Menu

September 9, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Stacy Martin In Chanel – Venice Film Festival Closing Ceremony

After a busy 11 days, the 2019 Venice Film Festival came to a close on Saturday (September 7) in Italy.

Stacy Martin, who has been on the jury for the festival, ended her service wearing a white dress embroidered with camelias from the Chanel Resort 2020 collection.

The dress fits Stacy’s pretty and delicate style perfectly, but I’m not a huge fan of the contrasting black yoke.

I feel this would’ve worked better had the yoke been the same colour as the camelias.

Black Chanel pumps completed her look.

Chanel Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Zazie Beetz In Miu Miu -'Seberg' Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

Zazie Beetz In Miu Miu -‘Seberg’ Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

Jessica Biel In Fendi & Louis Vuitton - 'Limetown' Toronto  Film Festival Premiere

Jessica Biel In Fendi & Louis Vuitton – ‘Limetown’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

9 Responses to Stacy Martin In Chanel – Venice Film Festival Closing Ceremony

1. KseniaBradner September 10, 2019 at 2:48 am #

Stacy brings the amount of life a mannequin does when she wears Chanel…Chanel really does suck the life out of certain actress’ style.

2. JasLinds September 10, 2019 at 12:45 am #

I wish she’d worn more interesting shoes

3. Jerusa04 September 10, 2019 at 12:35 am #

Barefoot it’s better than those horrific shoes

4. Guest September 9, 2019 at 7:42 pm #

It’s amazing to me each year how Venice seems to start with a bang and end with a whimper… Everything just quickly winds down, I suppose as folks leave for TIFF.

5. Noor September 9, 2019 at 6:11 pm #

100% agree with you FC.

All of her styles are forgettable. I don’t think the same colour yoke would make a difference. Good one though.

And I think Venice styling was somewhat satisfying more than what we saw in Cannes.

6. Phee phee September 9, 2019 at 5:44 pm #

I really like this for a photocall. Its def not a premiere dress, esp not closing ceremony. But I really dont expect much from her. She’s rather bland.
    The yoke I dont mind actually. I like the contrast. It works to my eyes.

7. Guest September 9, 2019 at 5:33 pm #

Beautiful. I liked her festival run. She kept things pretty understated and modern and didn’t really go for the big gowns one might expect at a film festival, but I really liked all of her looks.

8. Guest September 9, 2019 at 4:41 pm #

This such a photocall look rather than closing ceremony outfit. The black elements really don’t go with the main portion of the dress.

9. Guest September 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm #

I agree about the yoke, the black seems a bit harsh against what is otherwise a very delicate dress. Also I am very appreciative of the wide variety of looks the actress has displayed between Cannes and here and owning each one impeccably.