Menu

June 16, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Storm Reid In Etro – 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

Posted by Rachel Watkins
Storm Reid In Etro - 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

As Storm Reid continues to raise the fashion stakes with her unique style, we saw another of her signature looks at the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards on Saturday (June 15) in Santa Monica, CA.

The look verged on the Victorian-Edwardian side, which was a theme seen throughout the Etro Fall 2019 collection.

At first, I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about it — and perhaps I’m still mulling it over.

But, I can’t think of anyone besides Storm who can make this luxe-and-lace paisley and velveteen jacket worn over long white menswear-inspired shirting seem like the most nonchalant and cool way to dress.

She completed the look with David Yurman jewels and barely-there sandals.

Etro Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

Elisabeth Moss In Balmain - 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

Elisabeth Moss In Balmain – 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

Kiernan Shipka In Fendi - 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

Kiernan Shipka In Fendi – 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

6 Responses to Storm Reid In Etro – 2019 MTV Movie And TV Awards

1. KseniaBradner June 18, 2019 at 1:02 am #

Storm is young, go for it! She’s totally the right age to wear something like this.

2. OGCaroline June 17, 2019 at 3:37 am #

Whoever is paying all these celebs to wear Etro needs to stop.

3. Guest June 17, 2019 at 3:22 am #

If she had lost the jacket and kept just the shirting that could have worked, but this is a mess!

4. Phee phee June 17, 2019 at 1:04 am #

Not my fave. it seems costumey, even with the simple styling….The overlong sleeves will always bug me also.

5. Guest June 16, 2019 at 7:39 pm #

The sandals are an odd shoe choice for this look. On anyone else but Storm, this would be a bust of an outfit but somehow, she just look cute in it, ankles up.

6. Guest June 16, 2019 at 7:33 pm #

LV was my first thought when I saw this. She definitely selling it but I’m not sure if I really like it. Though I could imagine if one put a vintage tag on the jacket many would love it.