Menu

March 16, 2020

Harry Styles Wore Gucci For His SiriusXM Studios Interview

Harry Styles Wore Gucci For His SiriusXM Studios Interview

Harry Styles paid a visit to SiriusXM Studios on Monday (March 2) in New York City, where he got personal during his first-ever interview with ‘The Howard Stern Show.’

He talked about Zayn Malik leaving One Direction, his ex Taylor Swift and getting robbed at knifepoint on Valentine’s Day.

You may look at the singer in this Gucci Fall 2020 outfit and think that your grandma has a lot in common with Harry style-wise, when you take note the scalloped blouse and string of pearls – but I found that there was something quite lovable and adorable about this look.

In fact the only think I object to here are the white shoes, as I don’t think they were the right style for the silhouette of the trousers.

The only other guys I can see also pulling this off is ASAP Rocky and Pharrell Williams.

Credit: Getty

, , , ,

Rodarte Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

Rodarte Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

The Closet Refresh Starts Here

The Closet Refresh Starts Here

19 Responses to Harry Styles Wore Gucci For His SiriusXM Studios Interview

1. Guest March 18, 2020 at 3:08 pm #

Sorry but a big no. He is clearly dressed up as a woman with poor fashion taste. I like men experimenting with fashion, but this is straight ridiculous and more pretentious that Chanel passing their simple and cheap-looking rags for haute couture.

2. Catarina_M March 18, 2020 at 12:04 pm #

I don’t like the fit of the trousers but the all look fits his persona perfectly.

3. Guest March 17, 2020 at 11:56 am #

He can do no wrong . Bravo to his stylist Harry Lambert also

4. Sharon M March 17, 2020 at 11:40 am #

Lose the frilly collar and it would be passable. But…those pants are too baggy for the style.

5. Guest March 17, 2020 at 8:00 am #

Metrosexual totally done right! Though i hate the green colour. But kudos to this guy to carry it off so well, especially the pearl necklace!

6. JasLinds March 17, 2020 at 6:53 am #

Harry’s style is getting a bit ridiculous and I don’t think he is able to pull it off like ASAP Rocky or Pharrell. There’s just no finesse to his looks.

7. Noor March 17, 2020 at 3:48 am #

Lovely color combination. Totally works with pearls. Like the idea. He’s adorable.

8. Phee phee March 17, 2020 at 2:06 am #

‘lovable and adorable’ are good words for it.
    theres something about this look that just works. its seems so innocent. appealing.

9. Guest March 17, 2020 at 12:52 am #

Awwww, healthy King!

Spreading awareness of COVID-19 by dressing as a 98 years old!!!

You go, King!!!

10. lmkw March 16, 2020 at 11:01 pm #

I love the blue and green. I wish the collar were the light blue of the cuffs instead of white to dampen the preppy look some. He seems to be wearing the pearls constantly so I wonder if there is a story connected to them. I don’t mind the white shoes at all. The whole look is very “early spring” and they fit right in.

11. Guest March 16, 2020 at 10:00 pm #

Yep, he needs to switch up those shoes, he way “overuses” them. And the style of those pants are totally ASAP Rocky!

12. KseniaBradner March 16, 2020 at 9:38 pm #

I like the blue and the green colors together but the execution of this look is sloppy.

13. Guest March 16, 2020 at 9:15 pm #

Regardless of gender, I don’t get the pearls with this outfit. I do really like the colour scheme, it reminds me that spring is coming.

14. Guest March 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm #

Yikes!

15. Guest March 16, 2020 at 6:00 pm #

I like some of his choices and what he is doing to make womenswear for men a normal thing. But I do wonder what this look is all about. The cut of the pants is bothering me. The sleeve length is bothering me.. ahhhh the sleeve length! And I do wish he experimented with the jewelry too. Why the same string of pearls every time?

16. Originalmeme March 16, 2020 at 5:16 pm #

17. Guest March 16, 2020 at 4:43 pm #

pearls, sweater and collared shirt is same with his BRit look . Just color changed. I didn’t like then , i don’t like neither

18. Richard Chen March 16, 2020 at 4:36 pm #

Wow

19. Christine Elizabeth March 16, 2020 at 4:31 pm #

Harry Styles does keep us on our toes: he exudes so much personality and attitude. I don’t mind the shoes but have an issue with the length of the sleeves. And I am yet to get on board with the frilly collar. But I do love the colours, the silhouette and the confidence 🤩