Menu

January 8, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Kristen Stewart Wore Alessandra Rich To The ‘Underwater’ LA Screening

Kristen Stewart Wore Alessandra Rich To The 'Underwater' LA Screening

Kristen Stewart promoted ‘Seberg’ for the majority of 2019, attending every major film festival there was to be had.

On Tuesday (January 7), the actress made her first red carpet appearance of 2020, this time promoting a new film ‘Underwater’ which was screened at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema on in Los Angeles, California.

The film has changed, but her style is very much the same.

You’ll be forgiven if you thought this Alessandra Rich Fall 2019 look was Chanel.

Kristen is their ambassador after all, and this black blazer and mini skirt wouldn’t look out of place on any Chanel runway.

The first thing I noticed is how fresh Kristen looks.  She must have caught up on her sleep from the holiday period, or the styling – hair and makeup – is a lot more polished.

Usually there is a heavy amount of jewels, but they are kept to a bare minimum on this occasion with Malone Souliers ‘Montana’ lace up ankle boots completing the look.

Alessandra Rich Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Celine Flat-Top Shades

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Celine Flat-Top Shades

Taraji P. Henson Wore Preen by Thornton Bregazzi To The FOX Winter TCA All Star Party

10 Responses to Kristen Stewart Wore Alessandra Rich To The ‘Underwater’ LA Screening

1. lmkw January 9, 2020 at 12:54 pm #

:yawn: Shake it up Kristen. Surprise me.

2. Catarina_M January 9, 2020 at 8:58 am #

Don’t like the hair (as always) or the shoes, the rest is same old same old.

3. JasLinds January 9, 2020 at 1:17 am #

I like this for Kristen! She’s sticking to her style, it doesn’t look sloppy and her beauty look is gorgeous. I don’t love the shoes, but they bring an interesting element to the look.

4. Noor January 9, 2020 at 12:53 am #

Like always. Clothes are good no for hair no for shoes.

5. Phee phee January 8, 2020 at 11:57 pm #

Its a Kristen look. Its not bad, not exciting. It works fine I suppose.

6. Guest January 8, 2020 at 9:25 pm #

The suit looks cooler as in the look book. I think if she’d removed the necklaces and for style/persona some luxe biker boots it would have looked better for her. I kinda feel both of films mentioned are going to bomb/be mediocre.

7. lelaid January 8, 2020 at 6:28 pm #

This is a mixed bag for me. I love Alessandra Rich so I’m happy to see it on the red carpet, but really dislike her styling (except those shoes!)

8. KseniaBradner January 8, 2020 at 6:26 pm #

I actually really like this look. It’s same ‘ol KStew, but it’s well done and the shoes elevate the look. I think it’s great Kristen is keeping her head down and just doing her job, promoting this awful movie starring persona non-grata (cough cough) TJ Miller. It will bomb and she’s still doing junkets and stuff. Good for her, it shows she does it for the team. Yes, contractually she’s obligated to, but stars opt out of this stuff anyway quite often.

• Guest January 8, 2020 at 7:44 pm #

I agree though I think she looks like she will topple over if she takes one step in those shoes.

9. Paola102 January 8, 2020 at 5:49 pm #

You are right, her beauty look is so much better than usual!
    This is a win for me.