Fan Bingbing continues to be the guest that most brands want to have in their front row. Once loyal to a few brands, the actress now seems to embrace them all.

She was at the Louvre in Paris yesterday afternoon where she attended the Salvatore Ferragamo Cruise 2013 presentation.

I was immediately put off this look by the exposed black bra. Surely a flesh-coloured bra would’ve been a better option.

Like Leighton Meester, the actress also wore an off-the-shoulder peasant blouse, which she teamed with a forest-green velvet skirt with gold lace embroidery.

Opting out of the runway shoes for simple black pumps, she styled her look with the same beaded necklace the model wore on the runway, a green-and-gold Ferragamo clutch and elaborate gold earrings.

A severe centre-parted bun and stark red lip colour completed her Asia-to-Paris front-row look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

2012 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards

2012 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards

Eva Longoria In Vivienne Westwood - 52nd Monte Carlo Television Festival

Eva Longoria In Vivienne Westwood – 52nd Monte Carlo Television Festival

18 Responses to Fan Bingbing In Salvatore Ferragamo – Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2013 Presentation

1. Yeliz June 13, 2012 at 13:06 #

Not her best look.

• Fashion Critic June 13, 2012 at 13:19 #

Totally agree. I would go as far as saying I hate it

• EmmaWoodhouse June 15, 2012 at 19:52 #

Yeah, I love Fan but it doesn’t quite work for me. The black bra really brings it down, and the styling is a little harsh.

2. firien June 13, 2012 at 13:58 #

Terribly aging.
    She’s way more stylish than this!

3. dee June 13, 2012 at 13:59 #

Not crazy about this look. Maybe it’s the hair.

• dunzoo June 13, 2012 at 14:36 #

+1. I think the whole outfit is pretty awful, even on the model, the prints are very matronly and the off the shoulders blouse looks so cheap. not my favorite ferragamo collection.

4. bm June 13, 2012 at 14:30 #

From what I saw , she always over accessorize.

• Nat39 June 13, 2012 at 19:34 #

She certainly did here – it’s either necklace or statement earrings, not both at the same time.

• Sea June 13, 2012 at 23:34 #

The statement earrings, necklace, printed blouse, busy skirt, bracelet, cocktail ring, and red nails… Frankly I don’t know what to look at, so I guess the first thing I REALLY saw was her simple black pumps ;)

5. Christine June 13, 2012 at 14:33 #

Not liking it. We all know can do much better.

6. fromchi-town June 13, 2012 at 14:38 #

Nope – don’t like it at all.

7. Jeremy June 13, 2012 at 17:18 #

I really like Fan, I really do. But I always thought with all the events she attended and the expensive clothes she wore, she must be really really wealthy. Especially after the story about Zhang Ziyi….

8. tif June 13, 2012 at 21:17 #

This is one of the few times I’ve actually liked something she wears (that’s not some frilly, sparkly gown) and everyone else hates it. I guess I don’t get her or her style. But I do like this. A lot. She looks like a woman, not a little girl playing dress up in long, princess gowns. I actually feel it tells me a little bit about her.

9. Luiza June 13, 2012 at 22:46 #

I personally think flesh coloured bras are very “anti-sexy” so if I was to expose it I would also choose a black one.. However, I do agree this is not good as what we came to expect from her!

• Kitty July 3, 2012 at 18:50 #

Flesh coloured bra is soooooooo grandma…… hate it.

10. Abby June 14, 2012 at 01:53 #

I agree with Tif- I really like this look. I didn’t even notice the bra, it read as a lining to me though I will say that now that I’ve notice I wish it was a bustier and we didn’t get that strip of skin under the bra. She is overaccessorized, but I like the dress a lot. Then again, I personally really hate the nude look that seems to be all the rage.

11. d June 14, 2012 at 09:30 #

i actually didnt noticed the bra until youve mentioned. but i just dont like the fit of the dress and i think she needs to lose the necklace

12. Jess2 June 14, 2012 at 10:30 #

I don’t really like peasant blouses so I am not loving this look or Leighton’s but the skirt is divine and I like her styling.