Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Vanity Fair & Chrysler Celebration

On a rare night out in LA, Victoria Beckham attended the Vanity Fair and Chrysler Celebration of The Eva Longoria Foundation which was host by the ‘Desperate Housewives’ star.

Victoria was of course decked out in her own threads.

She wore a blue Fall 2012 dress with a maroon collar and cuffs with military buttons, plus she wrapped a leather belt around her tiny waist.

I was so close to picking VB’s next look. You may remember I wanted her to wear look 18, which is the same style, but not the same colour-way.

Open-toe over-the-knee boots and a side swept ponytail with a few pieces framing her face completed VB’s look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Must-Have Monday

Must-Have Monday

Eva Longoria In Zuhair Murad - Pre-Oscar Flamenco Party At Beso

Eva Longoria In Zuhair Murad – Pre-Oscar Flamenco Party At Beso

20 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Vanity Fair & Chrysler Celebration

1. bm February 24, 2012 at 11:07 #

Just for one night VB, would you use sandals?

2. kbs February 24, 2012 at 11:49 #

love the colour, belt and length, but the sleeve detail is awful.

3. Julie February 24, 2012 at 12:08 #

The only “but” that I find in this look are her hair and the make up. She reminds me too much to Wednesday (Adamas Family), I would have preferred her hair in a high pony tail

4. Martin February 24, 2012 at 12:10 #

Given that Victoria is usually so flawlessly turned out, I am finding myself quite surprised by how underwhelmed I am by this effort. The dress itself is phenomenal but I think that the belt is unnecessary (looks much better without it on the runway) and the boots are too heavy, even with the slight toe opening. The hair is okay but it she is looking quite grey in the face – not sure whether she is wearing the wrong shade of foundation or whether she is tired but it is not the most flattering or uplifting of looks on her. Disappointing.

5. rita February 24, 2012 at 12:28 #

I guess I am in the minority of people who fail to see how she became a stylist and even more a style icon :-S. I think she looks far better when she dresses out of her own line. She should also try to change her pose, always the same. BORING! Another complaint I have with her is she has one of the most horrible shoe game in the business, you would think that being one of the most successful designer, she would try to upgrade her shoe game…Basically, not a fan of the woman lol!

• Carolina February 24, 2012 at 12:52 #

You’re not alone in thinking as you do. To me, most of her styling consists of attitude and tight clothing.

• Emi February 24, 2012 at 14:16 #

I quite agree with you. I’ve never understood the fuss about this woman.

• Belinda February 25, 2012 at 01:03 #

I second that! She has no personal style in my opinion. She has money so she buys Hermes bags and Louboutins and just matches them to a tight fitting dress. When I look at her designs I immediately think of another designers pieces!! Its sad to see when you think about designers who have a strong vision and are creative yet someone like her charges thousands for dresses that are MIU MIU/Prada/Roland Mouret look a likes!!!

6. Rebecca Z February 24, 2012 at 12:57 #

Not liking this hairstyle which she has worn in her last few outings. This is a woman with an apparently happy life and she continues to present herself as a miserable waif. Time to lose the affectation. Love the dress and I even like it with the boots and the belt.

7. Jones19 February 24, 2012 at 12:59 #

It’s so nice to see her in color. Love this dress but the boots are terrible.

8. Megs22 February 24, 2012 at 13:30 #

What are those boots?? Wow, they are awful!

• Mariana February 25, 2012 at 02:54 #

I wish I could understand open-toe over-the-knee boots. Not only they are ugly, they don’t make any sense.

9. AW February 24, 2012 at 14:06 #

I’m not loving anything she’s wearing lately. Once again she looks like a pouting child.

10. jayshri February 24, 2012 at 14:59 #

Feels like couture for BDSM. Restricted movement and uncomfortable shoes.

11. Alina February 24, 2012 at 17:19 #

Awful.

12. EmmaWoodhouse February 24, 2012 at 18:54 #

Her hair is too piecey and I don’t like the boots. The dress is great though, and the addition of the belt is perfect! Her attitude is annoying, though. I am sick of the pose.

13. jane February 24, 2012 at 23:21 #

Belts need to go as does weird armband type detail on sleeves. Yet another bland design. However, I will say that I really like the color.

14. Kin February 24, 2012 at 23:39 #

Hate it! And I never thought I’d be saying that for her. Plus that new hairstyle she’s sporting is ridiculous. Makes everything she wears look drab and untidy.

15. Tina February 25, 2012 at 01:11 #

I really do not like the boots thing she seems to have going on. Plus her pose is not only repetitive but super unnatural and awkward. I don’t find her style particularly appealing and the only times I found her to look great are when she dresses in other labels.

16. Errun February 25, 2012 at 09:57 #

Well I liked the belt and her boots..and even her trademark pose,lol..I guess all icons have a trademark style..we never complaint about Marylyn Monroe pouting or Elvis Presley doing the same jig or Galliano’s trademark finale pose..I guess she will be remembered with this pose..