Menu

August 3, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Margot Robbie In Dries van Noten - 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' Rome Premiere

Margot Robbie continued her tour of Europe, moving onto Rome for the premiere of ‘Once Upon a time in Hollywood’ held at Cinema Adriano on Friday (August 2) in Italy.

My honest first reaction was to take back everything I said about her Jacquemus Spring 2020 look worn to the Berlin premiere, because it’s much better than this look from the Dries van Noten’s Fall 2019 collection.

Yes, she may be over the ’60s style glamour presented in the first half of this promo tour, but this ’90s slip dress feels very limp to me.

At least the last look – despite not being grand enough for a premiere – I felt like it had something about it.

I picture Kate Moss or Sienna Miller going to local pub in Primrose Hill on Sunday afternoon wearing this look.

It doesn’t scream premiere to me.

And for the record, a premiere doesn’t equal sequins or a ball gown.

I think the London premiere is going to be the best we are going to get from this promo tour.

Dries van Noten Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Logan Browning's Eccentric Embroidered Outing For Netflix's 'Dear White People' Season 3 LA Premiere

Logan Browning’s Eccentric Embroidered Outing For Netflix’s ‘Dear White People’ Season 3 LA Premiere

Janelle Monae Stands Out In Stripes For The Campaign Launch Of  'A Beautiful Future'

Janelle Monae Stands Out In Stripes For The Campaign Launch Of ‘A Beautiful Future’

11 Responses to Margot Robbie Rocks A ’90s Yellow Slip Dress To The ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Rome Premiere

1. Guest August 5, 2019 at 3:09 pm #

I really like this. I love the easy sex appeal she brings to the red carpet. I don’t know if it’s perfect for a premier, but I like the overall vibe. She looks pretty and carries this quite confidently.

2. Guest August 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm #

I kind of feel like Berlin and Rome are second tier premieres, so she isn’t making much of an effort. I don’t know if that’s intentional or not though.

3. Violet Delights August 4, 2019 at 6:55 pm #

Could we have at least given her a necklace instead of that bracelet?
    The lack of styling here is baffling.

4. Guest August 4, 2019 at 1:39 pm #

I feel that she’s been wearing the different version of same dress during this promo tour. She looks pretty but nothing about her looks are special and memorable.

5. Kat August 4, 2019 at 2:33 am #

Does she have a new stylist? She was on fire for the I Tonya premieres, but her OUATIH run has been very lack-lustre

6. Phee phee August 4, 2019 at 1:49 am #

Meh. this is pretty mediocre. I cant believe this a premiere look.

7. Dominos August 3, 2019 at 7:36 pm #

It’s a little shapeless but the colour is fabulous and the beauty look is perfect so its a win for me.

8. shamiso August 3, 2019 at 7:14 pm #

she looks beautiful but the dress looks very limp on her, I was definitely expecting more wow moments from her

9. Guest August 3, 2019 at 7:07 pm #

It’s a gorgeous colour but yes, very on vacation or casual afternoon with the pals. My big issue is the hair, I wish it didn’t look so limp and in need of a salon visit. Thank goodness for that ODLR moment.

10. Guest August 3, 2019 at 7:02 pm #

The color is gorgeous on her (it’s now becoming obvious that the sunset on the movie poster has probably served as an inspiration for the colors of both her dresses and her make-up looks during this promo tour), she looks good and I like the effortless, beachy vibe; it’s very well suited to her. But I agree it’s underwhelming for a premiere. Even the Rosie Assoulin photocall look in Berlin was more interesting/had more ‘design’ to it than this. This would’ve been absolutely perfect for some photocall by the beach somewhere, not a red carpet premiere in Rome. Still, as I said, she looks good and I can’t actually be mad about this.

• Jaylah67 August 5, 2019 at 9:42 am #

Will you know how to make every month extra $21,000 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com