Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Olivia Palermo's Anya Hindmarch Burton Top Handle Bag

Olivia Palermo’s Anya Hindmarch Burton Top Handle Bag

40 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. EmmaWoodhouse April 20, 2012 at 22:09 #

Great week with so many choices! In the end, though, there was no other winner for me than Angelababy. She looked absolutely stunning in that Elie Saab gown–the fantastic color makes it almost BDOTY worthy!
    My runners up were Emily Blunt in Jason Wu, Penelope in Dolce & Gabbana, and an honorable mention to Emily in Michael Kors, Delta in Ralph Lauren, and Leelee in Jil Sander.
    Have a lovely weekend FC! :)

• Fashion Critic April 20, 2012 at 22:31 #

you too x

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 20, 2012 at 22:10 #

I have no clue who either of them are put I was knocked out by Shu Qi and Angelababy. WOWZA!

3. NooG April 20, 2012 at 22:52 #

SUCH a hard week; in the end, I chose Gaga…even if she wore that stunningness to the airport.

4. Yeliz April 20, 2012 at 23:05 #

Well this evening I spent a lot of time thinking about who I should choose for BDOTW. It’s been a while since we had such a great week regarding fashion and red carpet. And at the end it is Angelababy in Elie Saab for me too. She was just flawless and divine.
    My runner up is the gorgeous Delta Goodrem in Ralph Lauren, followed by the lovely Emily Blunt in Jason Wu.

Have a great weekend FC and take time to relax as it was an very intense week.

• Fashion Critic April 20, 2012 at 23:10 #

Thank you…I’m already in full relax mode :)

5. Aline April 20, 2012 at 23:22 #

Angelababy wins it for me. As of now, she is my BDOTY. Everything about her looks is breathtaking.

But this week was just fantastic. Delta and Penelope are my runner-ups.

6. fashiongames April 21, 2012 at 02:35 #

Angelababy was flawless, she my first BDOTY. Gaga comes second. The rest i’m nt gaga over them. Njoy weekend ladies.

7. christine April 21, 2012 at 02:50 #

i wish alice eve had made it on to the poll :(

8. Linda April 21, 2012 at 03:20 #

Easy – Emily Blunt. I loved everything about her look, especially the slightly mismatched shoes. Second place goes to Solange Knowles for a sharp and crisp look.

9. TL April 21, 2012 at 03:22 #

My favorite is the gorgeous Emily Blunt in Jason Wu, followed by Angelababy and Gaga. Thanks for an amazing week,FC, enjoy your weekend.

• Fashion Critic April 21, 2012 at 16:15 #

my pleasure x

10. Ella April 21, 2012 at 04:14 #

Angelababy was my top for the week…followed by Delta Goodman and Emily Blunt in Jason Wu

11. angelab April 21, 2012 at 04:43 #

My fave was shu qi even if I don’t know who she is. Runners up are kara tointoin – also don’t know who she is and I can’t believe that’s Alice and Olivia!! And Cobie smulders. Don’t know her well but loved both her premiere looks.

12. Alina April 21, 2012 at 04:49 #

And I’m supposed to choose? This is a very hard week.

I have to go with Emily in Jason Wu because she really wowed me.

Have a nice weekend, FC!

• Fashion Critic April 21, 2012 at 16:13 #

thank you. same to you

13. bee7 April 21, 2012 at 05:31 #

this week has been amazing! voted for my new girl crush emily blunt. she was glowing in that jason wu, i particularly loved her flawless make up and the emerald earrings.

Have a nice weekend, FC!

• Fashion Critic April 21, 2012 at 15:59 #

you too Bee7

14. Tina April 21, 2012 at 05:32 #

Wow this was a really difficult week! So many great looks that I love. In the end I went with Angelababy because there was really nothing wrong with her look at ALL. Emily Blunt in Jason Wu and Shu Qi were favourites for me as well, but Emily lost marks with the shoe colours and Shu with the mismatched earrings.

15. Sarah April 21, 2012 at 08:01 #

Tough choice! Was going to go for Delta Goodrem until i realised her dress needed hemming!! Plumped for Emily Blunt in Jason Wu… she always makes great, unpredictable style choices whilst remaiming true to her classic aesthetic.

16. Ioana April 21, 2012 at 08:18 #

I can’t believe it… I actually voted for Lady Gaga! for the first time ever. :) I just adore that dress and, well.. she wore it, so she got my vote.

I loved Cobie Smulders and Angelababy, as well.

17. Penè April 21, 2012 at 10:50 #

penelope looks best neck upwards. neck downwards am torn between gaga,angelababy Cobie Smulders & Leelee Sobieski

18. Zineb April 21, 2012 at 12:14 #

I’m still high on that Armani Privé gown. But come on guys, there are far way better looks than that Jason Lu dress worn by Emily who’s leading the poll now! I mean she looked pretty, but come on !
    Anyway, this was a great week for fashion, thank you FC for your coverage, plz know that we appreciate it. Have a good weekend all of you!

• Fashion Critic April 21, 2012 at 15:58 #

19. Rosalie April 21, 2012 at 12:27 #

Where’s Kristen Stewart? LOL

• Fashion Critic April 21, 2012 at 15:58 #

lOL :D

20. Jones19 April 21, 2012 at 13:41 #

These gorgeous ladies have made this a very difficult poll. I’m such a sucker for white Grecian gowns like the one Delta Goodrem is wearing but then there’s Angelababy in that glam Elie Saab gown. At the last minute Lady GaGa squeezed in with one of her most beautiful looks to date.

Thanks for the great coverage FC, hope you have a good weekend. I’ll be spending mine moving :D

• Fashion Critic April 21, 2012 at 15:58 #

• Jones19 April 21, 2012 at 17:38 #

Thanks :)

21. SilentVisitor April 21, 2012 at 13:49 #

Angelababy in Elie Saab was a delight. my runner-up: Emily Blunt in Jason Wu, Emily Blunt in Michael Kors, Shu Qi in Armani Privé. My runner-up to the runner-up is Delta Goodrem in Ralph Lauren……….

22. fashion observer April 21, 2012 at 17:03 #

Speaks Volumes to me that Solange’s look is even up there in her laid back look. That says she slays even when she isn’t trying!! The event she attended was extremely casual in comparison to the others everyone else has on a gown, are in full ball gown mode and are wearing dressy designers. For her to be competing with the likes in a casual look says to me she is for sure the Winner in my book and gets my vote. It doesn’t help that i completely die and love this look!

23. Mol April 21, 2012 at 17:57 #

The whole bottom row worked for me, but if I must pick one it is Angelababy – classic perfection.

24. Nury Jacobsen April 22, 2012 at 00:17 #

My vote goes to Cobie Smulders. The dress is right on trend with the Big, Bold and Bright! Yet it is refined and super elegant. The designer nailed! I have seen the Alexandra Vidal gowns at Bergdorf Goodman and on Scarlett Johansen and the Gossip Girls. Impressive for such a young designer. Second choice goes to Elie Saab. Amazing as usual! Does anyone know when the voting ends?

• Fashion Critic April 22, 2012 at 09:48 #

Monday

• Nury Jacobsen April 22, 2012 at 12:33 #

Thank you!

25. zoe April 22, 2012 at 04:37 #

so many beautiful looks, but angelababy takes it for me!

26. Jess2 April 22, 2012 at 11:53 #

Such a hard decision!! I voted for Angelbaby, she was so beautiful and elegant!
    Thanks for another wonderful week of coverage FC, enjoy your weekend :) x

• Fashion Critic April 22, 2012 at 14:19 #

my pleasure.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

27. Sonya April 23, 2012 at 02:49 #

Emily Blunt’s shoes are making me angry. The shades of green on her dress and the shoes don’t match. What, I ask you, was wrong with a strappy black sandal? Heck, a pair of Privates would have done if she was desperate!

28. kimmy April 23, 2012 at 04:30 #

Wow FC, this is hard! I still haven’t decided!