Menu

July 7, 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Alexis Mabille Fall 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Alexis Mabille presented his Fall 2020 Haute Couture collection, and the first piece that caught my eye was the red back to front blazer.

I would love for Celine Dion to wear this mostly for nostalgic purposes.

When  I see a green gown – especially if it has touches of velvet – Jessica Chastain springs to mind.

I was getting a ’60s boho vibe from the sequinned jumpsuit, so naturally Sienna Miller sprang to mind.

Kourtney Kardashian Wore Jacquemus On Instagram

Kourtney Kardashian Wore Jacquemus On Instagram

Millie Mackintosh's Free People Happy Feelings Midi Dress

Millie Mackintosh’s Free People Happy Feelings Midi Dress

8 Responses to Alexis Mabille Fall 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. TeaAtTwo July 8, 2020 at 9:48 pm #

I’d love to see a gown version of that Kate Beckinsale dress too.

2. Noemi July 8, 2020 at 2:10 pm #

I love the dress you see worn by Lucy Liu, it’s so feminine and I love that bow.

3. phee July 8, 2020 at 12:16 am #

that green gown is stunning. love the draping. The other pieces are lovely too except for that backwards blazer. I just cant

4. TeaAtTwo July 7, 2020 at 7:41 pm #

Great looks, I wish Alexis Mabille Couture was worn more often on the red carpet. The Zendaya and the Jessica Chastain gowns are stunning.

5. TeaAtTwo July 7, 2020 at 7:40 pm #

I’d like to see Keke Palmer in the Sienna jumpsuit. Lucy Liu’s pick instantly makes me recall her BDOTY purple Christian Siriano look at the Tony awards.

6. Nadine Hughey July 7, 2020 at 7:15 pm #

Oh my gosh, that dress you picked out for Lucy is so pretty. And I’d love to see her on the red carpet!

7. Nat39 July 7, 2020 at 7:14 pm #

The green gown is beautiful, would be gorgeous with Jessica’s red hair, also trying to visualize it on Angelina Jolie, and the little purple dress for Lucy Liu is fab, interesting pick for Zendaya.

8. JHH July 7, 2020 at 7:12 pm #

The dress for Lucy Liu is just gorgeous and would look good on her. I could also see it on Zendaya for the win.