be Lea.

14. Lizzo July 24, 2012 at 01:47 #

Love Holland Roden, she looks amazing in anything, that gorgeous girl! Taylor Swift looks good too, but the white dress isn’t very original. And it bothered me that the entire night her straps were uneven widths. And Kristen Stewart obvi rocked her leather pants :)

15. Justine July 24, 2012 at 02:31 #

Among these looks, I definitely love Holland Roden’s the most. I think she put the whole look together perfectly, including hair and makeup, and that dress is just darling on her.

16. Marybeth July 24, 2012 at 02:47 #

Hannah Simone was definitely my gold medalist. I personally love the dress and she does it justice.

Zoe gets my silver. She hits exactly the right note, looking young and chic, but without trying to dress like a teenager.

I’ll give my bronze to Hayden. It’s nice to see her sparkle and smile in a pretty dress.

(I’m getting in the Olympic spirit, as you can see!)

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2012 at 06:42 #

Very excited about the games too

17. Jessica July 24, 2012 at 03:08 #

Holland is by far the best dressed. I thought I liked Nina’s at first, but the dress is just weird from the front(color is great though). Lea Michele is my second favorite. I like what Kat is wearing here, but it looks like she changed and just for that, I can’t vote for her. Who wears two different outfits on one carpet? so wierd.

18. M.Nev July 24, 2012 at 03:44 #

Why don’t you ever do Worst Dressed lists/polls, FC?

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2012 at 06:41 #

I prefer focusing on the good. Worst dressed list I find tacky

• Bec July 24, 2012 at 09:51 #

that’s why we love ya!! :)

19. Alina July 24, 2012 at 06:04 #

Zoe Saldana in Jonathan Saunders.

Thanks for an amazing coverage, FC!

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2012 at 06:40 #

20. Steph July 24, 2012 at 07:02 #

I loved Hannah Simone in Mary Katrantzou, but I’m very disappointed to see that Kristen Stewart didn’t make the list…

21. anonymous July 24, 2012 at 10:38 #

why isn’t shay mitchell in this list!

22. Burcu July 24, 2012 at 11:26 #

Holand Rodan dress is too boring for this age.Kristen ,Lucy and Selena should have been added to pool!!!

23. dee July 24, 2012 at 13:29 #

Best dressed Kristen, Zoe and Hayden.

24. Nat39 July 24, 2012 at 19:19 #

Nina Dobrev for me. Loved the structure of the dress, very good shoe choice. Adorable Holland – runner-up as her nude pumps actually work quite well with her cute dress.
    Zoe looks great in that cute outfit, but I’m not too keen on the print and her feet look pretty awful in those sandals.
    On the side note, not missing Kristen Stewart here whatsoever. Her look wasn’t that good imo.

25. Jones19 July 24, 2012 at 20:19 #

Selena Gomez was my favorite.

26. cvetty July 25, 2012 at 17:38 #

are you kidding me Selena Gomez was lovely . She was so beautiful in her pink dress . And i can’t believe that she isn’t in this list . For me Selena was the most beautiful of them all . : ))