31 thoughts on “Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Teen Choice Awards?

1. What Is The New Black

Actually my best dressed was Demi Lovato! Followed by Hayden Panettiere and Zoe Saldana, but there were a lot of stylish stars at this year’s TCAs, much better than last year! I loved both of Kat Graham’s outfits too. She has definitely turned into one of my favorite fashion icons, I love it when you feature her :)

2. yana

It’s hard to beat Zoe Saldana, isn’t it? She’s like a veteran of good-looking between all those recruits.

3. Hannah

My actual best dressed was Chelsea Kane, but of these I liked Hannah Simone (mostly because I can’t see the shoes, and it grew on me) and Zoe Saldana.
    Loved the coverage, as always I was blown away by how thoroughly you covered this event! :)

4. Carina Teixeira

None of these. Kristen Stewart was the best dressed. Why did she not make it to the list FC?

5. TL

Holland Roden is my favorite, she looks sensational in Alice + Olivia. Followed by Kat Graham and Lea Michele.

Zoe has the best shoes award!

6. CeCe

I just think its funny how they all (except Kat Graham) have their hands on their hips. I guess thats the ‘in’ pose right now? Anyways, I agree with mostly everyone’s consensus: where is Kristen Stewart? ’cause she gets my vote.

7. Angela

One huge wave of nude pumps. Honestly, all of these looks have some flaw, whether it be makeup (Ariana Grande) hair (Victoria Justice) Shoe choice (nearly everyone) or lack of memorability (Taylor Swift). After a long fought battle between Lea Michele in her heavy pumps but gorgeous dress or Hammah Simone with her unimaginative shoe choice and her hair down as well as an amzing dress and makeup, it ended up having to be Lea.

8. Lizzo

Love Holland Roden, she looks amazing in anything, that gorgeous girl! Taylor Swift looks good too, but the white dress isn’t very original. And it bothered me that the entire night her straps were uneven widths. And Kristen Stewart obvi rocked her leather pants :)

9. Justine

Among these looks, I definitely love Holland Roden’s the most. I think she put the whole look together perfectly, including hair and makeup, and that dress is just darling on her.

10. Marybeth

Hannah Simone was definitely my gold medalist. I personally love the dress and she does it justice.

Zoe gets my silver. She hits exactly the right note, looking young and chic, but without trying to dress like a teenager.

I’ll give my bronze to Hayden. It’s nice to see her sparkle and smile in a pretty dress.

(I’m getting in the Olympic spirit, as you can see!)

11. Jessica

Holland is by far the best dressed. I thought I liked Nina’s at first, but the dress is just weird from the front(color is great though). Lea Michele is my second favorite. I like what Kat is wearing here, but it looks like she changed and just for that, I can’t vote for her. Who wears two different outfits on one carpet? so wierd.

12. Steph

I loved Hannah Simone in Mary Katrantzou, but I’m very disappointed to see that Kristen Stewart didn’t make the list…

13. Burcu

Holand Rodan dress is too boring for this age.Kristen ,Lucy and Selena should have been added to pool!!!

14. Nat39

Nina Dobrev for me. Loved the structure of the dress, very good shoe choice. Adorable Holland – runner-up as her nude pumps actually work quite well with her cute dress.
    Zoe looks great in that cute outfit, but I’m not too keen on the print and her feet look pretty awful in those sandals.
    On the side note, not missing Kristen Stewart here whatsoever. Her look wasn’t that good imo.

15. cvetty

are you kidding me Selena Gomez was lovely . She was so beautiful in her pink dress . And i can’t believe that she isn’t in this list . For me Selena was the most beautiful of them all . : ))