Menu

July 29, 2019 Runway To Instagram

Selena Gomez Celebrates Her 27th Birthday In Italy

Selena Gomez Celebrates Her 27th Birthday In Italy

Selena Gomez posted a picture to her Instagram titled, “Me, Italy -trying desperately to look like a Fellini film.”  A nod to the late Italian film director Federico Fellini.

Had she posted this image without a caption, we would’ve grasped that she was in Italy, from the romantic backdrop and gondola ride.

There was something about her floral and polka dot dress from London-based label Rixo, which so amped up the Italian mood, as this dress could’ve easily been from Dolce & Gabbana.

Am I the only one feeling like Selena is looking like a young Monica Bellucci here?

According to the reports, Selena celebrated her birthday in Rome and then she flew to Capri, where she was spotted with Italian filmmaker Andrea Iervolino.

Rixo London Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Instagram

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

Best Dressed Of The Week - Vanessa Hudgens In Giorgio Armani

Best Dressed Of The Week – Vanessa Hudgens In Giorgio Armani

Eva Longoria Was Shining Bright At The 'Dora And The Lost City Of Gold' LA Premiere

Eva Longoria Was Shining Bright At The ‘Dora And The Lost City Of Gold’ LA Premiere

8 Responses to Selena Gomez Celebrates Her 27th Birthday In Italy

1. OGCaroline July 30, 2019 at 3:23 pm #

Oh, it all really does looks like a film. She looks lovely. She fits the Italian vibe so well.

2. ? July 29, 2019 at 9:27 pm #

Although I don’t care for it on the model, it looks amazing on Selena! So Mediterranean chic!
    It does have Monica Bellucci vibes. I am actually surprised this is not Dolce & Gabbana…

anonymous as always

3. Guest July 29, 2019 at 9:12 pm #

I’m not seeing the Monica Bellucci resemblance but the dress is really cute and the shot is whole mood. I’m imagining some cute red mules with it.

4. Violet Delights July 29, 2019 at 8:31 pm #

I love this, it’s very romantic. She looks so radiant and healthy. I think she carries this off better than the model.

You read my mind Catherine, I immediately thought Bellucci/D&G. I was more surprised that this wasn’t an ad.

• Wrda654 July 30, 2019 at 1:54 pm #

I am now getting paid every month more than $21k by doing an easy j0b 0nline from home.
      now you can do this by follow instructions on this website………..easyjob50.com

• Guest July 31, 2019 at 2:09 am #

5. Phee phee July 29, 2019 at 7:40 pm #

I love the photo. its such a lovely pose and scene.
    I have a feeling I would not love the dress though, according to what I see of the model. its the mix of pattern thats bugging me.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards July 29, 2019 at 8:06 pm #