Eva Longoria had a very busy day promoting the last ever episode of ‘Desperate Housewives’ which airs in the US on May 13.

The actress started her day at ‘Good Morning America’ in New York City where she was spotted signing autographs for fans wearing an Elie Saab dress.

Her dove-grey cap-sleeve dress from the Spring 2011 collection was teamed with a gorgeous pair of Brian Atwood purple suede ‘Nash’ slingbacks.

Eva’s next stop was the Ed Sullivan Theater where she donned a Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 dress.

Her sporty black body-con dress with pale-grey grosgrain shoulder straps was once again styled with an interesting pair of Brian Atwood heels.

The blush satin ‘Vanity’ sandals have a black heel and a black fringe and gold accents at the back.

Is anyone else sad to see the end of ‘Desperate Housewives’?

You can buy Eva’s Victoria Beckham dress from Net-A-Porter.com and farfetch.com.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

27 thoughts on “Eva Longoria In Elie Saab & Victoria Beckham – ‘Desperate Housewives’ Promo Tour

1. Nat

Most of the times Eva’s looks scream “trying hard” to me, but I really like this two. Simple, polished and well-fitted dresses, paired with interesting shoes (loooove the black and gold ones).

I haven’t watched DH in ages, but it’s definetly sad to see them go.

1. Jones19

completely agree. Two very chic looks with interesting heels. It’s time for DHW to end but I’m a little sad though.

2. dee

The first look is okay. The like the black dress better and those shoes she has on with it are divine. I do not like her nail color and bracelet.

3. justme

The first dress doesn’t flatter Eva at all but the second look is perfection. Love those sandals.

4. Yeliz

I love love love her shoes on both occasions!
    I never watched Desperate Housewives therefore I’m neither sad nor happy.

5. Zineb

I’m a die hard DH’s fan and I have watched all seasons and never missed an episode so I think I might shed a tear this sunday.
    As for Eva’s looks, I prefer the Victoria Beckham one, those sandals are a murder !

6. alannah

looooove that second look so much – head to toe. the heels are fantastic & I’m amazed they even come out of Eva’s wardrobe considering her normal tried & trusted formula.
    Would love to see VB herself in more of the sportier dresses like that below, its gorgeous!x

7. oluchi thompson

I love love Eva.
    A bit sad that this is the last season of DHW.
    Eva looks FAB in the VB dress!!
    I want those shoes!! They’re to die for.

The Elie Saab is not doing it for me.

8. fromchi-town

She looks chic in both the looks and its great that she added interesting shoes both times. I like the second look better on her. Its interesting enough not to make it a boring black dress. I think its one of her best looks in a long time!!

9. Seth

WOW EVA! Its been ages since she’s made me tick, and the Elie Saab look is very meh for me, the heels try to improve it but still meh, but oh goodness the Victoria Beckham dress, and the SHOES! She is my pick for BDOTW in that black dress outside of Met Gala looks.

BEST LBD look of the week!

10. Little J

Love the VB look, those heels are stunning!

So sad that DH is finishing, in a dream world Gabby would get her own spin off show!

11. Riley

Even though Eva is the same type of celebrity to me as the Kardashians, I love her shoes in both looks. Her second look is one of her best ever looks.

Those “Vanity” Atwoods are stunning.

1. Zineb

Wow! Never expected a Golden Globe and a SAG awards nominee to be compared to the talentless Kardashians.

12. Faellie

The VB is not just the best Eva’s looked, but quite possibly the best anyone has looked in VB. Which is really saying something.

13. Molly

I love the Elie but its too bad about the shoes. I think that a pair of gold shoes would have been an excellent choice. I purple are just ‘Meh’.

1. CreoleLady

Yes, yes, a million times yes! The shoes *swoon*. Don’t revive me, I’m dreaming of wearing them…

14. rj

I love the vanity atwood heels!! Know where they are available checked out all the websites cant find them.