Menu
Araya A. Hargate Takes A Selfie In Jacquemus

Araya A. Hargate Takes A Selfie In Jacquemus

Ciara For British Vogue August 2020

Ciara For British Vogue August 2020

8 Responses to Ralph & Russo Fall 2020 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. TeaAtTwo July 7, 2020 at 7:54 pm #

Priyanka Chopra would also look great the Sonam look. I initially thought Sonam for the Gabrielle Union gown but now I keep thinking about Gabrielle or Beyonce in it.
    Lupita Nyong’o would look resplendent in the Emily Blunt gown. Araya would look great in her pick but I love when she picks a slightly unexpected look, something less sweet. Miley Cyrus could be interesting to see in the gown.
    Kylie Jenner or Ciara came to mind in the Emily Ratajkowski dress.
    Dua Lipa or Jasmine Tookes in the Angelina Jolie pick would be amazing.

2. Nat39 July 7, 2020 at 7:07 pm #

Mesmerizing shot of Emily Blunt’s dress, would love to see how it would work on the red carpet (also thinking maybe Hailee Steinfeld)

3. JHH July 7, 2020 at 6:18 pm #

The Gabrielle Union choice is inspired. R&R has always been derivative but the first two are gorgeous dresses. I’d love to see the one for Sonam Kapor on Lupita Nyong’o.

4. phee July 7, 2020 at 4:49 pm #

Gorgeous gowns! I dont care who its influenced by, they are beautiful and thats good enough for me ­čÖé
    I would LOVE to see Angelina in that colourful dress.

5. TeaAtTwo July 7, 2020 at 4:16 pm #

The Emily R dress is very Atelier Versace, the Gabrielle Union dress evokes Guo Pei, and the Araya definitely made me think Giambattista Valli first. But Ralph & Russo have always been very influenced by other couturiers.

6. KT July 7, 2020 at 4:05 pm #

I was wondering what was going to happen with Couture collections! Do you think more companies will do digital showings like this?

7. Los_NGLS July 7, 2020 at 3:43 pm #

Honestly, I want all of these for Beyonce ­čÖé

• Catherine Kallon July 7, 2020 at 5:01 pm #

Now that you mention it. The first two would look so good on Beyonce