Menu

September 12, 2019 Photocall, Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Sienna Miller In Chloe, The Row & Chanel - 'American Woman' Deauville American Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

The theme was black and white for Sienna Miller’s photocall and premiere for ‘American Woman’ during the Deauville American Film Festival on Wednesday (September 11).

I remember the days when I was really excited about Sienna’s red carpet look, but I’m not feeling that from either of these outings, but I want to stress that I don’t dislike either.

For the photocall she wore Chloe and The Row, styled with her stylist Kate Young’s ‘Fawn’ shades.

The platforms didn’t work with this look I feel. As they felt so heavy with the lightness of the chiffon skirt.

For the premiere, things got better in this lace Chanel Resort 2020 dress, but by the same token it doesn’t scream “film festival” to me, especially having witnessed all the looks from Venice and Toronto these past two weeks.

Perhaps I will just have to accept Sienna’s new-foot-off-the-pedal style.

Chanel Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

Isabelle Huppert In Christian Dior Haute Couture - 'Frankie' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Isabelle Huppert In Christian Dior Haute Couture – ‘Frankie’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Returns To The Spotlight After Her Maternity Leave

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Returns To The Spotlight After Her Maternity Leave

11 Responses to Sienna Miller In Chloe, The Row & Chanel – ‘American Woman’ Deauville American Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Jess Mara September 16, 2019 at 1:35 am #

I actually really love the first look, including the shoes. I think that she looks like old school hollywood moviestar off duty. I would totally wear this complete outfit.

2. lelaid September 13, 2019 at 8:40 pm #

Kate Young was the worst thing that happened to her. She needs to go back to Cher Coulter. So does Kate Bosworth for that matter…

3. Guest September 12, 2019 at 11:25 pm #

Is Kate Young styling her? This has her trademark under dressed signature all over it. I’m not expecting Elie Saab princess gowns all the time but…this is just pedestrian.

4. Phee phee September 12, 2019 at 11:16 pm #

I love the first look. She looks so movie star. So chic. I dont mind the shoes either.
    The second is fine. Im not bothered by it. Good standard look.

5. Guest September 12, 2019 at 6:34 pm #

I hate the granny shoes with the first outfit but I’m not that enthused about the clothes either though.
    I never really anticipate big moments from Deauville so I’m okay with the Chanel. It’s very typically French in it’s low-key elegance.

6. Guest September 12, 2019 at 6:06 pm #

I love the first look, especially the shoes. The Chanel is boring.

7. Guest September 12, 2019 at 3:53 pm #

Both looks are nice and she is certainly beautiful – but I would love to see her wearing the chain belt from the Chanel runway look. I think it would add more interest to the look.

8. Guest September 12, 2019 at 3:37 pm #

Both of these looks are chic and true to Sienna’s no-fuss style.

9. KseniaBradner September 12, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

Sienna’s style used to be so interesting, now at best, it’s merely chic.

10. Crystalynne September 12, 2019 at 2:46 pm #

The photocall look is actually quite chic but unfortunately the heavy platform shoes destroy the look. The premiere look is too mumsy and the gold sandals didn’t match to the dress itself.

11. Guest September 12, 2019 at 2:12 pm #

Is it a sucker-punch stunner? No, but I think the Chanel look is very pretty from head-to-toe.