Selena Gomez In Dsquared² – 2012 Teen Choice Awards

No longer a ‘teen’, Selena Gomez celebrated her 20th birthday on Sunday night at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California.

The birthday girl matched the pink carpet, wearing a fit-n-flare Dsquared² Resort 2013 dress.

This girly silhouette has been having quite a moment lately, and Selena pulls off the trend to a T.

Sleek centre-parted hair and smoky eyes add a perfect sultry touch to the birthday girl’s look.

Lana Jewelry star burst earrings and cream strappy Herve Leger by Max Azria sandals add the finishing summery touch.

You may remember that Anna Dello Russo wore this same dress during Milan Menswear Fashion Week recently.

Eva Longoria In Max Mara - Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Eva Longoria In Max Mara – Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Lucy Hale In Wes Gordon - 2012 Teen Choice Awards

Lucy Hale In Wes Gordon – 2012 Teen Choice Awards

12 Responses to Selena Gomez In Dsquared² – 2012 Teen Choice Awards

1. Yeliz July 23, 2012 at 08:46 #

I’m not really a fan of Selena’s style, but she looks gorgeous here. I really like that she didn’t overdone her look with accessories.

2. Anne g July 23, 2012 at 08:47 #

I always say the same thing, but selena looks like a child. the pink dress does not help. Her sandals are very similar to those of givenchy.

• CeCe July 23, 2012 at 17:40 #

I agree. I just can’t get past her baby face to take the look seriously.

3. Christina July 23, 2012 at 09:19 #

This is how you do TCA, in my opinion. Bright and colorful. However, I’m not too fond of her eye-makeup, and honestly, I wish she’d gone for a different lip shade as well, to break off the pink a little. As mentioned in one of the other comments, she tends to look a little child-like.

4. Rash July 23, 2012 at 09:45 #

I like the pink , i like the makeup to give that sultry look, and the sandals aren’t bad. However something is off about that hair, I don’t like the way it covers her shoulder…

5. Alina July 23, 2012 at 10:48 #

I like it. With her hair in a ponytail, I would have loved it!

6. TL July 23, 2012 at 11:32 #

It’s a pass for the dress, shoes and makeup choice, but her hair is terrible. Both the color and the style are a mess. The root looks dry and rough.

7. Ellie July 23, 2012 at 11:58 #

Her hair looks like fur, that is weird…

8. Isa July 23, 2012 at 13:28 #

Don’t like this look at all!! Her hair is terrible.. it was her birthday.. she should’ve work it better!

9. Christine July 23, 2012 at 14:18 #

She definitely wore it better! She looks cute & event appropriate.

10. Nat39 July 23, 2012 at 20:10 #

Very short, hot pink, and with that hair and makeup, still looks like an underage stripper to me.

11. Odette July 24, 2012 at 19:17 #

I don’t think Selena Gomez’s sexy style is appropriate for her, but this sexy look isn’t inappropriate as her 2011-2012 looks. Even though the dress is too short, I am not rolling my eyes.

But I still don’t like it, especially with the hair and makeup.