Menu

November 12, 2019 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 Baby2Baby Gala?

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Ava DuVernay's Gucci Pleated Lamé Gown

Ava DuVernay’s Gucci Pleated Lamé Gown

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 People's Choice Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 People’s Choice Awards?

9 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 Baby2Baby Gala?

1. Los_NGLS November 12, 2019 at 8:45 pm #

CHRISSY deserves!! In her fully uniformed slight panty bearing glory!

Jordana looks lovely in her Jordana.

And Kelandria Rowland CAME TO SLAY!! (Knock-off or not, sorry Ruthy).

2. alvarospain November 12, 2019 at 6:41 pm #

Is this the best dressed event recently? I love almost all the looks!! I miss Nicole Richie’s dress in the poll, I loved it!

My vote goes to Kate Hudson in Vintage Prada (the necklace is to die for!). Runner up: Olivia Munn.

3. Phee phee November 12, 2019 at 6:18 pm #

What a lovely dressed event.
    I was so hoping you would do polls for these events! It better separates all the looks. Love polls 🙂

Anyways my choice here is Jordana. It is so striking and feminine. Gorgeous look and a BDOTW potential, imo….

4. Guest November 12, 2019 at 12:38 pm #

Kelly Rowland’s dress is a knock off version of the black oscar deal Renta gown Sarah Paulson wore to the emmys

5. Guest November 12, 2019 at 10:39 am #

Whoever is that in the row.
    Such beautiful and flawless styling!

Kate hudson? She should have saved this for a different event.
    Glitzy gold metallic with a necklace, she should have worn this dress and swap the dress she wore to the bvlgari event in rome.

6. Guest November 12, 2019 at 10:38 am #

Jordana or Lara for my best dressed.

7. Guest November 12, 2019 at 9:15 am #

It says Jordana Brewster in Jordana Brewster rather than Monique Lhuillier. x

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 12, 2019 at 12:35 pm #

well, it is a very Jordana Brewster look 😀 Thanks for the correction.

Was high asleep this morning

• Los_NGLS November 12, 2019 at 8:41 pm #

This goes right along with my feeling that anything designed by Hedi Slimane should only be identified by his name, and not by the brand he’s at.