Menu

September 17, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Nicole Scherzinger In Pamella Roland – 2019 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Nicole Scherzinger In Pamella Roland - 2019 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Nicole Scherzinger joined Natasha Lyonne and Olivia Munn on the red carpet for the 2019 Creative Arts Emmy Awards on Sunday (September 15) in Los Angeles, California.

We all know that Nicole’s style is predominantly sexy, but she took her foot of the gas to present a more ethereal look in this Pamella Roland Resort 2020 gown.

I love the embroidery, and how the ombre skirt prevents this from feeling too twee, but I know that some of you will be instantly put off by the tan lines.

Despite wishing the skirt wasn’t tiered, I feel like this is a win for Nicole.

This is not only a nice change of pace, but it’s also very well styled.

Pamella Roland Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Carey Mulligan's Gucci Green Look For The Bvlgari Serpenti Seduttori Launch Event

Carey Mulligan’s Gucci Green Look For The Bvlgari Serpenti Seduttori Launch Event

Lily Aldridge Shines Bright At The Bvlgari Serpenti Seduttori Launch Event

Lily Aldridge Shines Bright At The Bvlgari Serpenti Seduttori Launch Event

10 Responses to Nicole Scherzinger In Pamella Roland – 2019 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

1. Guest September 19, 2019 at 1:19 pm #

The dress and the styling are great, but this dress is not for her.
    It’s a no from me

2. Los_NGLS September 18, 2019 at 9:49 pm #

I like the concept of the dress, but not the execution. I LOVE the ombre, which is tough to do with that wide of a shade gap, but I think it would have worked nicely without the embroidery (and better corseting), or if the embroidery had been an exact match in color to the bodice.

I also am curious as to how easy (or hard) it is to cover tan lines with makeup??

3. Paola102 September 18, 2019 at 4:24 pm #

I want to like it. But a few things are bothering me.
    I would prefer sandals to the pumps. Like in the lookbook.
    Also, the ombre is not very transitional. Goes straight from beige to black. The contrast is a but too harsh for me.
    A nice try for Nicole.

4. lmkw September 17, 2019 at 10:46 pm #

The dress is a little to costume-y for me but she still looks good in it.

5. Guest September 17, 2019 at 6:03 pm #

I hate the look, dated and bland.

6. Phee phee September 17, 2019 at 5:16 pm #

these tan lines are noticeable. Gives a lil cheese factor.
    Idk, somethings not working here. I want to like this non-tacky look from her but somethings just off about it.
    it might feel dated. idk, I need to think about it.

7. Vizual Ninja September 17, 2019 at 2:59 pm #

I don’t really like the dress, the skintone colour versus the black is too harsh to me but she does look pretty.

8. Guest September 17, 2019 at 2:31 pm #

I agree that this is a win for her. I don’t buy this type of look from her but I appreciate the switch up because I find her usual style a touch on the trashy side.

9. Guest September 17, 2019 at 11:11 am #

The dress is pretty, her hair and makeup are pretty, but I just don’t believe in this princess moment for Nicole.

10. James Mackay September 17, 2019 at 9:45 am #

She looks great but this looks dated to me.