Menu

September 11, 2019

Keke Palmer In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Hustlers’ Toronto Film Festival Photocall

Keke Palmer In Roberto Cavalli - 'Hustlers' Toronto Film Festival Photocall

I’ve been really impressed with Keke Palmer’s style during the promotion of her new film, ‘Hustlers’.

The actress posed for a portrait session during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival on Saturday (September 7) in Canada, in what can only be described as one of her best looks ever.

I have been watching a lot of her interviews promoting this film on YouTube, and her personality is just as captivating as this Roberto Cavalli Fall 2019 strapless jumpsuit.

Gold? Python?

This silk jacquard jumpsuit pretty much has Cavalli’s DNA written all over it.

What sells this look to me aside from her confidence, is the bronzed makeup, and gold accessories which included the Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Harmony’ sandals.

I think I prefer this over her premiere look.

Which Cavalli captivated you the most?

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

Maya Hawke In Christian Dior - 'Human Capital' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Maya Hawke In Christian Dior – ‘Human Capital’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Laysla de Oliveira In Armani Prive - 'Guest Of Honour' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Laysla de Oliveira In Armani Prive – ‘Guest Of Honour’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Keke Palmer In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Hustlers’ Toronto Film Festival Photocall

1. Guest September 12, 2019 at 11:01 am #

wow just wow amazing love h2t???

2. MissCoco September 12, 2019 at 11:01 am #

This is divineeeeee! Outstanding. Stunning. Love it.

3. Phee phee September 11, 2019 at 10:19 pm #

Love it! So sexy. Love the styling. Its h2t fabulous.
    Like Tina K, I am also very leery about these photoshoots/instapics and such bc of the potential fixing up one can do as opposed to being under the glaring lights of the RC.
    But as is, she looks hot.

4. Guest September 11, 2019 at 8:22 pm #

I like her promo looks better than J.Lo’s ….
    Killer jumpsuit, terrific look!

5. Paola102 September 11, 2019 at 7:13 pm #

Love this. Such a presence and attitude.
    I don’t usually like animal print, or too long bottoms, but in this case the silk makes all the difference, And for once the length doesn’t bother me, I find it actually gives life to the print….as if a real snake is moving….fabulous!

6. Guest September 11, 2019 at 7:05 pm #

She looks really good. But I say that as someone who really liked the clothes from the Paul Sturridge period at the Cavalli helm. I could see Beyonce in this piece too.

7. Guest September 11, 2019 at 6:32 pm #

Damn this outfit makes her legs look very LONG. She snapped. Look at that skin. I love the hair also

8. Guest September 11, 2019 at 6:02 pm #

Ankles up, this great. Ankles down, it needs to be hemmed. But even so Kiki is killing it.

9. Guest September 11, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

Prefer this, in fact I love this even though the hems are about an inch too long. Love the shoes, she looks great.

10. Guest September 11, 2019 at 4:53 pm #

I am not a fan of looks in photshoots. Who knows how they’ll look without the glaring light or from a different angle. Fits beautifully from the knees up though (unless the stylist has got pins or clips in the back). I know I am wayyy too skeptical about how this might actually be, blame Sonam Kapoor, her actual pics always shock me badly.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards September 11, 2019 at 11:31 pm #

I totally understand where you are coming from re: photoshoot images. But this was too good not to share. x

11. Guest September 11, 2019 at 3:33 pm #

This is fire! This is so much better than the premiere gown, IMHO. She looks amazing!

12. Guest September 11, 2019 at 3:22 pm #

This is really fantastic and full of sooo much personality until we get to the ankles. I mean, this needed to be tailored and then worn with killer pumps.