08.03.12

Which Was Your Favourite Angelina Jolie 2012 Awards Season Look?

Angelina Jolie’s Atelier Versace at the Golden Globe Awards, is the only one I liked from her this awards season.

I still can’t take her Oscar look seriously.

Credit: Getty

16 Comments
Kristen Stewart's 7 For All Mankind Skinny Denim Leggings And Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

Kristen Stewart’s 7 For All Mankind Skinny Denim Leggings And Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

Elie Saab Fall 2012

Elie Saab Fall 2012

16 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Angelina Jolie 2012 Awards Season Look?

1. Le blog de Lidonia March 8, 2012 at 10:11 #

Pour moi ce sera aux Producers Guild Awardsen Michael Kors

2. artemis March 8, 2012 at 10:37 #

totally agree!

3. robbie March 8, 2012 at 13:02 #

golden globes. she ruins that oscars dress with the desperate try hard attempt to show her leg.

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 8, 2012 at 13:23 #

GG’s for sure. It was an iconic moment of perfection that will be long remembered. The Michael Kors’s was a spectacular choice. Jenny Packham was fine but not a thrill ride.

Im with you on the Oscar look FC. All that leg nonsense felt silly and gratuitous to me.

5. heather March 8, 2012 at 14:43 #

FC, I think you should start including a choice for “None of the above”!

6. Nat39 March 8, 2012 at 18:13 #

Golden Globes by far. Her Michael Kors was quite well done.
    Can’t take her Oscar look seriously either, and it’s not just her pose, the gown itself leaves a lot to be desired, she is completely overwhelmed by the volume of the heavy velvet material.

7. jane March 8, 2012 at 18:57 #

The leg dress because of the leg situation.

~malnutrition~

8. Ana March 8, 2012 at 19:42 #

Definitely Golden Globes.
    By the way i just checked the teletext and it said that Angelina fired her stylist Jennifer Rade after the Oscar debacle.
    Further Angelina said she felt like she had to show her leg, otherwise she would have looked like a garbage bag .
    No words -.-

9. nathalie19 March 8, 2012 at 20:31 #

I didn’t like any of those …. esp. Oscar

Her Ralph&Russo dress was amazing!!! she looked stunning in it

10. marina March 8, 2012 at 21:04 #

The GG because she looks luminous in that dress, but I actually like better the two Ralph and Russo dresses, specially the grey one. She was beautiful in it.
    Her skin and hair looked great in all the awards and premieres.
    She was glowing at the Oscars. Nice make up too.

11. Elle March 8, 2012 at 21:25 #

I know this is redundent of other sites, but the last one I thought it would be great to name it, “Oscars…Atelier Versace and Angie’s Right Leg.” Hehe!

12. Iris March 8, 2012 at 23:57 #

For this ‘which was your favourite’, I think there should have been a ‘none’ option

13. EmmaWoodhouse March 9, 2012 at 14:43 #

So many slits and so much black. She had some great premiere looks but the only one I like here is the GG’s. It was a great moment. The MK without the slit would have been good, but the Oscars was unspeakable!

14. Kudzi March 11, 2012 at 08:03 #